WW3: Non-preppers on suicide watch

With WW3 staring us all in the face, why haven't you prepped yet Sup Forums?
ARE YOU READY

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtco.com/what-are-radiation-pills-604277
youtube.com/watch?v=GuwtNDkHch0
youtube.com/watch?v=C2hWRSLc_go
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have a CZ 452, has to be enough

Because it's not going to happen.

>prepping

lol
I live in the woods. What you faggots call 'prepping' is a normal year out here.

When I need a new computer in a few years, I'm sure I'll notice your silly war.

I live in the middle of a bunch of hot targets (air bases, defense contractors, etc.) so the best I can do is flee towards the southern Midwest.

how are you going to prep for the radioactive fallout that blankets the planet.

I bought some real estate in Iceland two months ago. I'm ready to move there.

potassium iodide my nig.
thoughtco.com/what-are-radiation-pills-604277

>Implying globalists leaders would let that happen

We can shift the opinion of every citizen with the mainstream medias

That's thank to decades of moral deconstruction, which have removed any sense of will, passion or honor from people to do something, add consumerism on top of that, and you've got everyone busy on mundane things

The only people who see that something is not right is the very far right and the very far left (unexpectedly, they share a lot of ideas). And that's about 5% of the population at MOST

WW3 is never going to happen

got a full carton of beer and a pack of ciggies
my body is ready

>WW3 is happening
Yea right, go get some rest so you can get to work tomorrow.

also my first choice if I had the money
Iceland is totally self reliant in terms of power.

i got some frozen white castle burgers

nothing's going to happen. sorry LARPers, you're going to be bottom of the dominance hierarchy for the rest of your days.

Looks comfy

Would be a bitch to do any sort of growing/animal raising though

>Would be a bitch to do any sort of growing/animal raising though

That pic is from December.
I keep chickens. Get 15-20 eggs every morning.
Ranchers graze their cattle up here in the summer.
The growing season is only 5 months long, sure, but we manage to harvest beets, carrots, potatoes, tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce, strawberries, apricots, peaches, and cherries every year.
There are also wild herds of deer, elk, and moose here.

Pic related is summertime--May-September.
Life is good.

youtube.com/watch?v=GuwtNDkHch0

who else feels like playing Red Alert here?

>WWIII
>100% certain global extinction event nuclear holocaust
>no other outcome theoretically possible
>prepping

You know NOTHING about prepping do you? Your probably fat. What use will a gun, let alone a HANDGUN be when you will just starve to death or die of thirst?

No wonder why Sweden is getting BTFO. You're too busy playing "vidya" like a bunch of nu-males.

I prepped in 2015, then realized how dumb it was and spent three next two years eating all my prep food.

Also made me realize how quickly a food store gets used up by just a couple people.

I started investing in gardening instead and ability to actually produce food.

Really? You should be there by now.

Trump is prepped

youtube.com/watch?v=C2hWRSLc_go

First thing to do is secure a cattle farm with nearby drinking water.

>not having a brand new cabin built.

>implying a make shift root cellar works as a fall out shelter
How do you prep against/for radiation poisoning

I prepd the bull, does it count?

Man im not into vidya, but all this hype in media on war between usa and russia is bringing back memories

haha Swedish media is always licking American ass, but this time they are against Trumps strike. First time in a very long time they are not supporting america.
We are a small shitty country who will follow blindly in the end anyways so who cares.

Someone give me a quick list of essentials to survive. So far I got:
>swiss army knife
>6 of those "ready to eat" military ration packs
>jodium tablets (incase the war goes nuclear)
>vacuum packed seeds (corn, tomatoes etc)
The only thing I'm working on atm is finding some decent clothing. Something that's comfy and warm yet strong enough to last for years. Also need a rifle but that's a bitch to get here in Belgium

Have you fished in that lake? Looks like a lovely place to live btw.

>We are a small shitty country
You used to have it so good though..

You still need a way to get fresh water and don't build around the idea that you will have any working utilities cause those are the first to go

I'll just drink from toilet cisterns and survive off cold beans while i collect horticulture books and read.

I bet you get food from the store though.

he will steal your stuff and then you starve lol

there is 2 types men,those that have a gun,and those that dig

*throws spade at you*

*aims gun at you*

now dig

>flathead screwdriver
>backpack full of baked beans
>newspaper
>spare thongs

Kek, this

Trying to prep for a nuclear holocaust that'll bring the end to the planet

unfit starving man w/ handgun vs. well fed trained man w/ rifle

You work it out.

Ok Clint Eastwood

I have a well in my yard which I can use to get rainwater from an underground reservoir. I would boil the water aswell to purify it

I was implying that simply having a gun is no where near the proper level of disaster preparedness. It is a step in the right direction, but it is not enough.

>ww3
>happening
>implying

"what use will a gun, be when you will just starve?

hmm, maybe he will just go around and take whatever the fuck he wants, because you know, he has a gun?

>Have you fished in that lake?

Many times, summer and winter.
Some asshole up here pulled a 12lb splake out of there last winter. He topped the weight record set in 1967.

Fucking cunt.

Fuck you,faggot. Hope the explosion sends a can of beans through your face, homo.

Until someone else with a gun and food kills him because they prepared ahead of time.

Dummy

Was it a fib?

Hurr durr I make internet out of twigs and berries

It's Europe, even the shittiest gun puts you ahead of 80% of people, it means he has more time for all the normal preps

So why not own a gun, stock up food and water, and learn survival techniques to put himself even further ahead?

