Are we really going to support a Muslim dictator over Trump?

Are we really going to support a Muslim dictator over Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hHMe0NfUXNg
weeklystandard.com/u.s.-intelligence-confirms-russia-bombed-u.s.-embassy/article/577677
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well i support any anti-israel, anti-saudi forces for now. I doubt Assad is a good man, but he is not a threat to the world, like a forementioned two.

>media told me so it must be true!

*Secular dictator and yes. Sup Forums wants to stop the migrants and refugees, so of course we support Assad.

I want proof. Evidence is not proof.

>we
abdul please shut the fuck up

>German supporting ISIS
not surprising. Global jihad when, fellow Muslim?

blind faith in a leader never ends well for you Germany.

Time to exercise the ole grey matter and remember how to think for yourself

How is Germany for you, Ahmed?

yes

trump fucked up by starting shit with assad. Assad is literally the only world dictator Sup Forums liked more than trump.

Bad shit happens every time a secular Middle Eastern leader is taken out.

Another power vacuum will only welcome in more Islamists and destabilize the entire region.

Assad is an alawite and not a muslim.

Assad is the better choice over globalist kikes

Fucking please, this board was fairly open for all sorts of conspiracy theories.

>le Achmed meme xD

Contribute to the discussion or leave.

It's a question of being true to your beliefs over blindly following someone.
Assad is a secular ruler and people under him are much more free than probably anywhere else in the Middle East, women aren't forced to wear certain clothes and are free to pursue whatever careers they can.
And once he is gone, the FSA will be put in power and they'll turn it into another Islamic theocracy.

Alawites are still Muslims. Or does Sup Forums suddenly differentiate between moderate and extremist Muslim factions?

>Russian shills not even using their proxy anymore

>muslim dictator

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK REBBIT!

>Alawite
>Muslim

hello JIDF

>Fucking please, this board was fairly open for all sorts of conspiracy theories.

There you go again, Sup Forums isn't one person.

>hates Muslims
>is afraid of Muslim refugees
>oh, but this murderous dictator Muslim is a secular one so im sure he's an ok moderate

better a secular dictator than a sunni democracy

also better than a kike loving shill
>b-but my dead babies
yeah, lets keep playing "topple the middle eastern dictator" its not like it hasn't already caused a massive immigrant invasion or anything you fucking RETARD

>we
Back to rebbit, faggot.

Muslims living in a Muslim country
Preposterous

Ahmed, why so angry? Your youngest wife spoke to stranger on the street today?

>discussion
If you weren't a sandnigger with IQ of coconut you weren't even asking the question you've asked. Go fuck some goat.

Go back to t_d, where they ban all dissent just like how you like it

>Trump supporters screaming Russian shills, the irony is spectacular

see His law is not Islamic. While he is muslim, calling him a "muslim dictator" is misleading. He protects christian minorities in Syria from the tyranny that would be in place if Syria were a democracy.

Assad did nothing wrong, I do have hopes for Trump. But if he continue to feed into Israels interest, do you really think Sup Forums is gonna support him? Sup Forums is many things, but what it is most, beyond libertarianism, ancap, natsoc etc. Is (((Anti-Semitic))).

So, all those freaking out over ONE missile attack. Fuck off. But if he continues, fuck Trump.. Either he is for the people, or he is a fucking kike

Only time will show

You don't have to follow the herd.

Goddamn sheep.

Anti-Semitic, above all?
Why support a man with three Jewish grandchildren, then? Someone who claimed to love Israel, from the very beginning?

Yes, unlike leftard cunts we are able to understand and distinguish between different sects of Islam to decide which ones are the most cancerous and need correcting because their interpretations and policies are not all the same.

This sort of thing is important because it decides whether you are supporting countries which export extremist versions of Islam like Wahhabism from Saudi Arabia or Alawites like Assad who protect Christians and other religious minorities from genocide.

In the mind of a leftist, all they know is if the cock is brown they want to suck it.

Muslim dictator > Kike puppet

We understand actions have consequences. Rememeber the Muslim ban? How they kept trying to angle an in for Iraqis who had any support for the west? A trickle becomes a stream and then it's now our responsibility to care for the durka.

Same happens here. We don't get to go in and leave. The vacuum of power from the defeat of a secular albiet brutal leader will give extreme muslims control in any democracy we establish, because their culture reverts to it everytime (read: Afghanistab, Iraq, Libya). This will happen in Syria, only now it forces us against allies we could have in Russia. We have no reason to be against a nuclear power when the benefits of cooperation are so much greater. Then we're against a good ally, we have to feel obligation to this new invader wave to have trucks of peace in our lands, and spend billions, maybe trillions, on this war that we can't spend on infrastructure, space exploration, energy production, national security, or even a nationalized healthcare system.

The only people who benefit from this are the Israelis. A competent power-check is gone, and they have only Iran in their way after that. And that would mean MORE wars, this time nuclear in all sides, all on the backs and bank accounts of Americans, fighting wars they gain nothing from, to appease foreign people who have had centuries of hatred of us, and manipulation of our people.

