HOLY SHIT ANY CALIFAGS UP DID YOU JUST FEEL THAT FUCKING EARTHQUAKE ITS FUCKING HAPPENING!!!

HOLY SHIT ANY CALIFAGS UP DID YOU JUST FEEL THAT FUCKING EARTHQUAKE ITS FUCKING HAPPENING!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/#{"autoUpdate":["autoUpdate"],"basemap":"grayscale","feed":"1day_m25","listFormat":"default","mapposition":[[1.9332268264771233,-126.5625],[64.24459476798195,-63.28125]],"overlays":["plates"],"restrictListToMap":["restrictListToMap"],"search":null,"sort":"newest","timezone":"utc","viewModes":["map"],"event":null}
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am in Latvia and I didn't feel shit. Sage

didn't feel shit here, fellow LARPer

The fuck are you talking about?

>California
kys commie scum

or here. go back to sleep.

fake news!

it's god's wrath to kill you useless commie fags

LA here. It's fucking nothing but I hope the Bay Area falls into the ocean for whatever that's worth.

God is finally getting rid of you lib scum

Posted at
>05:17:10
Now
>05:30:00~
All the rest of Cali is obviously dead, Happening confirmed

kys

Cant tell if it was a nuke or your mum walking around

>Build cities on a fault line
>In the middle of a desert
>Wonder why things suck in California

You people are weird

No I live in Finland, there's never any earthquakes, never any strong storms that cause damage and never any floods.

Christ, you Sup Forumsfags are easily startled.

Fake news

earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/#{"autoUpdate":["autoUpdate"],"basemap":"grayscale","feed":"1day_m25","listFormat":"default","mapposition":[[1.9332268264771233,-126.5625],[64.24459476798195,-63.28125]],"overlays":["plates"],"restrictListToMap":["restrictListToMap"],"search":null,"sort":"newest","timezone":"utc","viewModes":["map"],"event":null}

Mexicans Jumping Beans

There was 3 moderate ones here in Wellington tonight. Who gives a shit

>Living in a mountainous area with the only risk being that some shit houses owned by poor fags are going collapse during an earthquake
>Living in shitty boring plains

I'd take the mountainous area tyvm

Also:
>"desert" and not being rained on each day, while being next to an ocean so irrigation can fix drought related problems
>being rained on every day and become slowly suicidal

shut up fag

Yeah but it's full of Finnish people which is multitudes worse

Neck yourself, shill. Nothing happened here, slide thread.