www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

ftalphaville.ft.com/2017/04/07/2187127/trump-appoints-pro-immigration-free-trader-as-cea-chair/
discord.gg/qMV8CzQ
twitter.com/fashy_cyan
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/04/08/report-trump-ordered-syria-strike-after-convinced-daughter-ivanka/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/04/06/steve-bannon-calls-jared-kushner-a-cuck-and-globalist-behind-his-back.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/steve-bannon-fired-donald-trump-consider-reince-preibus-white-house-chief-of-staff-strategist-a7672171.html
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/04/reports-fragile-peace-accord-reached-in-bannon-kushner-war.html
a.safe.moe/5eSTo.py
theguardian.com/world/2005/may/28/secondworldwar.japan
youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump sold out to the jews... He took measures without having ground proof just on speculation and pictures of dead children... .

Comrades, we are fighting the battle of our lifetime.
Sup Forums is a stronghold of the far right and part of Drumpfs most loyal fanbase
Over two thirds of the old /ptg/ consited of anti-Drumpf posts, we are making great progress.

Trump to nominate pro-immigration free-trading globalist as CEA chair

ftalphaville.ft.com/2017/04/07/2187127/trump-appoints-pro-immigration-free-trader-as-cea-chair/

It looks like we got split. Lovely.

He's not nominating another President, he's the President, he gives the calls.

Use the other first, come back later to recycle

>6 in the fucking morning
>oh wow there are so many other shills here.

(((polls)))
>99% chance of Hilldawg winning
kek

For all things trump

discord.gg/qMV8CzQ

>Reply

missile attack == politics

those who cannot see that you have to have costs in fighting a war against the globalists and the media, is an idiot

this is part of those costs

>Sup Forums is a stronghold of the far right

If only you knew you stupid fucks.

AWOO~

I think she's rather cute 2bh

kek

> going to discord, ever

Well, the shills gotta coordinate somewhere. Don't be mean, it hurts their fee-fees.

Again, seems like we can start unraveling who is not sending their best here.

/sg/ is off the hook, lurked their thread for a while. No beef with out thread other than the usual.

Now, some stupid outsider (Cyan the Kittygirl) posted with a name in the previous thread and ended up giving us a clue (see and )

All because >she is a newfag and filled the name field.

A big part of the raiders seem to be Richard Spencer unironic "alt right" crowd trying once again to move in. Just check the following twitter account and

twitter.com/fashy_cyan

Not old/pol/. Not /sg/. Richard Spencer unironic "Alt right".

And low energy to boot.

Yes, there are people in this very thread that are retard enough to break the #1 rule of OpSec: don't cross the streams by reusing a name. Now we have a clue of where the main batch of raiders are coming from: Spencerfags

Adolescent Spencerfags to boot. Left leaning libertarian alt right, can you believe it?

Why are these people so dumb? Holy fuck.

>hates refugees
>supports policys that create refugees

are you retarded?

Look at the post below yours. They are using bots to spam threads,

From the start he said ISIS needs to be dealt with in a way that makes a statement to the world

>Kushner and Bannon is 100% fake news
>McMaster is fake news

> (((opposition))) in Syriais desperate to escalate but Trump/Putin not biting.
>American troops heading to Syria.
>ISIS will be wiped out in ritual conventional warfare, the US military will display proper warfare protocol instead of assymetrical warfare protocol

theory:
>Trump & Putin engaging in a theater warfare, completely flase war and false narrative to engineer completely flase peace treaty

Bump with redpill

Good idea

TRUST IN THE GOD EMPEROR

Yes, it may seem as if he's totally abandoning all his campaign promises because his daughter got triggered by le dead muslim babies, but doubting Trump has never got us anywhere before. Remember when he picked Pence? We were all upset but then we realized it was just another 5D chess move. I think, in time, we'll realize that this move was exactly the same.