>Until someone else with a gun and food kills him because they prepared ahead of time.

we are talking about germany here. probability to actually encounter armed resistance is significantly lower than in the US

>Happening.
>WWIII

I'm fine here, the only thing that will suck is that internet will probably go to shit but I think it's a price to pay if Europe is destroyed. You guys deserve after all the cuckold shit you been doing in the past 60 years.

he had a good point m8 lol

>I bet you get food from the store though.

Occasionally, only as a treat for the kids though.
Last year we bought some popsicles while visiting the nearest city during summer.

I use an icebox. A proper one; I cut ice from the lakes in the winter and use it to chill food for the rest of the year. It never gets above 80 degrees here.

Pride before the fall

We really need to look into some bunkers. I'm sure if we can gather enough money we can get a bunker and be safe.

not anymore

Normies BTFO

>4 months of canned food and staples for the entire family
>a week of water stored + a river half a km away and two wells nearby
>3 guns
>all possible kinds of medicine for emergencies from bandages to antibiotics and blood pressure stuff
>tools, radios, solar powered items
>tarps, tents, rope, you name it
>have a house with a huge yard for planting in a nearby village

I am ready

was born ready

the problem is, you don't want me to be ready.

I guess he could, I just meant that the hardest prep for most is getting a gun (can take up to a year and a lot of money). Now that he has, he can spend time easily doing normal preps before SHTF

What state is this?

Many Swedes have dildos in varies colors, is that kind of prepping strategy good?
Or what kind of "prepping" are u talking about?
I was talking about prepping the bull??

>Hurr durr I make internet out of twigs and berries

You poor, dumb bastard.
Food doesn't come from a grocery store, and the interweb isn't magic.

Someone will probably kill you and take your stuff. I wonder if those glass doors are bullet proof?

No.

I live in a tiny community in the middle of nowhere with no practical skills. All I have is a couple guns. My sister is only 15 minutes away and owns something like 200 acres with her own farm though.

My brother in law would be a great survivalist though. He built their house and barn and loves to fish and hunt, great with guns and bows, and a good tracker and trapper.

If shit goes down I'd just have to go over there and offer to help with work.

I'm fat, and currently only own a bb gun, motorcycle and a sprained ankle.
RIP me i guess.

So you'll go from leeching off your parents to leeching off your chad brother in law?

you know, in all likelihood the preppers will be the first victims as their neighbors simply steal their shit and kill them if necessary.

You will be classified as hoarders and you will be despised universally. This is exactly what happened during the great depression with food.

I live on a island in Mecklenburg that survived two world wars without a scretch.
that anything will happen here is unlikely, even in WW3

I see you're an optimist.

Chances are, you won't get a merciful death by instantaneous nuclear flame, but slowly starve in the ensuing chaos.

Good luck.

>Was it a fib?

Nope. Verified by several people, many of whom wanted it to be bullshit.

You don't get 12lb fish out of these lakes often.

It's innawoods and I'm armed to the teeth. Besides, there's no niggers up here and there's plywood in the garage.

We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses

Are you just pretending to be retarded? All preppers live in neighborhoods? A good prepper has a piece of land that he can live off of and defend with his prep group.

How the fuck can you prepare for a full-scale nuclear war?

If I was your brother or sister, I would just tell you to fuck off. No use for neets.

Sorry, thought you were in the UP. Fib is a person from Illinois that we call 'fucking Illinois bitch'. We call them that because they are disruptive.

What ever helps you sleep at night buddy.

Because I don't want to try live in a nuclear wasteland

Have fun on this planet if you manage to survive, I rather let this world rot with all the bad people when they kill all the good people to organise their world establishment

Prepping? Nah, we're more than prepping. Just look at currently what happen my nation. We already had "mini WW3" between nationalists and fundamentalists on social media, forum, news, etc.

>implying good people won't form an establishment
You are the cancer

I have a BB gun so I'm safe too.
Instead of yellow plastic balls I have steel balls.

Let the nuclear/civil war begin.

I am becoming warlord of south east Queensland

You're retarded. You don't think someone can watch you and figure out your habits, and when the time is right put a 30-06 right through you? It's not the niggers I would worry about. It's the people who know how to hunt and survive innawoods... the people who can walk for miles a day and keep going. Forage on the move, hunt ON THE MOVE. No one is safe in that scenario. But keep thinking you're invincible, rich boy.

>Besides, there's no niggers up here

Can confirm. Niggers are terrified of the woods and stay away.

The nearest 'city' to where I live is 40 miles as the crow flies and has a 0.6% nigger population.

your best preps are iodine and salt and WATER FILTERS.

How do you prep for ww3? Maybe by finding out where ground zero is so you can stand there and make it quick

That's bullshit and you know it

AMERICA.

Hit it!

Why salt? To clear the road when there is a nuclear winter?

>Because I don't want to try live in a nuclear wasteland

Dat flag.

Sorry to tell you this, Bruce, but Mad Max was filmed in Australia for a reason.

>CZ 452
this tbqfh

Same here, it's pretty comfy

Not everyone is an ex military deranged sociopath assassin like you. It's a tight knit community and we'd all end up helping each other out anyway.

Sort yourself out, user.

I live alone off of neetbux. So it's leeching of of government instead of parents.

I'd actually have to do shit if things go down though. I'm good with guns and doing menial labor on the farm shouldn't be too difficult either.

They offered to to help if I ever needed it, but I'd rather eat nothing but instant noodles than have to ask while I'm still a neet with no interest in getting a job.

I may be worthless but I'm not shameless.

>That's bullshit and you know it
Stop projecting your laziness and lack of personal accomplishments on the rest of us.
Faggot

oy answer my question Ur fuckin hilarious