What's a man's goal in this society?

Serious question, actually Sup Forums related

I'm a working man, 30.
I don't have a gf, past ones wouldn't have been good mothers, in my opinion.

What's a young (relatively) man to do in this society?
Should I jus thrive to get more and more power?
Start and raise a family? Even with the fucked up male/female relationships and sky high rates of divorces?

For the first time i find myself wondering what the fuck to do. I mean I have decent money and I can already show the limitations of buying stuff (clothes/electronics/etc) as a way to fullfill life. It's bullshit.

I feel like the root of true desire is political (hence why I'm posting here), for men anyways.

But the state of politics is corrupted as fuck so there's NO hope in actualy political parties.

Men need a common cause to fight and our society gives us none.

What do you think anons?

Get a virgin or someone with a low partner count, at most 3, then your chance of divorce will be pretty low. Getting a virgin is the lowest chance of divorce, so you can raise a stable family. Don't get a feminist, try to get a woman who will take care of the house and kids. Get someone who is lovable beyond just fucking them, so they should be like you.

How the fuck do you get a virgin in this day and age? Almost impossible let's be honest.

This

In Spain the age of consent is 13

Surely you must be able to nab a virgin at that age?

CHURCH
H
U
R
C
H

living in a barrel

It angers me that he's Plebbit's philosopher.

But you see, i am not a muslim

this has to be the biggest meme on this board

I went to the church, all I saw were ugly girls and none of them I pictured myself living with.

>What's a young (relatively) man to do in this society?
Who the fuck knows. Imo the long term task is to restore catholicism. And wait for the China financial crash

>not want a qt3.14 that you nurture from young teens into a caring adult woman

Even with the legal right to drill a 14 y/o up the ass you'll still pass? For shame Alejandro, for shame.

really??????????????????????????????

>Start and raise a family? Even with the fucked up male/female relationships and sky high rates of divorces?

In the same situation, user. Start a family when you're in your 40's with a younger girl. Until then, just build your career. Men do not have to rush such things.

not in lolland

I agree with you. The root of all this bullshit we're seeing/discussing 24/7 on this board comes from loss of religion.
Without it you eventually end up degenerating. People keep discussing the consequences for ages, without understanding the absolute root. Fools.

There's nothing we can do. 36 here, got a job, got a house, car, lots of stuff and no direction.

It didn't help understanding climate change either. No way in hell am I having children, the way things are going there's not gonna be a planet left for them.

My only hope is A.I reaching singularity but even if that happens I think it would probably spell bad news for me personally. That doesn't bother me so much tho. What bothers me is watching salmon go extinct and polar bears drowning.

bookstore senpai

Have children and succeed, do your best to help your children succeed.

I just turned 23. having alot of simular thoughts as you. I have figured out my way to make money, i do have a girlfriend going on 4'th year soon. I spend my free time education myself on youtube. And i agree, life revolves around politics, and family alot. We want to contribute and conquer these aspects of life ourself, the natural power house a male in his prime should be, a father, a husband, the head of the family and posibly tribe.

I think that picture contributes to our instinctual satisfaction as well as intellectual and even spiritual.

I think the trick is to find a good woman, a caring support, someone worth fighting for, and who you can rely on. Someone to create life for you, and support your life.

Women create life
Men support life

When you understand these 2 simple sentences, alot of things make sense. So you need to find yourself a girl. i can recommend stefan molyneux on youtube for wisdom on the subject, finding his love at the age of 40

>People keep discussing the consequences for ages, without understanding the absolute root. Fools.
Yep. The worst thing is that among catholic countries around 50% of its population agrees with all those Marxists, Romantics and what not... it's hard to push forward

It funny cause I don't think Diogenes would care much for reddit. Probably tell them to fuck off when they ask for a AMA

Go to church

It's the best way to find a decent women to start a family

church girls in the US are whores, but in europe they're ok, the only problem is that at 30 the good ones are pretty much all married, so you won't find one very easily

He would just as soon do an AMA as Socrates would live feed himself drinking hemlock tea.

The mans a cult leader that said he'd kill his mother if she wasn't his mother because she wanted out of his cult or something. Its called shunning. His wife is in some of the controversy herself. I fear for the kids future. But you got a point.

Im also 30. Probably gonna live the good single life and have a kid when I'm 40. If I live to seventy he should be financially independent like I was at his age. Then I can die. Thats my plan.

Behold! Plato's human!

They raised AoC to 16.

And if you die before hand? Whoops. But that's what life insurance is for
The Jews wish to deprive us of everything

What's wrong with Molyneux now? I've heard nothing about this.