Remember Trump's goals
>destroy ISIS
>build safe zones in Syria to end the refugee crisis
>rebuild relations with Russia

now that Trump has taken the lead on dealing with Assad, he can plan a military intervention where we destroy ISIS and set up safe zones. However, Russia is aligned with Assad, and won't let us just walk all over him. This gives a golden opportunity for Trump to meet with Assad and Putin, and work out a plan to destroy ISIS and set up safe zones.

This accomplishes two things. First, it will show that the refugee crisis in Europe is actually just Africans going to wealthy countries for free money and women. Once they have a place to return to, and still refuse, it will be come apparent to everyone.

Secondly, it shows that Russia and America can, in fact, find common interest and work together. This will make it easier in the future to ease sanctions and allow for trade/diplomacy to return to pre-USSR levels

Thirdly, it gives us another opportunity to utterly destroy Iran by surprise, and ensure that Israel will continue to grow and continue to be based. We love our based Israelis, don't we folks?

Anyways, like I was saying... this is 5D chess and we've got to trust in le god emperor. Say it with me 'pedes...

TRUST IN TRUMP

Bump of reminder that marxist indoctrination is real and active in the US.

It remind me that the rope is around Obongo's neck.

Friendly reminder

This isn't redpill.

It took me all of 30 seconds to debunk these "shill" viral tweets about Conway, if that's what you're getting at here.

It's a report by the Associated Press many organisations have bought, instead of wasting time writing their own story about something so trivial. That's why the stories are all pretty much identical.

where do I find a trump supporting qt like this?

That's not the point bong. The timing of release is.

AP releases many of those every day, not all of them get posted roughly st the same time.

why do people blame kushner? I know he's jewish, but why else?

Think about the brown babies /ptg/
Browner America is the future America.

>another attack on Christians in Egypt today

Do we take in any middle eastern Christian refugees? If any group is worthy of refugee status it's them. They're being exterminated.

So is anything going on in NK today?

I... I love Russia.

awoo~

this.

white people are all libcucks or rural and suburban retards. It's time America gets some more based brown people. Arabs and Indians are way better than smelly racist white people.

Barbosa and Awoo niggers on suicide watch.

President Donald Kike!

this desu

I rather have Kusher in whether he did something or not.
People are getting redpilled about the jews.

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/04/08/report-trump-ordered-syria-strike-after-convinced-daughter-ivanka/

thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/04/06/steve-bannon-calls-jared-kushner-a-cuck-and-globalist-behind-his-back.html

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/steve-bannon-fired-donald-trump-consider-reince-preibus-white-house-chief-of-staff-strategist-a7672171.html

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/04/reports-fragile-peace-accord-reached-in-bannon-kushner-war.html

D&C, oldest trick in the book.

Here, this is the summary:

> Trump is a DNC puppet
> Trump is a Manafort puppet
> Trump is a Christie puppet
> Trump is a Jared and Ivanka puppet
> Trump is a Reince puppet
> Trump is a Putin puppet
> Trump is a Pence puppet
> Trump is a Banon puppet
> Trump is a KAC puppet
> Trump is a Jared puppet (reprise)

-------- You are here --------

> Trump is a Bundo puppet
> Trump is a Mattis puppet
> Trump is a Pope Francis puppet
> Trump is a Rothschild puppet
> Trump is a Barron puppet

and ultimately, the truth

> Trump is a Tiffy puppet

Bow to the real power behind the throne

If we have to deal with the North Korea problem I hope we're able to do so with very precise, targeted attacks that can be fairly quick and painless. I want as few North Korean citizens to fight and die as possible. They know no better.

I know you're trolling dude, but you just named the two stinkiest kinds of people, both of which have active racial caste systems in their homelands.

Awooooonigger

Warning, small fix for the bot (sometimes it was failing to get the captcha solution):
a.safe.moe/5eSTo.py

I don't think Trump likes Tiff very much, he never mentions her alongside the other kids

He's a leftist.
He's a liberal.
He lied about his foreign contacts to the government.
George Soros is one of his creditors.

