So You Think You Can Cringe?! Huffington Post Feminists Prove You Wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=hHcJfhiqP60 - Feminists from Huffington Post conduct their slam poem 'Woman's Card' in unison about the oppressive evils of patriarchy and the misery it imposes on women...especially if you're black or brown. I could barely watch the video so I'm sure you're likely to experience similar *enjoyment*.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_WuJm3N0p9c
youtube.com/watch?v=FB3d8SJrcBU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This one is even worse:

youtube.com/watch?v=_WuJm3N0p9c

OHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

Just read 'The World's Wife' by Carol Ann Duffy for more of this shit. It's taught in schools here to further the bullshit agenda. Duffy is also the national poet laureate.

Why are feminists so overly aggressive? I could agree to some of their points if they weren't so god damn in-your-facey with it.

Is it a pre-emptive shield so that when and if people get angry for the sassy attitude and start angrily refute the points, the feminists can just play the victim because the refutor is being angry? It would be some weird woman logic but still sensible.

These sorts of thing give the nod to the idea that the Left is utterly subverted into a mockery of itself.

>especially if you're black or brown.
I'm so glad they care about diversity!

>the razor meme

just buy the blue one you stupid dyke how is this even a problem if they're the exact same product

also how is this poetry in any way? I understand the slam part because of the reaction of wanting to suplex these 4 retards, but I fucking fail to see the poetry anywhere

>Slam Poetry

Slam Poetry, Is achieved, by TALKING like this. FORMING YOUR WORDS, with inconvenient pauses, acting as if this makes you cultured.

This is why no one should surrender their semi-automatic weapons to the gubmint.

Wtf man where do you find these people

I, Woman.
I bleed, I cry, I LIVE.
I Have so much more to give.
My womb a caged leopard.
My pussy a flesh weapon.
I tolerate such crap,
Hold on, put your nose right there.. BRAAAAP!

youtube.com/watch?v=FB3d8SJrcBU

What do they need the shavers for anyway?

If feminists make a video, but no one watches it, does it really exist? I sage all leftist agitprop in real life.

You know, those black girls, I'm sure they've been through some shit because they're black, ugly, fat and probably uneducated as well.

But that tall blonde girl complaining about shit is just ridiculous. Is there a single category more privileged, more sheltered in the world than pretty American white girls? I really don't think so.

fucking idiots, humanity is dead

no but she has to buy tampons and girl razors and receive 75% salary and her ancestors were denied university entry

It really does seem like systematic brainwashing from the outside looking in.

It's a cartoon game and the girl isn't even dressed like a slut.

You don't have to, they are attention whores and will make themselves known any chance they get.

Twelve seconds. I think you found our kryptonite bro.

Are they advocating against race mixing?

Who the fuck knows. They feel opressed by their mothers or something because they are being treated like fashion items and or blame their parents for having had jungle fever I suppose.

I'm already cringing and I haven't even expanded the picture, let alone watched the video.

Lmao, are these supposed to be this funny?

underrated

ITS A FUCKING GAME!

What the fuck is this america?

William Shatner is the most cultured man on earth

FUCKING AMAZING!

This is satire right?

Better yet, crying about a JAPANESE game of all things.
These idiots haven't picked up yet that they went from (possibly) being bullied at some point in their lives, to being the fucking bullies themselves via new-age techniques.

I'm glad we're seeing the downhill slope of this rollercoaster finally. This has been an absolutely painful past 5 years. Let's hope this fucker docks and doesn't have another bend around the corner.

dumb cunts

Women doing satire? Are you satiring right now?

>rocketman

The difference, of course, is that The Shatner is a master of The Slam, unlike those screeching harpies.

Posting Jibril to counteract the screeching harpies.

Sharia can't come soon enough

They literally think they're living in the 70s. Can you imagine tax payers subsidizing even more of these college degrees? "Free" or low loan college for pseudoscience would destroy the US for good in less than a decade.

I've always called it TheHuffingtonSlut

And those women are hideous as fuck. They always are.