WW3 TIME

How fucked are you when the nukes drop?
>instant death?
>Die from radiation poisoning in 2 days

I don't live near air base or capital, so ill finally be able to for fill my post-politic fantasies and become the Warlord of Queensland

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C2hWRSLc_go
youtube.com/watch?v=iFAFA3B3CWU
youtu.be/CfZxrBoIkRg?t=44s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm not sure
What is realistic AoE of modern nukes you can fit on an ICBM?

30 minute drive from manchester airport so pretty fuckied depening on the warhead Yield

WE DEAD BOYZ ! ITS BEEN FUN

I'm planning with a few other guys to completely take over my little village and go from there, the population is either old as fuck or new born babies, so cake walk.

So I'm not fucked at all.

I live a hundred yards from the front gate of a naval base with trident subs

I won't even see the flash

I know you snow niggers will nuke my city so hurry up and do it.

the warlord of regional Victoria sends his regards

2km is the epicentre, around 20km is kill zone

Same haha

I'm about 40km away from the only place worth nuking, so I guess it will depend on the wind

>mfw US marines recently established a base close to my home

Rest in peace anons

Live in one of Englands port citys

Yeah i'm fucked

I live in industrial part of the country, guess i'm 100% fucked up.

Probably Ok (look at flag)
But I hope I get nuked.
This country makes me want to die

Live deep in the Irish country side. Should be ok for a while. Not sure why anyone would nuke us to be honest.

I live in west London. The city is primary target of the first strike but also the place likely to have greatest defence.

US radar in town, and just a few hours away from russian border

>mfw live in middle of Nebraska
Hah have fun pan handle and Omaha niggers

Don't worry about nukes. The Slavs will just roll the tanks in, rape your women and bayonet you in your beds.

You would still be hit by the affects from the Nukes in Bongland , and the north would be hit pretty bad . Plus most western states rely on food imports so more people would die from starvation that the bombs i believe

I'm probably fine. Toronto is done though, and thank fuck for that.

I live near the largest US naval base in the country. I am screwed

I actually live 30 km from a airbase so i guess my Warlord goals depend on the wind and how fast i get out of my city

>How fucked are you when the nukes drop?
Apparently not as fucked as "Invaka in her Bunka"

youtube.com/watch?v=C2hWRSLc_go

Death by love

I live in my country`s capital,so I`m not very sure.

Start a potatoe farm and fish. Go to one of the remote islands and live off the land that way.

You wont feel a thing

I think you can survive the blast in a manhole, I vaguely remember one kid from Hiroshima did that.

We're all going to die from radiation poisoning soon anyway. Fukushima made sure of that.

You know we have nuke fields in west NE right Kearney nigger?

I live over 1 hour from Brisbane, highways will be fucked with everyone trying to go north or into the mountains.

The decision is my Dad's where we try to go.

god, this place has went off the deep end the last few days.

I will in my capital, and any 1MT nuclear bomb has a yield that can reach me.
I really wanna go live somewhere remote with a nuclear bunker.

2 hours from Brisbane, Im heading south to avoid the traffic and live in the mountains for a while

Someone survived both hiroshima and nagasaki with almost no injuries

I was having the same thought.

Fucking HOW? So much can go wrong it seems impossible. Must've been a good ways from the blast site.

Yeah but those were 13 KILOtonne yield nuclear bombs. Everyone nowadays uses 1MT bombs that'll destroy everhthing in sight.

Live 2 hrs from brisbane, live on a farm with good soil, cattle and chickens that lay eggs so will probably just stay there.

I live near a Pratt & Whitney aerospace engineering complex

Do you think its on the target list? It was built in commie times

I live about 50km from nearest major city. I'll probably be driving south-west to get even further away from it though.

what are the chances of croatia getting nuked?

Probably not

>show before and after picture of Croatia being nuked
>nothings changed

We're going to be the strongest country left after those shitholes destroy each other

poop

Would a typical British brick terraced house be able to withstand radiation fallout pretty well? Giving that the material it is made out of or am I fucked? I think all I need to do is ducktape the windows up if nukes do drop.

Would anyone nuke Prague? If so, then I'm gone.

I live in seoul i will 100 percent survive

I live next door to GCHQ...

