Why haven't you accepted the ultimate redpill yet Sup Forums ? convert and join the light of Islam

Why haven't you accepted the ultimate redpill yet Sup Forums ? convert and join the light of Islam

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
nytimes.com/2015/09/21/world/asia/us-soldiers-told-to-ignore-afghan-allies-abuse-of-boys.html?_r=0
pastebin.com/xHbNXuHA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stupid bait

fuck off

You mean
>join the fight against islam?

No thanks

Why hasn't your country created anything more impressive than the Pyramids in the 1300 years that you were muslim

it's a sincere advice

>a neighbour to israel
>allowed to thrive
top kek

It's boring and makes people miserable. Christianity is far superior blend of morality and freedom. Muslims always look angry and miserable. Christians are always happy.

>christianity
no such things, there is no religion as heavily modified and distorted as christianity it's basically polytheistic paganism at this point which have no restriction on any form of degeneracy.They're even reconciling with homosexuality these times

At this point I'm pretty tempted. American women could use a good stoning.

Islam is the final redpill. But Sup Forums isn't ready

stop bombing churches pls

>ywn remove feminism and degeneracy and empower women by making their beauty actually valuable again

oh well

This. Take all of my "this".
Christianity is so fucking cucked by degeneracy. Even Christmas is pagan. There aren't even Holy Trinity in the Bible and the word "begotten son" was removed from all the Gospels of the Bible.
Jews are retarded and think they're still God's chosen people.
Only Islam is the purest last word.

>redpill
>Islam literally means 'submitting to authority'
>you can be put to death for disagreeing with the official doctrine
I thought for sure this is bait but then I saw the flag and holy shit you're serious aren't you?

The Coptic Church bombing killed 20+ innocent worshippers.

Your day will come Egyptian Muslim, I hope every Masjid and Islamic court will be bulldozed.

I have nothing but hate against your people, you Muslims are the fucking worst and are betrayers of Egyptian culture you suck the Arab cock of Islam go fucking kill yourself.

>Islam literally means 'submitting to authority'
it's submitting to the will of God

My dad did, he converted to Islam, then later met my born Muslimah mother.

Sometimes I wish I had rhe opportunity to fall in love with Islam from an outside perspective rather than being born into it. I cant imagine how amazing it must be to be a westerner who seeks escape from degeneracy and finds God's Truth.

Submitting to God amerifat
Nobody cares about Christcuckity anymore

Islam equals death, destruction and terrorism.

We should seriously kill every muslim to protect ourselves.

You're not redpilled

Who determines gods will?

i would but im not religious

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi

Such non-degenerecy

the funny thing is taliban killed those shits
nytimes.com/2015/09/21/world/asia/us-soldiers-told-to-ignore-afghan-allies-abuse-of-boys.html?_r=0

All jokes aside, if i convert to islam, can i get a qt 12 year old wife legally?

Shut up, nigger, and leave Europe already.

While that's not me in the pic, this is what it means to be a Muslim woman. Learning to fight for your religion, your family, yourself, and your nation. In ways more than just physical. Fighting for better laws, a more moral society, better education, everything. Because, we are taught and held up to nurture the next generation.

In the west, it is the complete opposite, womem are taught to whore themselves out, and be used up by 25.

Islam is the future.

No, you can however, marry a Muslim woman. If you are pious, I'm sure you will find a wife.

nope, minimum age for marriage is 18 here

Says the French cockroach

quran

oh..

So how do I convert?

That doesn't explain the other 1200 years.

outtt

>Fight for etc, etc, etc

Have you ever considered that fighting is part of the problem?

You see we don't have this doctrine of "fighting for.." and it enabled us to build pretty cool stuff. In fact, those pretty cool things are the reason you're over here now.

Islam must die.

But the Quran is interpreted by a person, so... You're submitting to a person!?

when your wife has to wear ugly ass granny clothes coz of religion and has no human rights coz of your shit religion, ask her is she´s happy

all you´re doing is creating misery just like pointed out. There´s so much proof and SO FAR only thing muslims have brought into west is Terrorism. That´s your only legacy, being warmongers who passively support ISIS and celebrate when terrorists commit murder

from your own wikipedia link
During the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan (Taliban's rule) (1994-2001), bacha bazi officially carried the death penalty.[11][12] The practice of dancing boys is illegal under Afghan law, being "against both sharia law and the civil code",[13] but the laws are seldom enforced against powerful offenders and police have reportedly been complicit in related crimes.[14][15]

Why don't you fuck off and die? These are real muslims.

Teach them

>he doesn't know about the 900 year old caliphate
we were an empire over three continents

>Islam
>redpilled
Go allah ackbar yourself you disgusting goatfucker

there are very basic fundamentals that are basically undisputed and that's the only thing you submit to

It is still common you asshole.

Back off goat fucker, there are domestic affairs which need practical solutions.

Joining a death cult is not a redpill, it's the absolute opposite.

We fight for freedom, that is what Islam is. We dont accept anything less than self-determination.

There's absolutely nothing it will improve in this country through it spreading.

>We dont accept anything less than self-determination
What a load of camelshite. Yous are everywhere living on government hand outs you disgusting, lying, slimy weasel.

typical egyptian

I would. But I'm philosophically opposed to burning people alive in cages.

Not to keen on allowing sandniggers to impregnate our women either.

So......no.

>Islam
>Freedom

Pick one, subhuman sandnigger.

you are literally blinded by satan

i already have mashallah

>wife decides to get BLACKED
>Instead of alimony she gets acid

Pretty nice desu

No the real redpill is managing to take one of their prime wife material, virgin women from them and starting a family with her.