Vagabond here. The vagabonds who browse reddit are full retard, usually obnoxious and annoying. They end up dropping out of the life and wageslaving while never missing an opportunity to talk about how they were homeless once for a few months. They gained nothing philosophically or spiritually from the journey. There's a board over there, r/vagabond, they're all attention whores with gofundme and patraeon.

Oh I see and you're the hobo 4 lyfe aiming to be homeless until death, the REAL vagabond, not like those reddit phonies.

Dunno if thats hilarious or sad

I'm not really sure. I'm 25. I genuinely cannot see a family future in my life. I don't give a shit if Sup Forums wants to sperg out at me again for that, I'm just being honest. We all have our own entire lives outside of Sup Forums and this is what I have to deal with.

I do find that it becomes easier for me to be a man as I get older. More respect from people. But still. I lack direction and a purpose as a man.

And I can't complain too much, because even though I've had to deal with struggles in life, I still currently and always have had access to food, water, shelter, warmth, entertainment, etc. First worlders take those things for granted, but we should all stop and thank God every now and then we have access to these things all the time.

>The Jews wish to deprive us of everything
Fucking this.
Of all the things the Jews had to do this is the worst crime

>What's a man's goal in this society?

Throughout all of human history, life was an everyday struggle to survive. It was the constant state in which man lived.

In order to get back to your true state you must give up all that you own, including your home. You must also quit your job.

Only as a homeless destitute man, struggling to survive on a day to day basis, will you achieve your true manly state of being.

I can help. Send me all your possessions and money and you can be the man you are truly meant to be.

This was before he became big on YouTube for politics. But check out the truth about him on YouTube. Its interesting
I'm honestly not surprised. You don't need to be homeless to form your philosophical views. Are you a legit hobo? If so explain internet access
Sorry for jacking your thread but personally I'd give up on family life. I've lost all hope in humanity

Become a monk. I mean, not literally live in a monastery but live the lifestyle of a monk. Everyday meditation, spiritual training and no procrastination or physical pleasure.

It will make your life happier and more worthwhile.

The serious answer is whatever you want to do as far as circumstances allow.

There is no 'ought'.

If you're just looking for ideas about what do do with your freedom, I would say a nice endgoal is making or fixing up a little house in the country for yourself. Maybe growing some crops, learning how to make your own booze, get a dog and a gun. Stuff like that. There's something deeply satisfying about those kind of basic tasks that provide you with something to show for.

I only pointed out how faggy they are because they're attention whores

Let me break it down

If you started traveling and living out of the backpack, you'd be taking a break from your normal life of living in a house and working a job.

If I started working a job and living in a house, it'd be a break from my normal life of traveling and living minimalist. That's my comfort zone, being on the road hitchhiking around and sleeping in a new spot every night.

There's also a culture around it here in the states that's unlike most of the world. You're either on the bus or you're not.

>I'd give up on family life. I've lost all hope in humanity

This is how they win.

Practice Stoicism.

family
if you fuck it up you're a cuck
go to church

>implying you're not a degenerate waste of human resources
neck yourself you fucking faggot

collectivists:

>be a scientists and help the world achive a higher level of enlightment that you won't be able to experience yourself, but you will be a part of

>be a family man and just do what animals do, continue the survival of your species

>be part of society and help the human race by being a cell or a cog in the machinery that is soceity, or ouer new "body"

-

individualists:

>be philosophers and achive enlightment by solving the worlds mysteries

>be a philosopher and find a way to live your life as you want it

the rest is up to you

>hobo
First you have to understand that being 'homeless' doesn't mean you're the caricature addict who pushes a shopping cart around downtown. There's dozens of subgroups and subgenre of subgroups. Those anarchist antifa wannabe crustpunks in Berkeley might look like me but we're two different types of bum.

But back to your question, smartphones are a diamond dozen and WiFi is everywhere. I personally keep service on my phone, $30 a month. Just because you don't live the normie life doesn't mean you have to be the lowest of the low. The highest of the low is a pretty awesome life.

This good advice. Buy a house with a little land, protect it with your life and grow or build something useful.

>implying I cost you anything more than food stamps - which I'd have anyway if I was indoors collecting neetbux
Besides, I play music and carry around ~a grand in shiny crystals. Just because you have no perspective doesn't mean everyone that doesn't work leeches full time off the government services. I can go play my guitar outside a bar and make enough to survive for a week. What do you do, fuccboi?

As far as I'm concerned they won before the game even began

Good you took the thread, South Africans are an interesting group of people, what with all that you live around

Dio is the man.

>diamond dozen
I hope that was a joke. how do you charge your phone? Is it a peace of cake by chance?

Wait what? Why?

work to acquire power so you can change society for the better (more pollack).