Pls nuke Stockholm. These degenerates need to be exterminated.

lol you're getting nuked next week dude

Live near central Auckland so I'd probably be a goner.

At least there would be less chinks

what was that one pill which supposedly eliminated radiation poisoning effects? can anyone redpill me about them

Potassium iodine pills

Not at all. I live in a city of roughly 100k people but it has no military or cultural significance. I think I'll mostly have to worry about fallout.

Just a reminder: Do not look at the flash or the cloud or you will go blind. This blindness could last a few hours or be permanent. Be sure to get cover behind something that's solid but won't kill you if you it collapses or falls on you, such as a brick wall that's not part of a building. Bad things to hide behind are cars and trees that will flip and splinter. Cover your head and neck. Get indoors as soon as possible and once inside, strip all of your clothing off and put it in a different room or a plastic bag if possible. Taking your clothes off could be the matter of life and death because of all the radioactive particles stuck to it. If you get burned, wash the burns right away and do not bandage them more than is necessary. Take iodine tablets if you can find them as it will prevent thyroid cancer.

so it just delays death, seems like it wouldnt prove that useful in a all out war scenario

Not near any probable ground zero so if I don't die in slow agony from radiation poisoning I'll die from starvation or armed looters.
>too nice to be a post apocalyptic motor raider.
The superior isolation skills from years as a NEET would come in handy if I had access to a fallout shelter though.

New Warlord of Far North - Queensland

But who would waste a bomb on Brisbane? Just wondering.

doesnt brisbane have a naval base?

i honestly dont think anyone would be aiming for sweden

unless the people who started the war hade depopulation in mind

and a nuclear war would be a pretty bad approach for that, unless you be a satanist then its pretty much your wet dream

>New Warlord of Far North - Queensland
Ill be warlord of South east queensland

Wanna ally and have mutual agreement between bananas output?

who would even bother nuking anything other than maybe docks in australia, dont you guys have the same shit tier economy as us but not even remotely tactical land

Warlord of darling downs reporting in

sure

we will create ultra shield using poo

Cheers mate

didn't mean to quote

In Ohio so pretty much anywhere I'm at in this state, I'm absolutely fucked. Have you seen the nuclear targets map?

Closest naval base is Cairns and that's just for PBs and LCH

I am 50 miles upwind of a tertiary target that would only get hit if the nuke war included all nukes.

so basically, i will be rebuilding the US with Boise as it's new capitol.

I'm inside Cologne. Am I fucked guys?

There's like two army bases, an airforce super base, and I'm pretty sure a naval base all within like 100 km of brisbane. It's a prime nuke target.

The only place that needs nuking in Australia is Melbourne anyway so I wouldn't worry about it.

I only hope trident is as efficient as tomahawks. The only chance to survive Moscow blast is that trident will fall somewhere over Arctic circle.

ww3 will be fought in VR and we will be the front lines digits confirm

stolen thread music
youtube.com/watch?v=iFAFA3B3CWU

Well if you're a woman I'm pretty sure you already have been.

Well not sure about other places but here in the US we're safe from any nuke drops....we've had the tech to stop any and all attacks since the 80's

Where are they dropping? Which harbor is in the direction of Syria?

You should switch to nascent iodine instead of potassium iodine

the united states creating a political order, and removing Assad right now looks pretty good. sooo. shuttup

>Well not sure about other places but here in the US we're safe from any nuke drops....we've had the tech to stop any and all attacks since the 80's

You better have a policy of not killing the elderly, children, or maybe even women (that's debatable). Otherwise I hope there's a second strike so you fuckers die. Otherwise, have a happy holocaust!

Its easy man....like I said we've had the tech for years. Just look at some of the stuff that "some" of the public knows about.

youtu.be/CfZxrBoIkRg?t=44s

whats with these WW3 threads these days? shit's making me stress

>he thinks this could possibly stop 8000 nukes

We're closer to it than we've ever been since the USSR an heroed.

nigger do you think russias whole armament is 2 dumb rockets ?

good luck stopping several thousands nukes with that thing

I'm right next to a Air National Guard Base.

Fuck McMaster and fuck Trump for believing shills.

There will be no war. President Trump wrote the definitive book on negotiating. Russia and Iran wouldn't stand a chance against him.

Lets hope there wont be