Even if we make these wars through, we're good goys, then what? Our country will be so weak and diluted that it will be more ground for control or war. We are led by a parasitic foreign elite, and they just hijacked the man who claimed to be fighting it in spirit. Sure he wasn't perfect, but he was the last chance of democratic resolution and peace. And Kushner made him heel. There is nothing left but rage.

t. Ivan Ivanovitch

>Muslim Dictator

Yes. He was literally President at 17.

Oh right yeah, Putin isn't a dictator either because those "Democratic" elections are totally "legitimate"

Go back to Stormyfront faggot

it's only for middle-east country, you have to choose one that rules with iron fist but also gives rights to people and stabilizes

sorry for eating that cheesburger

Because you judge someone out of their actions, not their words. Like Obama the smoothtalker, was just as big as a warcriminal as Bush. If his Jewish granchildren will affect him or not, only time will show.

He was a more hilarious choise than Hillary and Bernie anyways

>hates refugees
>supports policy that creates refugees

are you guys retarded?

nice reddit spacing you got there hombre, goes nice with your progressive arguments

Stormfront beats plebbit...

Alawites live together with Christians, dont really care about religion and hate batshit Sunni muslims as much as you do

Muslims and Russians both prosper under dictatorships. In either culture it is generally true that weak leaders get ousted.

That said, though, you don't get to pick and choose which dictators you don't like. You don't get to tell Americans we should fight against Assad while simultaneously endorsing we continue our relationship with Saudi Arabia, a much more brutal and anti-humanitarian dictatorship. We just want to stay out of their shit in general, to be frank. If you guys think Assad is so bad then Ireland should mobilize its forces and remove him. You faggots have been giving us shit for toppling ME dictators for 16 years and now you demand we do it because you saw a picture of some dead kids? Get a fucking spine. Americans don't want any of this.

The fact that you call alawites muslim means you're either a shill or an idiot.
Either way, you should be ignored.

Fuck all sand niggers. Russia is dumb, we'd happily give Syria to it if it crumbled. We don't give a fuck about a port.

People need to understand Sup Forums has a very "up yours" attitude to establishment media.

Many anons are people who struggle to perform in the real world, but aren't necessarily stupid or ignorant, at least not in areas they care about. They may occasionally get linked or stumble onto facebook, reddit, mainstream media sites, etc, and over and over again see some pseudo-intellectual piece which is clearly biased but written to convince normies that it's neutral, and normies eat it up and think they're smart because they read a whole article by Seth Rosenstein.

Sup Forums loves Assad because for literally 6 years normies have been predicting he'll be gone soon. The media, academia, people who go outside, all of these groups have been proven wrong over and over again.

If you're nu/pol/ and came here from r/the_donald, but were at least around for Trump's run for the GOP nomination, you'll remember how the normies predicted over and over again that this time Trump's campaign was really finished. Part of the reason Sup Forums loved Trump so much was because over and over again he'd prove the establishment wrong. Rachel Maddow, Bill Maher, Jon Stewart, Chris Matthews, 90% of Hollywood, 90% of the MSM...all turned out to have less knowledge of Trump's appeal than autists shitposting on Sup Forums.

Well, imagine that run, but if it's been going on the 6 years straight. Anyone who's followed the Syrian Civil War in depth for a long time knows that Assad is not perfect, but no one is perfect. What he is is intelligent, in a better position than Western media portray him as, and a victim of a massive propaganda campaign. And time and time again he's embarrassed those who have tried to take him down.

Also, Sup Forums has been pro-Assad for years. So as well as the fact that nu/pol/ doesn't understand Assad's appeal, they also don't realise how much they are exposing themselves as newfags every time they criticise him.

He's had the ability to stop le refugees for years and he's done sweet fuck all. Most of them aren't even passing through Syria anyway, they're coming up through the horn to Libya.

Oh, so there are moderate Muslims, after all. The things you learn on Sup Forums, fascinating ...

I suspect that gassing your population might cause refugees.

Letting your daughter marry a Jew speaks tomes, doesn't it? There's literally no more Jew-affirming action that this.

He's been in the middle of a US funded civil war for years.

Look, you think he realisticaly can refuse his daughter to marry anyone? Grow up, this board is 18+...

>Oh, so there are moderate Muslims, after all.
Yes, and we can see how well Muslims at large take to that type of leadership. Sunni's are desperately trying to take his head so they can slaughter Christians.
>I suspect that gassing your population might cause refugees.
I suspect that arming terrorists to destabilize a region and simultaneously ordering hits on the leadership infrastructure of a country to swamp it with war will indeed cause a bit of discontentment, it wasn't until they started flooding the streets with "move to Europe" propaganda funded by Soros that they started immigrating en-masse.

You fags can't decide whether it's a real war or if it isn't even happening (hint it isn't) forgive me if I don't take you seriously

yeah fuck Trump, he's proved he's just another pathetic puppet for the Saudis and Israel.
>b-but he's doing it for the children
no... he's a cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=hHMe0NfUXNg

>there is no war in Syria

>KGB leader for 10 years
he has been dictator for long time

Assad is a mass murderer who has used chemical weapons against his own people. His attacks are the main reason that there are so many refugees. This beta faggot sandnigger dictator should be hanged for his crimes. If you support Assad you are a terrorist.

oy vey goyim
think of the poor babies in incubators who Assad gassed

It's not Assad's fault, Trump sides with Saudi-Arabia, Israel and Turkey.

