Anyone else just gave up?

gave up on love?
gave up on life?

>tfw see ex gf with husband and kids
>notice she keeps looking at me
>she looks happy
>meanwhile you look fat because you're bulking trying to get big too impress skanks to find a partner

is this it? Sup Forums feels life thread i guess

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2D_1nkyw4Fs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only pussies give up on life, man up bitch

thank you it actually made me feel better

It will soon be over user

when Trump launched an initial attack (and then consecutive attacks)

timeline just accidentally jumped for a while then reset back on the way to hell

Sometimes it's better let go of certain emotions. The best feeling in the world is not feeling. Being disconnected from it all is the truest most concentrated form of red pill there is. Nihilism is the answer user.

This also causes you to become a useless autist.
Better to become a sociopath and use people's emotions against them.

OP can still steal his ex back if he wish. He only has to pay his ex a lot of attention. Of course it's all for an idiotic reason, but why not.

KEK. how can anyone give up on life when there's pathetic shit like your post to keep us going?

we owe you many thanks.

i wait until my parents are gone and then i'll kill myself. thank God i have a younger brother who is going to get married this year. he can continue the family name. pro tip: try to have at least 2 sons so if one turns out to be a complete failure like me you still have hope.

>2000 borns have had more sex than you

Stop over complicating life. Think less, do more. Be able to defend yourself, be able to support yourself, spread your beliefs, spread your seed.

Most importantly, stop watching TV.

you should go back to r,eddit.

I go to one place. Pol. Stop projecting.

remember, women have to get married and start having kids before their eggs dry up in their 30s. you don't have to until your bank account dries up. there's time.

Look up to the future. The one where her offspring will suffer from this shithole of a world.

>tfw my post election euphoria is gone
and the election ruined Sup Forums too

Don't be a pussy
I was the ugliest kid in class and now I'm engaged to a chick who is hot as fuck, smarter than me (((going to Oxford uni))) and I'm happier than I could ever be. So get out there and fucking do whatever you want to di

>2017
>falling for the vaginal jew

>Stop watching T.V
But will sit on this shit show of a board?
You must be a chick with those double standards.

I feel really black pilled too and I just got a girlfriend, and have a lot of potential right now to keep improving my life. I've got momentum. But still I feel ... like I just don't give a shit about this crap anymore. I might delete my twitter account I shill from, but idk... I'll probably just go idle. My bitch is a basic apolitical normie retard, but she's white and cute and small town raised with decent values and isn't a slut. I just wanna focus on it and forget about this world war shit and Jews and niggers. I know they'll chase us down and she'll have to get red pilled to survive anyways but eh.... just feel down about things

man up or kys. nobody wants a whiny bitch.

>lacking motivation myself so this is hypocritical
we should all be going full maga right now, starting businesses, making babies, getting in shape and going to the shooting range on a regular basis.

god fucking damn it, so close.

You're bulking wrong. Try surplus keto fires up the almonds and fries the fat.

Enjoy being cucked/divorce raped.

how about anonymously creampieing as many random hot sluts as possible? that way they can't collect alimony or child support. ...except then you'd probably get herpes.

If you ever feel sad, if you ever feel down, just remembered Donald Trump is president

You have to break up the level of the "feels", this should be our life end goal.

life is what happen in your life while you try to reach this break point.
So enjoy everything you like and do everything with that in mind, set up challenges, win and repeat.

Then things starts to affect you less and less you know you in the right direction.

>you look fat because you're bulking

Unless you're roiding or trying to meet a deadline for some kind of sport/fight stop bulking. It's a meme.

i just don't know what to believe in anymore

this

>no motivation to do anything

how do I fix this problem? Why should I work really hard all the time when none of it even matters. Wouldn't it make sense to just waste away and hope Trump starts WW3?

Never give up, you're an American. If you are lacking purpose join the military or volunteer to help our veteran's at home.

Remember your worst problems are somebody elses dreams.

