I was told this picture shows the facebook pleas for information from the mother of the 11 year old girl torn in half...

I was told this picture shows the facebook pleas for information from the mother of the 11 year old girl torn in half on her way home from school on Friday.

Where's the translated version of this, in the same format? I'll try and google translate it myself, but why isn't it readily available?

Why aren't you memeing this?
Why aren't you forcing this image everywhere you possibly can?
Why aren't you trying to burn this image into the eye sockets of every white man and woman on this fucking planet? What the fuck else are you doing online?

OP is right

we should be doing more

Fuck off I can't read arabic

>Why aren't you memeing this?
Because there is no hope in Sweden

After the words "Uppdat 22:03" it reads "Worried mother says: "Ebba was wearing a navy-blue jacket with purple pants. Blue backpack with Campus Manilla emblem."

I'm a fucking burger and I would be in the streets over this

Yeah, come on man it's not ching pong.
>mamma, marinbla, dunjacka, ryggsack, emblem

Here's the google translate. Would appreciate corrections where necessary.

"WANTED! Is there anyone who is evacuated in Stockholm city right now where there are children? Looking after an 11-year-old who disappeared during the incident near Åhléns. Given a parent, I can not tell you more.

For people who may have information so I can now share the picture on the web. However, it shall not be distributed anyway so why send me PM with image of Ebba that you can share on to people you know, was in the vicinity of the incident or, as you know, the town now.

Worried greets mma "Ebba was wearing navy blue down jacket and purple pants. Blue backpack with Campus Manila badge".

The child named Ebba. Is möjilghet Ebba hiding (Note: Based solely on my experience of other children close to you hiding today, because of the event). Cry if you can.

At the mother's request. Please share. 11 year old Ebba's still gone.

This was my dear brother witnessed ..."

spbp

What the hell?

What?

Just an ordinary day in Sverigistan.

Nothing to see, move along.

Most people are completely brainwashed. It would have absolutely no effect. If anything it would strengthen the liberals' resolve.

Because it would be disrespectful of the grieving family
Let the family itself led their personal crusade, so you'll have something better than memes
Hope, you say? Nah, social leverage

shit tier argument

I saw this and can't really fathom why no one seems to give a shit. It's a pretty heartbreaking image. Sweden is just dead, I guess.

the swedes on this board are making a concerted effort to cover this up

that is why.

what the shit

The link in the middle picture shows she's a Bonnier, the king Jews og Sweden, pic related..

The gov is pushing the brittish "keep calm and carry on" agenda. The victims will be forgotten in 2 weeks in favor of remembering how "strong" Sweden was when hit by terror.

Also 4 confirmed deaths in the attack, 2 Swedes, 1 brit and 1 belgian.

Terrorism is after all part of daily life in the city :^)

>1 brit

Well at least something good came out of it

>Swedes
>leading a crusade