What does Sup Forums think of smoking?

What does Sup Forums think of smoking?

>smoking the nicotine jew

It's gay af senpai

Smoker here.

I just think it's a good way to take breaks from staring at the computer screen for too long (I work desk job), and get some fresh air. Also good for socializing when going out at night or hang out in events. It's surprisingly easy to make new friends everywhere just by joining the other smokers at a smoking spot.

Still planning to quit in few years time, though, this shit is not healthy. Already went 2 months without smoking, so I have tried.

It's stupid, don't start.

Love it.
Only fucking thing that keeps the boredom at bay

It's the only redpilled hobby one can have besides hunting.

Who /smokes dick/ here?

It's degenerate. (((tobacco companies)))

Ya mum

Phillip (((Morris)))

Literally the only major companies NOT owned by (((them)))

Its the final redpill. Dont be a manchild.

I give a fuck about others smoking i personally gave up and i fell way healthier,i think maybe one day I'll do something fedora like and buy a long pipe so as to smove but in an absolute non convenient way so I get the good of both things (enjoy a smoke,don't become addicted)but for the moment I'll try not to smoke for as long as I smoked before I quitted so I'm 13 years away from the goal

>get some fresh air
>breath smoke

hmmm

Smoking a few cigarettes a day is okay but if you are smoking more than a pack thats pure degeneracy.

>Smoking cigarettes
Degenerate
>Smoking Kentucky select gold pipe tobacco
Classy as fuck

Still getting some fresh air along with the smoke, though.

You're taking a chance at immortality, half of smokers die. I smoke therefore I have a 50% of dying from it. Are you a gambling man OP? I am.

it's alright. I wish they would produce marijuana faster and start selling weed like they sell ciggerates. I don't really see the appeal of ciggerates other than it CAN make you look cool. it doesn't give any high, it doesn't taste great or smell good on my fingers. and I feel like shit after a few ciggies a day

Do it OP, smoke cigarettes
It makes you cool, and it's healthy

Delicious with a few beers or coffee. I barely smoke a pack every 2 weeks though, and sometimes weeks without.

literally cancer

An addiction for weak people. If the only way you can chill is smoke this degenerate shit, you are extremely weak.

Smoking is fantastic. It's like being permanently slightly high but in a way that makes you more productive and concentrate more.

However it stinks, it's extremely expensive, it kills you and being in situations were you can't smoke is shit.

Unhealthy, stupid, smells and taste like shit.
but damn, it looks and feel cool.

hi finland, i love you, please don't import niggers and sandfolk

>2012
>still not vaping

le monkey face ^_^

Degenerate

I ironically smoke while drinking, I am not addicted tho

deportations has been started but it's low amount

keep calm and rööki Filip

>sucking big metal dildo with a liquid in it

You look like a faggot even more with this shit

absolutely disgusting. the smell is abhorrent as well as the taste and its extremely expensive. the only people i see smoking are depressed office workers in their mid-30's

>I ironically smoke while drinking, I am not addicted tho

kill yourself

completely degenerate.
>willingly consume something that only does one thing: killing you slowly.

kek, good leaf

Vapisn is just as degenerate as real smoking.

It's fucking killing me, but I got a steady stream of American Spirits so at least American tobacco is killing me.

I can't think of a more gay addiction than vaping.

some of them look pretty rad

It's worse than smoking pot, 133% degenerate.

You smoke? You go to work camp.

>"some of them look rad"
>posts the most faggot vaporizer he could find

>spraying tar on the insides of your lungs
Degenerate

bought one to get away from the nicotine jew. Haven't picked up a cig for 3 days now. I smoked a full pack per day until then. 2 weeks and i will stop using it.

>eating poop on kids television
Absolutely immoral.

Dumb now when you can vape

Old tech is old

weed can give some people schizophrenia

Horrible habit. I kicked it last year and have never felt better. If you're a smoker, do youself a favor and quit.

You smell like an ashtray, you have yellow teeth, and the shit you cough up in the morning is disgusting. It will more than likely kill you or lead to a procedure that'll make you wish you were dead.

Right on bro! I've been off the (((cigs))) for a couple months now. You'll find that you save so much money. In a couple weeks you'll be amazed by how much better you can breethe, and how better your sense of smell is. Food will even taste better.

Have said this a few times, but I had a perfect plan to quit and it was easy as shit. I didn't plan on it happening, but it just happened when I binge watched the X Files series.

>cigarette man

He was all the motivation I needed. After a few seasons quitting smoking was all I could think about. So I bought a box of the 14mg patches and the 7mg patches. I didn't need half of either, I was craving free after about 12 days. And I had a 10 year habit.

Literally like 2 days after quitting I was feeling noticeably better. Breathed easier, woke up easier, slept better, etc. Tho I did put on a few pounds at first, but I got it under control and lost the weight after a month or so.

90% of you cucks will die of obesity, love the hypocrisy of you shitstains, you see 80 year old smokers all the time but not 80 or even 50 year old 400 pound neckbeard landwhales, get ripped, drink a lot, smash pussy, and smoke Luckies. wish Cig and Cigar ads could be played again on TV, fucking government ruining everything (not to mention the reason why most cigs suck nowadays is because of government monopoly.)

having any hobby is red pill

Woah man- A real Bosnian! What was the 90s like? Did you have to burn your furniture to stay warm?

quality post

I'm a smoker, so I don't really give a fuck.
I plan to quit someday, preferably before hitting 35.
It's a bad habit but I don't really get why non-smokers are such whiny bitches about it.

But cigarettes didn't killed the cigarette man.

war actualy made us Serbs stronger, its something u spoiled Leafs dont know about.

>B ad times Create strong people, Strong people create good times, Good Times create Weak people, Weak people create Bad times > repeat

I didn't want to end up like him tho. That fuckin hole in the neck thing grossed me out. That and he looked like an old catchers mitt.

its cooler than being a shitlib

Having a cigar once every few months is harmless. In fact, perhaps good for you.
But cigarettes are niggertier. Don't start.

it brings it out earlier, doesnt cause it.

Yeah, I heard it was bad times. Did your sister whore herself for a can of spam?

Don't really care about smokers. I smoke myself sometimes when I feel like it.

Just that it ticks me the fuck off when people say that its addicting and they can't stop smoking. You can and its pretty easy unless you have a weak mind.

I smoke but I wish I didn't.
Don't start smoking.
But at the end of the day, it's my money and my health, so fuck anyone who tells me to quit.
I'll quit when I'm dead.

I am smoker, and i do mind when someone lights up cigarette in cramp up space with non-smokers present.

yeah that's a dick move

I'm kidding I know what you meant.
We have something like that on our cigarettes packs. It's not enough to stop smokers, though.

At least she got something out of it, unlike your sister.

>that feel when you know you'll never fuck someone's neck hole

What do you mean? I always treat her right