Memetic Origination Thread: GET IN HERE!

Only Sup Forums can stop this war

Meme Origination General
>Drop info, bump with relevant info
>Generate templates, share images
>Boil down, press into redpills
>Disseminate

Main areas of interest:

>Syria false flag for war
youtube.com/watch?v=xjOSZ6QgGgY
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/850756080141336576
truth-out.org/progressivepicks/item/33180-wikileaks-reveals-how-the-us-aggressively-pursued-regime-change-in-syria-igniting-a-bloodbath [archive.is/r5kIX]
>2013 gas attack was a hoax
21stcenturywire.com/2017/04/06/mit-researcher-syria-wmd-facts-were-manufactured-to-fit-us-conclusion-for-ghouta-in-2013/ [archive.is/ucMrh]

>Wikileaks releases on CIA
wikileaks.org/vault7/#Grasshopper
>ShadowBrokers releases on NSA
thehackernews.com/2017/04/nsa-hacking-tools.html (link to github) [archive.is/Vp2LN]

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/850758438451765253
>Shadow Brokers releases password to NSA hacking tool binaries from 2013 as "protest" over "abandoning base"

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/850765624477274112
>Browsable decrypted Shadow Brokers "NSA" hacking tools+docs files corresponding to password released today

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/850782274362593280
>Today's #ShadowBrokers NSA dump shows hundreds of NSA attacks on China + pretending to be China when hacking

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/850783902616625152
>Today's #ShadowBrokers NSA dump shows hacking attacks on EU states, LatAm, Russia, China, Japan & South East Asia

>His name was Seth Rich
Industrial shills now confirm

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@shadowbrokerss/dont-forget-your-base-867d304a94b1
archive.is/wUFMq
tapnewswire.com/2017/04/daily-mail-u-s-backed-plan-to-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-on-syria-and-blame-it-on-assads-regime/
archive.is/KzDH7
thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=73219
archive.is/D0WzB
joequinn.net/2013/08/29/syria-chemical-weapons-and-the-britam-defence-emails/
archive.is/Jdga0
telegraph.co.uk/technology/2016/08/03/iranian-hackers-attack-telegram-to-find-15-million-accounts/
archive.is/2CGlE
theregister.co.uk/2016/08/31/swift_reuters/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't forget about the Obama line
>Illegal wiretapping
>Illegal unmasking (Rice pic related)
>Reckless use of dragnets
>Political use of surveillance
>Bombed Syria
and

Woops, I accidently allowed all of the NSA & CIA tools to be leaked onto the hack market...

Full text of the Shadow Brokers' post re: Trump, NSA, US geopolitics

from
>medium.com/@shadowbrokerss/dont-forget-your-base-867d304a94b1
>archive.is/wUFMq

Some background to Shadow Brokers

This would make a great template, we can put anybody's face on the photo

Countries that Supported / Opposed the US missile strike on Syria

>Bear in mind that China is signing rebuilding contracts with Assad

Is the "Russia Hacks" dead in the water now that tptb have leaked his name was Seth Rich?

>The deepest irony is that they used their puppet from the Russiah4x narrative, Guccifer2.0, to leak Seth Rich's name

Checked

Where's the anons researching the mortar craters after the """"gas"" attack?

We need to get to the truth, before it's too late to stop this war train

you missed a pun there Czech bro

Remember, they are censoring tw!tter, g00gle, and all social networks

You may not be seeing the truth, only a part of the truth. We need to combine, use our freedom of speech to the max, to sift out some facts from this maelstrom.

Both the CIA and now the NSA have been using obfuscation tools to cover up their attacks.
They have been falsely attributing their attacks to other actors or nations
>Russia DNC hacks = a prime example. We now know his name was Seth Rich

How far have the CIA and NSA gone with this spoofing, is it possible to backtrack attacks?

and what happens now that these tools are out in the open (and have been for possibly years, definately since 2016)?

This is truly year 0, a new beginning

last bump

save pics while you can

kek

Checked and bumped

Top fucking kek.

