More and more white Swedish women are choosing to start a family with black and arab men in an unprecedented effort to...

More and more white Swedish women are choosing to start a family with black and arab men in an unprecedented effort to end racism.
If current trends continue it is estimated that in 2025 over 70% of newborns in Sweden will be children of mixed racial heritage.
There have been several campaigns in Swedish media stating that it's much easier for women to give birth to mixed babies, as
the body size at birth is much smaller than that of white babies. These campaigns seem to have been successful as there has been a dramatic
increase in mixed couples during the last decade.

There is now what can only be described as a 'virgin pandemic' ravaging the white Swedish male population.
Some of the more radical feminists have stated that this is a good thing. Saying it's only right that white males have
to suffer too, considering their past mistreatment of both women and other races.
A recent survey found that 60% of white Swedish men are still virgins at the age of 35.

In an interview with Swedish Aftonbladet Gustav Johansson (29) expressed his sad views on the current situation, saying he felt bad about still being a virgin and that he thought about women all the time. He agreed, however, that immigrants need girlfriends too, or they could resort to violence.

In the same interview Lisa Lindberg (22) was more positive, saying that we need to take care of immigrants and show them that we're not racists.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GuCdVFcrpew
youtu.be/b9JU7G828mU
youtu.be/_RsjvkDhb8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OMG he looks just like you!

>that pic
I've never before wished I were a mulatto baby

nice copypasta faggot, you niggers really need to be more creative

How old are you user and are you a white beta or BBC alpha?

Some arab guys are really good-looking,though.

No homo.

It is an honor to let big black cock bulls breed our white wives and give us beautiful mixed babies to raise. My wife's bull got her pregnant six months ago and I couldn't be happier.

yeh sweden, just flush your nice genes down the toilet for eternity, good job retards

disgrace, it is not only sweden

whew... name of girl now

What the fuck this cuckold larping?

>no source
>wants to shill against sweden cause trump flipped on them
>picture shows american degenerate

I don't know that word casserole is too hot for my eye holes

Disgusting. WW3 needs to start soon.

It's the intelligent man's fetish you retard mongrel.

(Who I will let fuck my wife)

>Sweden
>no source

who cares.

Shit, we are turning into america. Please liberate us.

Sweden Yes

>There have been several campaigns in Swedish media stating that it's much easier for women to give birth to mixed babies,
This part is actually true though, it's not their bodies that are smaller but rather the head.
The smaller head obviously means lower intelligence so thats not really a good thing.

Wow she is hot!

Source? Seems made up.

do these poeple not understand whites are a global minority ?

These bastard race children will spit on the memory of their white ancestors.

I can't believe people fall for this meme

Bye Sweden!

this is literally not true, mixed babies are virutally non-existant

source: my asshole

What is up with the sudden influx of BLACKED larpers?

Keep the wool over eyes mate

citation?

listen I'm not saying this country isn't fucked up beyond all recognition, all I'm saying is that mixed babies are a rarity. What's factually wrong is factually wrong. We're still being outbred, but it's by whole arabs and niggers, not mulattos.

>implying I'm larping

The deep reaches of my anus

Nice proxy, Sweden

Thank you for the info (((The_Donald)))

How the fuck Western white women can be this retarded ? Primary school level of biology should teach them that getting rid of white men is equal to getting rid of white women because of how genes work. Self performed genetic extinction.

Also the fucking hypocrisy. "Durr hurr we will show everyone we're not racist, by being racist against ourselves."

Using quote from Saving Private Ryan: "Don't shoot, let them burn!" Every country should close its borders to Sweden and just let them get genocided within their country.

That guy is a mental case. He shows up once in a while talking about his desires and tries to project it to everyone else. I knew nigger fags were sick but jeez.

Even worse

I'm a rural and suburban retard living in the South, retard

2mn of Sweden's 10mn population are non white.
This is expected. It's no longer a meme.
They deserve their death but there is still hope for the rest of us albeit fleeting.

60% of white men... out of the hundred that are losers enough to take a survey on their sex life for a news channel, said they are still virgins at 35. I'm really not surprised. Shoot if ya'll can't compete with the allu Akbar shitheads then there must be some beta as fuck people in Sweden. I mean, so the chicks would rather get beat and have a gown on 24/7 then go out with a swede? Sad situation ya got there senpai.

Are you retarded? Even if every shitskin in Sweden had children with an ethnic Swede, it would be statstically impossible for 70% of newborns to be mixed.
Sweden is cucked, but not that cucked.