How's he so ripe? There's no place to lift in that barrel

high school girls hand out at malls. young girls like older men, but make sure you lift and are fit. OBEY AGE OF CONSENT LAWS

impregnate a beautiful girl, dont marry her.

invest your money in prostitution and other joyful things.

dont let anything cuck you.

also czechem.

Assuming some virgin isn't gonna get curious about all the other dick out in the world she could be getting that's 1,000x's better than yours. So naive.

hes right though. muh statistics.

Women are dumb though and be easily swayed by charm, aesthetics and the big dick.

>What's a young (relatively) man to do in this society?
Make sure anti-science do not take over the world

HALP IM LIVEN INE BERREL

>bring one more thug/prostitute to the world
yeah, that's what we all need

My point exactly. The people telling OP to marry a virgin are naive enough to think that just because you married a virgin she will be undoubtedly yours forever. No. Some Chad will come along that catches her eye and sets off that wanderlust curiosity all women fall victim to.

whut

i didnt say dont take care about the kid

>surely

A lot of women do that, and I don't want them. Simple as that.

>don't marry the kid's mother
>invest in prostitution
kid is obviously going to turn out degenerate

I'm not saying anyone does. I was just trying to counter balance the "marry a virgin" meme by pointing out that it's not 100% fail proof plan. Maybe your chances are better, but it's just silly to think that just, b/c you marry a virgin she'll be 100% loyal and faithful to you & only you for your entire lives.

> Practice Stoicism
> Picture of synic

It's not a 100% fail proof plan, it's a 90% fail proof plan. You date and see if you like the woman, make sure she didn't fuck too much. It's not hard. And I got a good penis size so I am not worried about satisfying my woman either.

You accept that modernism has destroyed everything of value and proceed to ride the tiger.

Just enjoy life dude.

agreed. i became a regular of several young adult groups. made good friends but all the quality women were already taken. the rest are ugly or dont want a good man in their life

What do you mean concretly by riding the tiger? I havent read Evola's book if that's what you're referring to.

Accept that things are going to shit, prepare, educate others and do whatever you can to ride it out and rebuild afterwards.
Ie. instead of fighting the tiger, societal change itself, or running away from it - something unlikely to succeed, or requiring you to abandon everything, you ride it.

Your purpose is found in your creator my friend

Ask God to reveal his plan for your life, pray about it, ask for guidance, and read the word.

No matter how bad things are, we never lose hope, because Christ is in us, our hope and glory.

Whatever the goal he sets up for himself.

My goal is to participate in game(or society) as least as possible, bears less fruit but prevents much more cancer, like getting summoned to DNA testing by court, discovering you have 11 year old daughter and have to pay alimony up to 3 years back and then continue until her's 26 which happened to my co-worker around a year ago.
Honestly, sometimes I get little sad that there's nobody really just for me, but then I just get to work and see all this shit that happened or happens right now to all those 'family guys' and lose all depression for at least another week, you just have to forget what they have been teaching you all this time, that a woman is required for a good life, it's not.
pic related, me on the top, family guys on the bottom in much more than 50% cases

>diamond dozen

Allow me to play doubles advocate here, phrases like that are a diamond dozen and we all know it's a doggy dog world

(Lurk more, friend)

I charge at outlets, usually in coffee shops.

b-but why

t. Abdul

Get yourself a 2D waifu :3

To "Ride the Tiger" is a metaphor for how the differentiated man can handle the foreign environment he finds himself in. The metaphor comes from buddism; you cannot fight a tiger head on, but if you latch onto its back (riding it) then you can make the tiger exhaust itself and submit to your will.

The modern world is the tiger. According to Evola (and other thinkers like Spengler) this civilisation's cycle is coming to a close. The dissolution cannot be stopped and at this point it is useless to resist it. Its better to go with the flow instead, to parttake in modernity, but at the same time remain mentally and spiritually separated from it. To be a kind of under-cover agent if you will.

Another metaphor would be a tsunami. If you stand in front of the waves, you will be crushed, but you might survive if you surf on top of the wave.

OP I got you.

You are looking for purpose and to find purpose, you must understand a general sense of where man is, what is happening and what he must do. I suggest doing your own research to come to conclusions on your own, which will lead you down that path. I will give you my own conclusions that I am thus far at. Take them for what you will.

From what I know, we all want the "good life", but what is that? Some people go in pursue of pleasure, attempting to gain as much pleasure as possible. But if you are objectively observing, you will find that pleasure is a double-sided sword, where it will drain and eat at you, though it feels "good". What does this mean, if we can clearly see it happening? Maybe we cannot know a direct answer, but we can agree that not all pleasures are good for us and to live in a constant state of pleasure is not realistic or healthy.

