Where do you see yourself in 30 years Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

wizchan.org/all/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Living with my mom.

this, probably
wizchan.org/all/

real answer is we're gonna all be dead

im entertaining the thought of killing myself before i grow old and all wrinkly.

>married to a trapbot
>posting on /po/

I don't

In retirement fondly remember my contributions.

you better live stream it

Hopefully not as nuclear ash.

alone then dead

feels good man

Dead

One of two possibilities:

> dead

>... err yeah dead. I forgot, I am 37 already.

how does it feel to be 37? im 21 and feel like my youth is already gone.

dead hopefully

I feels like I fucked up life and now it is over and I am scrambling to try to make something of it before I get so old I can't enjoy anything anymore.

i knew origami was for fags

dead

Makes sense, 21 is ancient for a roach

do you honestly find the roach meme funny?

Selling slaves on the black market in Kasakhstan after WWIII.

fucking your dad

Hopefully pic related

No it's disgusting.
Don't worry, the day of the Raid is coming.

30 now so mostly likely dead
>10 years from now PKD kicks in and my kidneys start to fail
>1 year after that i am on dialysis awaiting a new kidney

After that is unknown i might get one i might not. Even if i did i wouldn't likely make it to 60.

Retired and kept busy by exploring my hobbies and interests.

Retired and rich, doing coke on a beach.

drink beer and watch the asians of course

RARE

I'd say it's more likely I'm dead than alive in 30 years.

When you're 37, you understand what it means when people say that youth is wasted on the young. Presumably when you're in your 60s you want to punch your late-30s self in the face for being a dickwad and not understanding you're not a spent force at that point.

I guarantee you that if you live to your late 30s, you will find the idea that your youth is gone by 21 an absolutely laughable statement in hindsight and you'd wish you could go back in time and not be such a drama queen. You're basically a child at 21. Why? Because the major part of your life consists of childhood and adolescence. When you're past your mid-30s, you have more perspective because you're half your lifetime removed from your underage years.

Unfortunately everyone seems to have to learn these lessons the hard way.

I'm gonna be honest, I'll be 48 and I don't see myself being happy. I'll probably be moving out of the country, marrying some asian qt, and just being a worthless cunt.

in many places, mostly the sewer

was meant as a response to

Rare, but I can find you on map. 5/10

I'll go and be a monk if the church still exists.

Anywhere but Germanistan / European Califate

A sad man with JUST hair probably

dead

In some mass grave.

Hopefully dead, with a good amount of hard work done in my life. Work is what defines a real man.

Be a real man and take the garbage out and then do my dishes you manliest of all the wage slaves.

Dead

Will have found a way to get out of Australia.

I will emerge from Vault 111 with a pistol in my hand and a faithful dog by my side, cleansing the Commonwealth of leftist ghouls and antifa gunner tryhards. My K/D will be epic.

Own a small auto repair garage
Living in Southeastern Oregon with my Malaysian mail order wife watching my son and daughter grow up
My wife home schooling them, grow crops, red pill em, teach my kids about cars ect.

Just live that isolation life.

>Malaysian mail order wife
kek

Either retired with 2-3 kids and a few investment properties or plotting and funding assassination of whatever banker/corperate/leftist jews ruined my path to that objective.

I TOLD YOU NOT TO LEAVE YOUR SHOES AT THE BACKDOOR

AND WHY IS THIS PLATE HERE?!

ALSO IT'S TIME YOU STARTED COOKING YOUR OWN MEALS AFTER WORK

Malay girls are eternally pure senpai.

They permanently look like they're 20, good moms, a strong sense of family, morals and loyalty.

They also look a mix of Hwyite and Japanese (my favorite) also top tier qt's.

Don't shit on plans ree haha, god I'm soo dead inside. Why am I awake right now?

I will be 52, going through a divorce where she ttakes my kids who hate me, my dog, my home.

After living in my car for a year begging my boss not to fire me, I see a cute asian chick. I decide its time...

I sell everything I have, take a shit on my ex wifes doorstep, run to the airport and fly to thailand to score some sweet young PUSSAY.

As I sit on the plane I notice an arab looking shifty, I try to ignore him.

"NOBODY FUKKIN MOOVE I KILL YOU ALALALA"

I die in a plane crash over europe. The terrorist is deemed a troubled hero, his face is on every t shirt, every university poster, the news...

I am forgotten. Mmy remains arent claimed so they drop me in a ditch somewhere

i love you Sup Forums

In a grave.

what do you do for a living? what qualifications did you get when you were younger?

in jail for going full Breivik on some lefties (or full Dylan Roof on some mosque).

Dunno.

I just wanna grow weed, get high all day and run a little farm or something, will be cosy.

All likelyhood probably homeless, poor or dead, i have no want to work and no care for making money because i never buy anything, i dont get pleasure from buying material items, just maybe new pc every now and then, thats it. Dont want cars, dont want clothes, dont want watches, dont want any of that shit.

killed by mudslimes

Hopefully in heaven having sex with my shipwives.
If it turns out that there is no afterlife and I've been exercising restraint all these years I'll be a little upset.

>no afterlife
>be a little upset

Fuck off nepal

kek

Dead, buried under nuclear waste

>Presumably when you're in your 60s you want to punch your late-30s self in the face for being a dickwad and not understanding you're not a spent force at that point.

it's always the way, i findit fascinating how people in their 20s think they are old.

>tfw you go to 'heaven' and all the women are 3dpd

You've already been dead once before, before you were born, was there an afterlife then? No? Then why would you think there will be one when you die again? It's a nice thought that we live forever in a magical land forever but thats all it is, a thought of times past. Its a flaw in humans that we are afraid to let go of what we have so in order to make ourselves feel better we create scenarios in which letting go is easier or better than just accepting death for what it is. Humans get way to attached to shit.

Dead, after being gunned down by police attempting to become Breivik 2.0
If there is one thing I want to do before I die, it is that.

pls no bully

There is an afterlife though but you can only keep your memories.