ISIS FAILED TO DETONATE THE BOMB IN OSLO!

ISIS FAILED TO DETONATE THE BOMB IN OSLO!
FAIL!

theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/09/norway-bomb-like-device-found-in-central-oslo

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN17A0TS

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DWLNYjE9_Vw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dNKGY_GbnvY
cnn.com/2017/04/09/middleeast/egypt-church-explosion/
youtube.com/watch?v=hUH3lDOc8BE
vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/politiets-sikkerhetstjeneste-pst/kilder-til-vg-ung-mann-siktet-etter-funn-av-bombelignende-gjenstand/a/23971634/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the fuck Sup Forums?
We got raided by shareblue?

Bumpy

I was about to make another thread. What is going on? Somebody is sliding Sup Forums hard.

dont worry i'll bump

Just another day in Europe.
If it actually went off it might have been a happening.

We are raided by jidf. Ctr. Shariablue and the donald.

Source that this has anything to do with ISIS? Or are you just making things up because it fits your narrative?

Ok i think i get what isis is doing. They will try and make this a weekly thing so that we Literally get used to it and not care anymore.

wish it happened to be honest. Would have made a good happening for plenty of threads.

Bump

I see.
Mods are working with the raiders I assume.

the narrative that isis fails?

Stupid ISIS. Why can't they kill some French people before the election there?

WTF kind of cat is that. Who the fuck would want to own something like that?

I think they managed to do that already: Most dont care.
So my question is; Why? Whats their endgoal, what is the reason to make us get used to it?

ISIS always claim responibility when they succeed, never when they fail.
Do you think a bomb in the center of european city has nothing to do with terrorism? Who else would do that and why?

We will survive the jidf raids. Those jews dont work for no money. If the shekels stop flowing Into their jew pockets they will stop. We shit Post for free.

Otocolobus manul

I am sure it was a gift from some radical christians! No other way user.

Do you know who was responsible for the biggest terror attack in Norway's history?

It will take a while before the final conditioning is in place. They are probably planning some 9/11 tier attack in 2019.
>3000 killed
>''Well that's a pitty... Did you see the new marvel movie with mike last night?''

They're ramping up European ops after that raid in Yemen shored up Intel on upcoming attacks.

norwegian deep state

It's a Pallas Cat

But what is the point? Poeple literally dont give a shit anymore. So I fail to see what the point of terror then is. Isnt terror the goal to destabilize a country and demoralize it? If people dont give a single fuck anymore, what reason is there to kill them.

Well I just hope my family wont die to these shitters. In the end I mostly dont care anymore. The only reason to care for me is for shitposting.

>If people dont give a single fuck anymore
They will be fine with another 5 million refugees entering their country.

Dumb fuck terrorists don't realize that terror attacks only make us stronger.

ISIS Nordic Tour:
>Sweden: 7.4
>Norway: 9.4 (Cancelled)
>Denmark: TBA
>Finland: TBA
>Sweden: (Due to popular demand) TBA

The people who do this are literally retarded. No joke, hands down retards who are made to feel angry and rightous by Imams. You know that feeling you get when you see Turks holding signs saying Germany belongs to them? They feel this all the time and eventually snap and act on it.

ISIS is an American/Israeli meme. They claim responsibility so that we can all get angry and support the constant, never-ending war to destabilize the region for greater Israel. The CIA actually staged several ISIS executions in front of a greenscreen. Israel also hospitalises their wounded.

Know what ISIS is? It's the 'moderate' rebels when they throw fags off of roofs or rape people in a captured hospital.

I guess you are right. If by then we wont already be completly flooded. Oh well, its really hard for me to care anymore. It seems like there is no hope to save people from themselves.

Everytime. I wonder in what world people who actually write sentences like this live in? Do they actually believe in that or are they just talking out of their ass to look like a "good human"?

A true patriot

I will never forget that my favorite band had to die because some mudskins stole their name and made them look bad.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DWLNYjE9_Vw

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dNKGY_GbnvY

Its on a timer u fools

wew

Yeah, I have a hard time believing any video about beheadings or gas attacks or anything comming from that shithole. Nobody here really knows what is going on in that place unless they live there. And even then its hard to know who is actually pulling the ropes.

I knew that ISIS = "Rebels"
so I always wonder how anybody could support them. Its obvious that the reason the whole world is looking at Syria (such an unimportant country) suddenly is for different reasons than fightning for human rights or other bullshit our politicans tell us. People still believe and eat it all up though.

All I can say is I am glad the Swedes have such dedicated police watching over them.

Oh shit, must be shit to them
>Whee did you play your last gig?
>At (insert a place) with ISIS

so it's our turn now, huh...? guess i'm not going to Oslo anymore

I always find it odd that the Canadian media (CBC) never promptly covers events like theses.

Why would they want attack Norway?

That's Garfield from the early comics.

Noway....

We dont have a deep state, we barely have intelligence agencies. We will have to wait and see what this was, they have not confirmed a bomb yet.