We finally get a happening and Sup Forums is too pussy to just sit back and enjoy it

>There will be no war, they won't allow it.

wew

wew #2

wew #3

wew #4

comfy just to let the shills ride roughshod over the narrative
leaving our kids just dome dreggy stained MAGA hat instead of a clear history book and a lesson for how not to do it

ty4wew, here a (you)
desperate times for this place

any new imgs?

this one's from 2013 but relates to the FAKING of a chemical gas attack (via the UK and Qatar) in Syria, as a good excuse to overthrow Assad

luckily the UK parliament voted against it then, and stopped the escalation of war
>this time around though, there is only Sup Forums between us and WWIII

here's the links pertaining to the Britam emails

tapnewswire.com/2017/04/daily-mail-u-s-backed-plan-to-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-on-syria-and-blame-it-on-assads-regime/
>archive.is/KzDH7

thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=73219
>archive.is/D0WzB

these claims aren't without their naysayers
Britam took the Daily Mail to court over the accusations
joequinn.net/2013/08/29/syria-chemical-weapons-and-the-britam-defence-emails/
>archive.is/Jdga0

>I found it interesting however that the law firm used by Britam to bring the defamation case against the Daily Mail was the well-known (in the UK at least) Carter-Rucking, a firm that has a reputation for arguing defamation and libel court cases for the rich, famous and corrupt

M8 make another thread and give them a tl;. This is too general.

Include it in the Title of the thread.

single issue threads are dying too quickly, plus it's been posted here before.
I made this thread to try and co-agulate all the loose threads floating around here atm.
>Syria war narrative
>Wikileaks and the "intelligence" community
>Conspiracy, Hillary, Podesta, Soros

The quality of our memes is dropping, we used to make great memes, the best memes. but now there are so many actors interested in our downfall or our silencing
so this is how liberty dies, archived at 22 posts because of multinational, cross-partisan sliding of Sup Forums

As ''stupid'' as this might sound, Newer users don't understand the importance of memes. Sup Forums found out how powerful memes really are. They are short, informative, effective AND they leave a lasting appeal. I am with you on this one. Keep trying Lad.

Brother im a longtime lurker and now find myself in a position to help the cause. Im pretty much a shithead laborer with no real it skill, what are the mose useful tools that i should be learning? Also is coding worth my time, ive recently picked up c++ and so far enjoy it but the worlds getting a bit armaghedonny and i feel like im wasting my time a little bit.

ty based germanon
i feel like we've linked up on tings before.
sometimes it feels like there's really a core few of us keeping the real Sup Forums ticking over while the shills from all sides swarm this place.
there's a decent Norwayanon, a based Bolivar bro and a few others, some come for the Wikileaks threads, some for Syria stuff. But yeah this is crazy peak times. i'll make some image today, even if this thread dies, i'll post it elsewhere and keep posting this info everywhere til it breaks through.
by that point there'll be another narrative to counter but we'll have done our job

I sometimes wonder what history textbooks will say about this period of time

OP is a boss. i be back monday.

uh. shadow toolz. lulz.

this whole thread is sensitive. proceed with open truths as usual, or strategic military tiem nao?

good job op

i'm in the same boat buddy, manual labourer (don't diss, it's a real job, unlike so many soft manlets who sit at a desk literally shilling for a company they know is a load of crap, but muh bills)
anyway, my knowledge of coding is rudimentary, i understand all the terminology but when it comes to practice, i'm forced to leave it to Sup Forumsetc. for the fine details.
i think if you picked up coding now, it would take you so long to get to the level of understanding NSA's backdoor windows update procedure, that it wouldn't be useful

what we need is real people, doing real research - the world has changed and academia is no longer valid (for the most part), maybe it'll self-correct in the next decade, however currently, places like here, are where the news is digested.

we truly need positivity to take over this obsessive mortality. there's all sorts of trends going on, eg/ for transhumanism, identity politics, makers (3d printers) and so on.
we have to be able to parse wildy variant narratives and themes through our one mind and try to understand them
it's odd to think of things as such: what does my opinion on missile strikes in Syria have to do with internet anonymity. however, that's the world we're in, particularly in this meme-driven end of things.