>9 years of studying about the same thing
>still no diploma
>still not an expert in the field

Only a couple months more, haha..

ok, i just read the caption there. that's over the top. kys

>gave up on life?
No. I live in abject poverty and I have constant daily reminders of it. From having to eat bland food to watching my brother fall through the kitchen floor and the roof leaking water into the house to having cold showers in the middle of winter just because I don't want to come off as a gypsie scum. I am surrounded by crime and drugs and violence where I live and the only way I can get out is though success of getting into uni and removing myself from where I grew up. Sometimes I feel like giving up but I know that failure is not an option because I will not raise my children in these conditions nor grow old in them. I love my town but it has to go.
>never
>never give up

yes

pls respond

you will succeed, my friend, if you keep this attitude.

I am doing all of that in my personal life. I went through a lot to be healthy again and started working out again too now that I can do it without getting sick.
I just nailed a bitch down and am working on laying my roots in this town, and I quit the vidya Jew to study more.

But damn I just can't bring myself to care about the political battle much now and I'm getting depressed over it.

Get your defeatist attitude off of this board.
Only faggots and those without the will to improve themselves give up. You aren't a faggot are you?

>checked
sometimes it's best to take a break from politics

>the cocacola hand
i dont think arms supposed to bend like that

>south park guys reference understood

Feelings are irrelevant and useless.
Apart from those used to protect yourself and avoid danger.

>we should all be going full maga right now, starting businesses, making babies, getting in shape and going to the shooting range on a regular basis.

I've been so busy I kind of forgot about these things.
Just added them to my to do list.

is that donald reagan?

Motivation does not exist, fucko. You do something despite not wanting to do it until that activity is so embedded into your fucking brain that it will feel like a sin to not continue with that activity. Nothing inherently matters, so you must make it matter.

Also, fucko, you must start slow. Set goals that can be completed within 10 minutes or less. Write all goals down and feelings/thoughts about that goal, fucko, otherwise you will be back to jerking to traps.

youtube.com/watch?v=2D_1nkyw4Fs

nobody here wants to fucking hear your depressing ass life story. since you're nu-pol here's a link to where people do want to hear it

and i just got off of ban and am feeling very irritable so i've the mind to report you

>OP lives in US
>About to give up because his ex have better life
How could a person about to gives up while he lives in 1st world country where opportunity is wide open, education is better, public service is good, and the economy is rising, meanwhile in other side of the globe, people are struggling to life well when our country is basically a reverse USA (except replace the libtards into islamist fundamentards)?

>tfw there's no hope for me
>tfw there's no hope for the West

>gave up on love?
Had a really sweet gf. Never quarreled, I'd always find new ways to surprise her and we had great sex. There wouldn't be a day where she wouldn't tell me how much she loved me and how lucky she was to have me. She made me feel like wanting to improve myself, she supported me, I supported her, blah blah blah dysney shit but she still Cheated on me. Twice. I was surprised because the guy looked like a real fuckboi. I found out because I'm fucking psychic. She denied it at first, but I made her confess. I could tell she was afraid. I should have dumped her ass on the spot, but this time something snapped inside me. I went into an open relationship. I fuck her when I feel like it and can flirt with other girls, but don't really give a fuck about love anymore. I sure as hell won't marry and I'm making a vasectomy ASAP. I'm surprisingly happy. We're still pretty good, but you know. Women.
>gave up on life?
Can't. Won't. All I want now is to live inside my head like the autist I am. I wish I could program like the dwarf fortress guy.

guys, we have the luxury of being single for a long time, females have a biological clock that in my opinion is a terribly outdated and un-evolved piece of machinery that does more socially and psychologically condition the notion that time has limits, when as a man, I rather not be bound by such foolish constraints like any other stupid ape

females often have this biological to settle down in their 20's, guys do not. IMO females would be far more respectable if they didn't fall into that trap, and rather did what they could to maintain the standard of beauty that you find in 18-20 year old range girls. At least by those means I can tell a female is doing something to advance and better the human female identity. Do not feel bad for waiting around because you'll always have access to the younger market, while reviewing the aging market and laughing

Just let he void consume you.

as a fat balding ugly 34 year old I can tell you while you have a solid theory, for some of us it was never going to play out that way

then go the psychiatrist, get your wellbutrin and stop fagging around.

and pls dont turn into a nigger only because she doesnt love you.