Hopefully they will give out some details today.

Oh that was the last drop? You enjoyed Oslo before? Jesus fuck, I haven't been in the capital since 2001.

Guys, I'm worried about next month during our National Holiday. Imagine the carnage you could do with a truck?

Bomb was found in gronland, literally the most islamic part of oslo.

I am sure your government will try to prevent it on all cost or else people might become RACIST.
You might have to worry in everyday live to get shoot or killed though.

I guess now you will have to give away your freedoms in exchange for some extra military protection.

I think norway would single-handedly wipe out the arabs if they fucked with 17 mai.

>a truck
>a
My Lad there's going to be at least 5. From all directions.

It was probably the far right. Remember when everyone first thought that the Breivik attacks was done by a Muslim, only for it to turn out to be a far right neo nazi racist attack.

God damn our police is too good.
I wish it'd happen so people will continue voting FRP.

An attack on that day would end immigration permanently. I don't think they realize how much it means to us, and what is symbolizes.

>An attack on that day would end immigration permanently.
Kek. It's the current year user

never enjoyed oslo, but going there was never dangerous before. and if this is going to be a trend, then i'm not going back there until "the islam question" has been resolved.

Remember the Bastille day attack in Nice,France?

Because we jailed a ISIS recruiter and he'll get 10 years.

We're not France.

pretty decent songs desu

Norwegian deep state is same as USA deep state. Look up info on CIA shit in Norway during the years. Its not without reason ppl here used to joke Norway was the 51st state of the US.

I dont know if bastille day is as massive as the 17th is in Norway.
You remember how we had people going around beating up muslims before it became clear that brevik was the one that did it,

An attack would enrage people beyond belief

>"bomb-like device"

It's either a bomb, or it isn't.

A "bomb-like" device could be a fucking party popper

two churches were targeted in Egypt on palm sunday.
cnn.com/2017/04/09/middleeast/egypt-church-explosion/

White males > mudslimes when it comes to executing terror attacks, especially in Norway. White males win again!

A guy who predicted Sweden's future?

I was talking about nsm and the like.

Do you have any links to cia activities in Norway, or some key phrases to search? Google just gives fluff pieces.

Counter terrorism is terrorism now?!

They dont know, they found something they suspected was a bomb.

They blew it up, the explosion was larger than what their own explosives usually make, so they assume it was a bomb.

Seriously, nothing special in europe anymore
This happens almost every day

youtube.com/watch?v=hUH3lDOc8BE
My bro posts shit like that on kikebook.

Do a false flag attack and save your country user

Considering his death toll and the enormous amount of damage he did, I suppose we should be glad the muslims are too incompetent to do what he did.

Yeah, nothing happened in Poland. 100% white families with children in here.

You are dreaming, Norfag. You'll become Sweden 2.0 after such an attack.

Translate pls

yeah, you could learn something, drop the cock and pick up a rock, faggot.

some google translate for you
vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/politiets-sikkerhetstjeneste-pst/kilder-til-vg-ung-mann-siktet-etter-funn-av-bombelignende-gjenstand/a/23971634/

The man should have a foreign background and immigrated to Norway at a young age. He is known for Police Security Service (PST) from prevention. Through this work, it has emerged that the young man should have expressed support for the terrorist organization IS

With the amount of time i spend on sites like these it would be blamed on right-wing terrorism and the whole thing would be counter-productive.

Are Slavs white, tho? Polish immigrants are not really treated to the white privi.

Its the perfect day to dress up as a Russ and drive over people in a Russ vehicle

Just some fag talking out of his ass about how the terrorist behind the berlin attack chose the wrong city. "Berlin has experienced two world wars and shiieett maaang yall cant fuck with us."

Eh, in Poland we only hear that some random home in Świebodzice collapsed killing 3 people. Our PM visith the ruin. No word about ISIS or Norway.

>Those views
>This like/dislike ration
May God protect your country, my friend...

>Do you know who was responsible for the biggest terror attack in Norway's history?
The resistance movement

Ughhh

one thing I've learned is to never underestimate the leftist cucks

I don't think they have any limits. Pic related.

Nice projection, cuck.
Even after Breivik, we elected our version of SD into government.

Every country has cucks. It's just a matter of how many we have. If enough peopel oppose immigration, the cucks become irrelevant.

One cuck in the comments actually unironically said
>i wish Merkel had done a speech like this
This country is long past gone.

No, you didn't. Fremskrittspartiet doesn't like Sweden Democrats. I'll prep my wife's bull for your wife.

Not in Bergen, any terrorist will have 200 bolts in them before they can do anything

This. They would just submit to whoever is in power.

These ugly kids look British. Why?

>Fremskrittspartiet doesn't like Sweden Democrats.
You really have no idea what you're talking about. Congratulations on living up to every stereotype about Swedes, though.

>They would just submit to whoever is in power
Intermarium soon.

I'm glad Eesti is not in the Nordics for this.

They dont like them because theire democrats