I don't have a solve-all tactic, but i do know, we have to be vocal with our beliefs.
most people don't want war, but so many [left/liberal/sjw/msm] are hankering for war. war only serves those already powerful, morally corrupt people. so we need to meme for peace, talk about co-operation, I see it here all the time, lithuanians talking to canadians about venezuelan modern history. new forms of currency, crypto-voting schemes. we're nourishing this new form, this new world.
we just need to make sure it isn't destroyed before it can come to fruition.
another thing i'd say is take it to the real world. don't be afraid to speak your mind, use freedom of speech while we still have it!!!

http:// arstechnica. com/tech-policy/2011/05/how-the-robber-barons-hijacked-the-victorian-internet/

if thats not the one about the AP stealing the election of 1870ish, sorry.

totally. check this gem. https:// medium. com/@donaghkebab/the-death-and-life-of-great-american-city-planning-orthodoxy-d6d0bcce583b

member the documentary narrated by matt damon about building futuristic cities with metamaterials n shit?

back to the topic. shall we make a wikileaks meme reminding foreigners they too can leak? only gringos got the memo.

yes to the meme idea, although we need to press that issue somewhat gently.
I support WL and believe they are working for peace and transparency, yet there is a strong shill narrative against wikileaks' credibility

it's funny, people slam wikileaks, but it's the source for about half of their current headlines. it's one of the few nuggets at the bottom of a pyramid of fluff

great articles too, i'll read through and see if i can't condense it to a moral lesson image ;^)

^_~ salam alakeum
goodnight

dont organize too hard. keep it open forum, open public intelligence. no discord, encrypted irc darknets etc

Cheers user, im off to bed but know that you provided clarity to a heavily fogged mind this day. Ill take note to research this all further and begin whipping up a batch of reddies.

bumb

interesting comparison of the internal US institutional civil war to gang-war or mafia conflict

bump

made a redpill on mass media
i know it's a bit of a wall of text but people need real, decent information, from human sources who think about things.

it tracks the control of mass media from the telegraph being hijacked in the late 19th century, through the inception of TV and onto the internet.

(u)

Oldie but goldy.

to spread this fast, need templates or simple schemas for images that can be copied, a catchy slogan/label, can put text or url at the bottom if necessary but people wont pay attention to a block of text initially. label will get them interested like "pizzagate"

looks like this story will come up again in various forms as the US deep state is dragged into the sunlight.

>conflict of interest between investigators
>improper checks and balances on power
>numerous missed oppourtunities
>a culture of illegality

Seth Rich narrative is hitting the big time
what do tptb, the deep state want to do with his ghost?

RIP SETH

yh senpai but the problem is, the label "pizzagate" got shot down, defamed and ultimately ""discredited""""" in the MSM

we work better with lots of finger in lots of pies. unity behind trump and pg was strong as it broke Sup Forums through into the mainstream, we're not trying to recruit normies or push one narrative, we're trying to push a more open, radical, transparent media culture.

how about this kek

lel not bad, actually

It is possible to backtrack

where the hell do we start, we now know Stuxnet was CIA
it's reasonable to assume that a large chunk of political hacks were done by govt institutions using obfuscation.
what are some big attacks?

>telegraph.co.uk/technology/2016/08/03/iranian-hackers-attack-telegram-to-find-15-million-accounts/
>archive.is/2CGlE
15 million telegram users hacked whilst trying to stay anonymous

Bangladeshi bank hacked
>theregister.co.uk/2016/08/31/swift_reuters/
>archive.is/2CGlE

One of the meta messages out of this batch of hacks is that banks are especially vulnerable. And the banks have been warned, yet haven't changed very far. It looks like the big financial destabilisation event will be a hacking attack. Until these releases, most people would've assumed it was an external actor, now it's likely that it would be a US state actor using obfuscation.
>Until these tools get recoded and used against banks by m3r3 pl3b5

>Until these tools get recoded and used against banks by m3r3 pl3b5
That sounds good, omg I can t imagine the surprise, like a economic nuke

yeah it's pretty much guaranteed at this point.
The way things are set up, so precariously, in a time of anarchic destablisation from the status quo
>even though some have prepped
this will be biggar than all of them, Shadow Brokers mentioned it heavily when touting their NSA haul (see: )

it's one of the mutually assured destruction hacking threats that actually hold back overt totalitarianism - which is highly dependent on fiat capital and the subservience of the people to finance
>muh bills
>muh wages
>without money, how would you buy food?

I just love how Obama was afraid of an cyber atack, killary saying rusia hacked us, and we treat any cyberwar like an actual physical war atack.....and they hacked all the globe in secret, all of us

yh, every time they accuse someone ELSE of something, its usually more true of THEM

>Trump is working with Russia
Hillary sold Putin USA uranium

>Hacking is an act of war, therefore bomb them
Hacks all over the world with impunity

>They hate freedom

bump

Crypto locker for banks lol uahahaha, they can ask allmost anything for the decryption key
#fire kushner
#disolve federal reserve