>he's jewish
you need another reason?

it's just a divide and conquer campaign

> and ultimately, the truth
> not bog puppet
WEAK

these women arnt shit esp when that make up come off, fuck you fagget

Would you mention Tiff is she was your daughter? No, you wouldn't.

The problem is that while NK is essentially just one city, the place is full of bunkers and fortifications and NK has, I think, the 4th largest military in the world. It would be a fucking mess.

>my hair is a bird

What animal does Sean Penn have on his head

>people still mad about the Syria shit

Though I gotta admit, Nikki Haley fantasizing about regime change and contradicting Tillerson isn't exactly helping here, she should stick to her LARP sessions at the UN.

Bannon is definitely /ourguy/

Just restating what was said before: part of the disrupters was SpencerFags, one of the retarded enough to break OPSec #1 rule.

What other kind of retard would do such stupid stunt anyway?

Tiff is the third Bogdanoff brother, duh.

Sean Penn having any moral high ground on anybody is a joke, go read his criminal record, it puts most niggers to shame.

Hi CADRE!

Trump is not the father.

I probably would, just to show off that I passed on my genes. Obviously Trump has no such problems.

>you need another reason?

He said, while slurping on Hassan's brown circumcised muslim dick, to thank him for fighting da ebil joos.

Holy shit no way

Birdmind

"Now you know Bill, no touching the ladies backstage."

"Awh shucks Don, you and I both know to grab 'em by the Pussy!"

(Foursome laugh)

"I may have to steal that one from you Bill!"

If we take out the leadership maybe the rest would fall apart. Tho asians are known for their loyalty. I read about some japs that spent their whole lives hiding out in a jungle cuz their commander told them to, unaware that ww2 had ended.

north korea would bomb south korea
if china doesn't defend NK, they will be humiliated for letting an ally getting destroyed.

if everyone refrained to do anything to north korea in the last 60 years, it's not without reasons.

>Though I gotta admit, Nikki Haley fantasizing about regime change and contradicting Tillerson isn't exactly helping here, she should stick to her LARP sessions at the UN.

How you enjoying the 150,000 US ground troops in Syria, all thanks to McMaster?

She's just Marla Maples kid?

did you know that supporting trump means your beautiful babies will die in a war

I would brag about my successful 3 first and then casually mention her, but only something like "and Tiff got married or Tiff just got her masters" kek

>this is what trumptards actually believe
he's going to do what his daughter ask him to do and she wants amnesty for the poor brown people, enjoy some 15 million more democratic voters

All this flying misinformation and "shill here/shill there" reeks of CIA psyop.

Still one of the crazier stories ever.

theguardian.com/world/2005/may/28/secondworldwar.japan

Pretty sure
>Christian
>Conservative
>Republican
Are the ingredients for an american.

>Trumptards acting like the media hates him after Syria strikes

I actually like what I'm reading on most news sites.
Trump made the right call it seems blowing up those planes, it hurts assad(if you stand with him? what ever the fuck that means) as he now has less planes to bomb terrorists of his own, on the other hand people are getting fucking nerved gassed and only assad had the planes to pull it off. I'm reading some places we have proof the planes that carried out the gas attack took off from his own air-field. Satalites probably spotted them or other tech.

The reality is tho it seems when assad has planes, people die from fucking nerve gas.
So less planes for assad.
>Secretary of State Rex W. Tillerson, who had said that Mr. Assad’s fate “will be decided by the Syrian people”

Dude should be grateful either way. Everyone seems to be handling this fairly well imo.

Just AWOO~ my shit up, senpai.

>did you know that supporting trump means your beautiful babies will die in a war

People actually thought Trump wasn't a neocon!

Don't need to be a Republican. Just Christian and true right wing.

i recognize we're getting shilled, but calm down and read the rest of the post

Trump is a fuck up yes, but /leftypol/ raiding Sup Forums is no better, get a grip.

Beady eyes

No we are not

>ywn dance to link related with 80's Kellyanne
>y liv

youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU