HE'S LAUGHING AT US!!!!

REEEEEEEEE! DEPORT THIS SPIC-CHINK!

>Flood ICE with complaints and info on his whereabouts!
ice.gov/contact

>Jose's twitter:
twitter.com/joseiswriting?lang=en

>Him being smug on Tucker Carlson's show:
youtube.com/watch?v=SEYcZWALOUA
>Him being smug on Bill Maher's show:
youtube.com/watch?v=SPBtCIGpl5M

>Continued from this thread:

Fuck off r/the_donald. Raiding is against the rules

Who?

Drumpf could easily have this guy removed with a phone call. What gives, Drumpf?

Sorry. Just being hyperbolic. Don't actually want to flood with spam. But if concerned citizens feel inclined to file a report, I imagine a higher number would catch their attention.

He is an illegal alien who makes anti-white propaganda and brags about being illegal.

This sort of behaviour should be encouraged. It makes it easier for deporters.

Top kek, stay mad whities.

>implying ICE cares
>implying ICE isn't just fat white basement dwellers looking for poor innocent undocumented workers
>implying they catch (((((criminals))))))

lol white Republican cousin fuckers baka

Hi shareblue

Shhhh, no tears. Here, have your food stamps back. Or would you rather I mail them to your West Virginia address?

>>/gas/

POO

IN

LOO

>>/gas/

Fuck off.

Hahaha. Okay, now we all know who we're taking to, Mahammed. If we just grant amnesty then more of your shitskin senpai can invade and magic British soil will make them assimilate well like "BRITISH" Khalid Masood.

Meaning he has a following of illegals so ICE can just creep his social media and events? Or because he is bad PR and will just turn more ppl to Trump's immigration policies? Hmmm, either way you have a point.

Oh great, another Flip traitor.

Refugee dumping ground, you are the earths toilet.

why are Filipino americans some of the most annoying? they are always smug and idiotic. every single one I've met (and I've met a shit load at this point) is so smug about being Filipino when all of them are dumb as rocks.