Cool story

This is modern America. Honestly I kinda wish I was a Putin shill at this point so I could cheer them on as they nuke us all to oblivion.

these posters are in 95% of cases Americans stop trying to deflect from your cucked fellow countrymen

If she was my mommy I'd drink her diddywater every day and beg her to let me drink her peepees and taste her poopoos. Mommy baba hungy mommy diddies please mommy tickle baba's willy and make it hard. Kiss it mommy please

can you shit it out so we can post it

This is not a joke right? This is actually real?
What the fuck ...........,.... Modern Feminism/SJW stuff really is a dysgenic agenda (not eugenic because it is making things worse) , you control these women's minds and then you can direct the future of the nation. This is some scary NWO shit where they want to kill off the white race have everyone be fucking mulatto. The 'combatting racism' is a smart angle to get them to be okay with the immigration of mudslimes and niggers. Just wow, Sweden really is some NWO prototype or something FFS

White women belongs to BBC

Come fuck my wife Brazil nigger. Once she pops this little niglet out I'll let you knock her up again.

Im a white woman and these women disgust me. Having offspring with subhuman trash.

>To end racism
Kek. Swedish men are probably too afraid of getting into relationships with women. Considering you can go to jail if the woman changes her mind the day after having sex. It's much easier to get a foreigner to marry them since they receive a free Swedish passport for marring them.

jesus christ , thoguht it was italy for a moment

then remember that irish aren't humans but niggers in white disguise

>70% born with mixed racial heritage
I could have believed but you lost me at
>60% of white Swedish males are virgins at 35
Either drop the age or the percentage.

Nuke sweden, I don't want to deal with their future hyper niggers

At least rural Sweden is still white, right? Who honestly gives a toss about Cuckholm and Malmo?

Holy fuck Sweden

>swedes don't even have modern TVs

Sauce?

BABA HUNGY. MAMA LET BABA SUCK DIDDIES. NICE MAMA. DADA BOLD MAN, MAKE BABA SUCK BIG SAUSAGE. MAMA'S DIDDIES BELONG TO BABA WAA WAA!

Sssh this is a roleplaying thread, let them be.

Men racemix more than females in Scandinavia.
The most common interracial relationships is WMAF. More specifically white swedes and South East Asian women

Welcome to Sup Forums

Someone please make that baby a pepe

>Swedish women are condemning the future of their country to segregation by every white majority nation.

Your fertile womb desires a black baby inside of it. You know this to be true. Your husband/boyfriend knows it too. He will be ROCK HARD watching big black bull cock inseminate you. This is true for all white men, but for 99% of us it takes actually experiencing it to learn this.

New experiences can be frightening, but so very rewarding. Take the cuckpill, pol. Your life will be happier than you ever thought possible.

France is a breeding ground.

Our women know how to worship african GODS

When the government hands out cash to shitskins, why would you ever marry a try hard White boi?

I'm fucking diamonds right now

> white women breed with black and arabic men
> white men in turn breed with asian women and women
> desperate, latinos breed with arabic women
> asian men decide to die off rather than breed with black women

Pic not related because no one will look like this in 100 years

kill niggers

kill the nigger after and get her an abortion with that subhuman slime

>60% of white Swedish men are still virgins at the age of 35

This is ridiculous, I don't buy it for a second. Sauce or GTFO.

What is Telegony

This is an old pasta you reddit newfaggot

no it's not real, dipshit. try googling for 30 seconds

This

Arabs are white, man

youtu.be/GuCdVFcrpew

youtu.be/b9JU7G828mU

youtu.be/_RsjvkDhb8Y

Can confirm, married to asian, only had sex with asians.

Nice try Ahmed, there's plenty of arabs here and they are about as white as actual niggers.

shit I need to move to sweden NOW.
had no luck in germany, sigh
>tfw no qt german gf

Obvious bait. Don't respond to these threads.

I have an Arab gf and she's pretty white to me.
she has pink nipples

If you thought there was still hope for Sweden...

Y
E
S

Whitebois can't compete

>sweden is absolutely fine, this is just trumptard shilling
>America is the only cucked country on earth

This

Black women that racemixed with whites also have problems with giving birth

That's obviously an american and not a Swede in your picture.

Also, what drives people here in Sup Forums to make threads like these? There's enough real cuckshit you can post about my country instead of making shit up.

This is alot like my sex life sometimes.

>I get to be the blonde while my wife rides big black cock

well if it actually were mulattos the Swedish genes would still exist and the average IQ would be higher than with Arabs only having kids with Arabs as well

its not totally uncommon to see arabs who have european feature given the proximity to europe. (greater syria region) have a cousin who is straight blonde hair brown eyes, ive seen some ginger's also

europeans and midddle easterners have been fucking for a long time this is nothing new pol