That would be true victory

I would but I come from a Jewish family and am philosophically opposed to being burned alive in a cage or killing old people and children and shit.

I just wanted to tell you that the hadith are a fabcricated scripture and if you want Islam to survive and become a viable religion you should remove them all.

Sharia law has been fabricated and is a danger to Islam

what css is that? islamanon plz

I tend to agree with this. I wouldn't say they are all fabricated but there is no way to differentiate true Hadith from false ones at this point and so many are obviously false.

I look forward to seeing how the coming conversion of the anglosphere reforms the religion. Our ummah can do with a little more critical thinking.

pastebin.com/xHbNXuHA

enjoy it!

>convert and join the light of Islam
There's no light in anti-science ideology, only darkness, genetic degeneracy, and savagery.

mashallah brother

Iskam has birthed a legion of third world losers and oil niggers Hahahaha

If Islam were so superior then why did all your countries get conquered by the west?

Why are you so weak and feeble that your people all want to come to rich Christian nations?

Why have Islamic nation's only won like 2 scientific Nobel prizes in total?

Why are you such pathetic losers?

>anti-science ideology
>Islam
KEK.

ukth actually!! but yes these are happy days to see non troll islam threads on Sup Forums lately

more people are waking up mashallah

`As-salamu alaykum brother,

Welcome to Islam. I myself took shahada three months ago. I have the same Qu'ran as you, mashallah

come to shk zayed mosque brother

Anti-Scientology

THE HADITH ARE ANTI SCIENCE YOU DUMBASS. ADAM WAS 50 CUBITS MY ASS. THE HADITH COMMAND THE EXECUTION OF APOSTATES. FUCKING DEPOSE THEM ALREADY YOU DELUSIONED POTENTIAL TERRORIST

habibis i am a sister not brother!!!

also i would love to come to that mosque if i could :(

Mashallah.
You're not alone apparently

That hairstyle is 100% haram btw

ohh i live near the shk zayed mosque, its pretty when its at ramadan because people offer free food

The Quran literally prohibits consulting hadith, it is fully detailed already. Hadith are anti-science and promote terrorism abd hate. The only way to successfully reform Islam and prevent terrorism is by arguing against hadith with real theological arguments. You can look them up, if you want me to present the verses just tell me.

But they are all converting to the terroristic sunni islam with the hadith. Islam must be reformed or they will all turn full Wahhabi and join Daesh and other terrorist groups

i think i remember you from a thread a few days ago, a french muslim posted same image before

yes i just looked it up it's so beautiful wow

Islam would actually be 10x better if Islamic states followed more the Quran than the hadith. They're part of the Sunnah but too much fabricated ones.

Islam would actually be 10x better if Islamic states followed more the Quran than the hadith. They're part of the Sunnah but too much are fabricated ones.

nope

White man and white woman syrian couple, beautiful, trump killed this against Assad.

Assad is whiter than Trump and less red, Assad is

HANDSOME

Putin is

Awesome

And look what that amounted to.
Fuck my country has only been around for 150 years and we've made better global tech contributions then shitty Arab and Persian countries have.

Mudslime women crave white cock
how can westerners infiltrate and subvert islam

Here in France new converts mostly attend Sufi conferences and Sunni conferences who explain how Islam prohibits terrorism so that seems pretty ok.
I got it from another Frenchbro, this diagram is getting popular in here. Mostly because an article explained how the terror attacks of France in 2016 led to a rise of conversions

I agree there.
Sunnah is a fabricated concept and the breeding groud for radicalization. The Quran is fully detailed period; no need for the terroristic hadith. They are one of the reasons why the muslim world has so many problems right now. Traditional Islam must change

projection : the post

I hope you get your ass knocked out by a catholic again, nigger.

t. shitskins with < 90 iqs who've never read a single apologetics book which explains this stuff

>convert and join the light of Islam
but my beer

Still NO MIDF, JIDF, Leftypol and other shills.

Oh! Sorry sister. I finally found a local masjid just a couple weeks ago..it's a small apartment masjid but it's cozy. Just went to ju'muah this Friday. :3

But once they become nosy about the hadith they will slowly become radicalized. From what I have seen, concerts are the most vulnurable to radicalization and often become Salafis. All this increasr will do more harm than good when traditional islam is in a pretty bad state right now with all the terroristic elements and execution of apostates; veils and whatnot, it will only create more potential terrorists. Clean up Islam from the hadith first, then we can do the next step

If you actually were the true religion muslims wouldn't be crawling in the dirt from rabat to dhaka. Every man who is not completely blinded by satan can see, that you are being tremendously punished by god. You are literally a pest bringing destruction and hopelessnes wherever you show up in larger numbers than fucking five. Repent and give up your evil ideology.

Beer is degenerate, a moral life with a devout wife and wonder children ee what you need.

>part 3 of these other shit religions is totally great
>t. uneducated goat fucker

yeah i have seen it a few times now, and i can see why they lead to that. more people exposed to it = more people who decide to read Quran to see what it's all about or do research on Islam and realize the peace and happiness the teachings of Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ

mashallah! this is great! i was lucky when i reverted for my city has about 7 mosques spread around it and all are within 45 mins driving but my little metro area has 1 (unfortunately it's under construction cause we have too many attendees to hold everyone so we gotta make it bigger) so for now my local masjid is in a temporary building

Lol nasty