Then what are we to do? Perhaps a balance of hard work and pleasure will create the ultimate satisfaction. Yet we can find that if our work serves no purpose, we are not satisfied still internally. To discover that purpose, we must look deep inside AND outside of ourselves. If you only look internally, your perception will corrupt and you will most likely look for a purpose that somehow aligns with power, which is a deception and reaction to deep-seated insecurities.

To find a sense of peace in this restless world, for myself step 1 was realizing the system we have in place will not give it to you. Step 2 is realizing we can never find eternal peace in human relationships, though they are important, they will never satisfy our longing.

We must find a way to interact with the divine, with God. From there, we can begin to understand a purpose that transcends outside of ourselves and this world. You will find peace and harmony through this, but you must first develop this sense and relationship before you can understand what His plan for your life is.

Well first of all, you gotta eat big to get big.
Myself, I can eat 14 times a day.

>It didn't help understanding climate change either. No way in hell am I having children, the way things are going there's not gonna be a planet left for them.

B-but daddy Trump says that it's bullshit and he's absolutely trustworthy!

Just go read Vagabonding. It's not about being homeless, it's about travel and adventure. Personally, I don't want kids and I don't want a family, I just want to have a fun life

Newfag

This OP.

Seek first the kingdom of God.

Yes I see the concept and agree with it.

For some time I've been tempted to retreat from the world, but I think a much better way is to "dance" and "laugh" with the world. Confront yourself to it, without jumping fully into it. A dance, as I said.

I need to read that Evola's book as the concept seems similar

cont.

Ultimately, you must realize that the purpose of life is not to find never-ending bliss. That does not exist in this world. This is not Heaven.

If we often ask, "What is God's purpose in my life?" You will find that often God wants you to be perfected, but the only way is purification. Suffering is a form of purification, because it purges out negative karma we create inside of ourselves. It is within our nature to Sin, so we will continue to develop negative Karma naturally and then constantly need to purify it, however this is not an endless cycle.

From practice and habit, you can learn to stop sinfu habits and thus lower your negative karma by a ton, making you more pure. As this happens, you will find it easier to hear God speaking to you and the direction you must go.

We are as Dante trapped in the dark wood, lost and confused as to how we got here, or if there is even a way out. But there is. Just remember that as you find a way out, the people who are subject to this world will look at you as a fool, slinging insults and gnashing teeth. Pay no heed to them, for often times forces that exist beyond us are influencing them out of hatred for God and seeing someone escaping the system of oppression.

Ultimately, we all have unique destinies. Not everyone follows their destiny though, we have free will. God does actually have plans for all of us, but he let us choose, and the only way we can know God's plan is to follow the light we see deep down, the light that at times everything else is screaming for us to avoid or laughing at us for pursuing. This light is what will guide you out of the land of oppression and into love. It is personal and belongs to you. Once you know it and are able to savor true peace, protect it and continue to follow it. God is the only one who will never betray you in this world. Learn to hear his voice, walk down the path and you will see change happen all around you.
Take the first step.

I'm guessing many of us have a similar background of attending university, swallowing all that blupill for 3 years whilst being permanently addled by alcohol drugs and females. Then getting t a half decent job, after a couple of years built up an unflinching routine, seasons come and go a lot quicker and you start to wonder what the hell you are actually doing with your life besides work and time/money wasting frivolities

You've made it quite clear that Stoicism is for gays.
Fun story
"It is said that Alexander the Great once found Diogenes the Cynic examining a pile of human bones. “What are you looking for?” the ruler inquired. “I am searching for the bones of your father,” replied the philosopher, “but I cannot distinguish them from those of his slaves.” On another occasion a woman came to see Diogenes, ( that her son was poorly behaved, and asked what she could do about it. Diogenes answered by slapping the woman in the face." (Thug life)

Well I'll pray more. But I need to take action as well.

I know that feeling. Today is Palm Sunday, but I'm going to evening mass. I'm not sure where you are with your faith but I went from zero faith to eventually, through a slow laborious process, to believing it 100%.

Now part of the problem is I'm still stuck in the habit of Sin and trying to get rid of it. I'll pray for you. If you could do me a favor and pray for me as well.

thanks brother I'll do it.

I also got to 0 faith to compete one, as a matter of fact I asked to get baptized, but I'm still in the "formation" classes, I should have got baptized this eastern but for logistic reasons (I moved to another country recently) I couldn't, oh well next year;

A man has no goal beyond reproducing and dying like all humans on earth.

Make everyone inferior to you feel like the garbage they are, best result is that they kill themselves