THE SUSPECT APPLIED FOR RESIDENCE IN SWEDEN 2014

WAS DENIED RESIDENCE IN JULY OF 2016

WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DEPORTED IN DECEMBER OF 2016

expressen.se/nyheter/live-terrorattacken-i-stockholm/

expressen.se/nyheter/39-aringen-skulle-utvisas--hade-avvikit/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YlTukY9fV9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm sure you guys will be heading out today to get the others in his situation then

>3000 people in Stockholm who are supposed to be deported
>10 000 people in Sweden who are supposed to be deported
Thats the reason the police gave why they hadnt tried to find him since December

Can someone adult please take the wheel?

Become the punisher

How can it be a crime to kill those who don't exist?

>Bring in millions of highly volatile savages into Europe
>Call anyone who complains a racist, bigot, xenophobe
>Savage gets denied
>Drives truck over your people
>Millions of savages take note how to show you who is boss

KYS Europeans.... oh wait... YOU ARE!!!

>adult at wheel

That is you Sven. You have to do something now that requires a lot.

I kekd hard, saved

>nyligen
>5 months ago
really elevated my neurotransmitter levels

Imagine the facial structures!

Well, make things more efficient and give them all residency.

It is obvious he only acted out because of the deportation order. The solution to this is ofcourse to accept all asylum applications

Why arent guys like you in power!

Apparently a bomb found in Oslo city centre yesterday. The police carried out a controlled explosion. The normalisation of this shit is heartbreaking. This is how European summers will be defined now. I'm more upset and angry with the governments and apologists that championed the mass immigration than I am with the attackers themselves. It's traitorous the way they shouted down anyone that had concerns with the immigration as racist. They've now moved from denying links between immigration and terrorism, to downplaying it, to ignoring it. A lot of them know they've fucked up, but they consider their pride and facebook virtue points to be more important. Even leftie newspapers are becoming cowardly in their principles now. I read The Guardian every day. When terrorist attacks happened in the past, their columnists would quickly descend on their keyboards to write self-righteous articles filled with empty platitudes. illogical arguments for why everything's ok and contempt for "right-wing" politicians that might "use these" attacks. As if that's the greatest tragedy of all. They don't even bother anymore. Nothing on St Petersburg. Nothing on Stockholm. They know their readership no longer but their propaganda so they've stopped trying to excuse their fucked up world views that have lead to this new reality.

>This is how European summers will be defined now.
Ramadan is comming soon i think
We can expect more attacks during this time

>Among the crowds at Drottninggatan yesterday on Saturday, Joakim Berggren said he feared the moment now when Trump would say something about Sweden.

>“I am so afraid of it – one of the worst things when these things happen is that all the dark forces get the wind in their sails,” said Berggren, 32, who runs an events company. “Trump will come out and say ‘I told you so’, and we don’t need that, humanity doesn’t need that.”

just nu mä shiit üp

The left will see this as an excuse to give everyone asylum and remove deportations all together.

It was just a bomb, bro. Calm the fuck down, you silly nanny.

Shut up 65%

>We can't deport one person, because we have so many people we have to deport
>Start deporting people, are you crazy, we have so many!

This is a farce

Jimmie is a jewish puppet.
There's only one final solution to the Swedish problem.

And people will go along with it. I've concluded that the vast majority of people are either completely apathetic, or outright want to be killed. We've become like cattle. Anything less than a total societal meltdown will fail to make so much as a dent in the leftwing juggernaut.

Why even get mad? That's essentially what's happening now.

At this point your only hope is for Whites to become such a minority that paying gibs is literally not an option.

Once that happens, some of them will probably leave for a bigger country, and the rest (of the Moslems) will vote against Immigration, because they don't want to share

Not an argument.

Get fucked Emu faggot.

Your argument is flawed though.
Only cuck countries like France, Britain, Germany and Sweden have this happened. Don't associate the rest of us with these degenerates.

Last year Ramadan was peaceful, the days right before and after though, death is coming for you Sven and he bears a crescent moon.

I remember last summer there was a week with a terrorist happening virtually every day.

>Oy Vey!!! Stop exposing our scheme!!!! Those poor innocent savages will never attack anywhere else!!!
KYS

Mid-June is when it gets the worst

youtube.com/watch?v=YlTukY9fV9Y

i'd be checking behind my shoulder every couple seconds...

>this guy
>punisher

>woooooow there are so many of them
>we couldnt even do anything!