>Sup Forums still thinks Russia is the good guys

You have to go back

Oh, so the eternal US wars in ME is not the reason? Obama supporting "moderate" rebels and the creation of ISIS is not the reason? Jews in Europe pushing European politicians totaking in these "refugees" is not the reason?

Fuck off shill

I support the truth in whatever form it takes.

The truth in this case, is that Assad did not use chemical weapons.

Blind loyalty is for cucks.

Look at Assad's allies:

1. Russia one of the biggest terrorist supporting countries in the world.
2. Iran - the most active state sponsor of terrorism;
3. Hezbollah - a terrorist organization.

trump is one of them

yes
tens of millions of dollars to wave america's penis around

>muh chemical weapons

who gives a fuck? if muslims want to kill muslims, good. that means that they won't come try to kill me, and we won't have to send anyone to try and kill them.

of course everybody knows that this is an attempt by russia to end the petrodollar. that's why they keep trying to get populists elected in europe, too, because it will be easier for russia to trade their oil to europe when there is no EU

the russians are just as crafty as the jews, and far more ruthless

>Are we really going to support a Muslim dictator over Trump?

Syrien ist der letzte sekulare Staat in der Gegend.

>Russia one of the biggest terrorist supporting countries in the world
Second only to America.

Citation needed for 1.
Where does Russian support terrorism?

>there's no war in syria right now
>it's just assad pranking europe by sending us refugees
the madman has to be stopped immediately!
i'm a trumahawk missile now

1: The biggest terrorist supporting nation on earth is AMERICA and ISRAEL faggot
2:Iran keeps for themselfs
3:They kill kikes, which is awesome

Now, go and fucking kill yourself you fucking normie

US intelligence agencies concluded in a classified report late last year that Russia’s military intelligence was responsible for a bomb blast that occurred at an exterior wall of the U.S. Embassy in Tbilisi, Georgia, in September.

The highly classified report about the Sept. 22 incident was described to The Washington Times by two U.S. officials who have read it. They said the report supports the findings of the Georgian Interior Ministry, which traced the bombing to a Russian military intelligence officer.

“It is written without hedges, and it confirms the Georgian account,” said one U.S. official familiar with the U.S. intelligence report.

weeklystandard.com/u.s.-intelligence-confirms-russia-bombed-u.s.-embassy/article/577677

Of course we are you kraut kid, Fuck Trump.

So who would lead Syria instead of Assad?

At least Assad isn't a Zionist puppet.

Latvia - nazi bastards. No wonder you continue to support Trump

We're going to support the truth, nigger.

You are the dumbest bastard in this thread. Fuck off, go do some research and do not return until you have done so

I love GOD EMPEROR TRUMP and love memes. Praise kek!!! lolz. Libtard cucks are mad that he's bombing ISIS because they want Sharia law like they have in Europe now. its nice to see that CNN and the Washington Post are now redpilled (i.e support Trump)! Things are really taking a turn for the better. Hopefully we beat the Muslims for good. They are literally trying to genocide Israel and they hate based black men and gays.

Kill yourself , stulba galva

>dat level of redditry

>delusion the post
The chemical weapons caused the destabilization, or brought it to a tipping point where it could never come back from.

>christian minorities endangered because of jihadists
YAAAAAY BURN THE CHRISTIANS MINORITIES OF THE MIDDLE EAST

Islam is redpilled.
Without islam there won't be any Europe left.
White people are the reason Drumpf won.
Islam is the reason why Drumpf will lose in 2020.

He's a secular Alawi Ba'athist dictator. And yes, I support him over Trump when it comes to Syria.
You're not shitting up one more Middle Eastern country, burgers. Get the fuck away from Syria.

Indeed, Islam is the last chance for Europe

Are you one of those retards standing in Stockholm now saying "If we continue to be tolerant and open we will win and terror will never win"?

FYI, new terror attacks will come, more and more frequently.. Then you lose.

try to take it ivan, the burgers finally have someone in office who is willing to destroy the planet to prove that he's not a pussy. and dear vladimir put him there

Shut up Omar.

Are we going to approve of an airstrike that helped jihadists to invade a christian town?

We have to protect the Holy Land where Christ was born and died.

That makes us cucks to the Jews.

We have to protect the oil we need

That makes us cucks to the Saudis.

Tired of being a cuck to these assholes.

Didn't vote for Trump. Went with Johnson. The Jew / Holy Land stamp is all over Trump's family.

We're screwed. That is all.

At least I don't get shekels, faggot

"DUDE TRUMP IS TOTALLY /OUR/GUY"
>LockHerUp
>DrainTheSwamp

L O L

Gassing it own people sounds pretty shitted up already to me

>gassing his own people
>I only watch CNN: the post

I wonder if this evil kike directly threatened Ivanka. I wouldn't put it past the slimy little bastard, they'll do anything to gain power.