AMERICA FUCK YEAH!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE
justice.org/sites/default/files/file-uploads/AAJ_Report_TenWorstInsuranceCompanies_FINAL.pdf
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3511431/Inside-eight-foot-bedroom-pod-built-San-Francisco-apartment-s-equipped-sliding-door-LED-lights.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Daily reminder that this is the type of home even rich yuropoors live in

looks like the typical upper class australian house, except in australia the government would move meth addicts in on one side, and muslim terrorist in on the other.

_ _ _ _ ?

literally what's wrong living in a cozy little house/ apartment?
I get anxiety when I live in big house

How many kids are you going to have?

Don't encourage a Kraut to create more of their devil spawn.

Poorly designed mcmansions make me cringe. Typical normie home in America.

germans will defend this
youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE

Going to put an offer on my first house today.... not a mansion like this but its solid :)

Make sure you get good house insurance via an independent agent. They pay off huge.

Avoid these
justice.org/sites/default/files/file-uploads/AAJ_Report_TenWorstInsuranceCompanies_FINAL.pdf

>Everyone is able to buy houses literally made out of paper
>a little bit of rain or wind and the house gets destroyed
Lern to build normal houses

Oh to live in a house like that

There are imo only two things america does better than us
1. Military (obviously)
2. Fuckin noice houses boi

T. Yuropoor
>warning this thread will definitely get deleted by the KEK mods they've been going mad today deleting good threads
>pls stop it mods

Dude, I'm looking at a brand new roof right now precisely because of wind/hail. Replacement cost settlement is amazing.

????

That house looks fucking sterile lmfao

i build decks and additions on the back of those kinds of houses, feelsgoodman.

It gets a little weird sometimes. I live alone in a 4 bedroom house, too many noises.
Sometimes I can't figure it out, sometimes it's animals because I live in the middle of nowhere.

I really want to move out from Long Island. The house prices are insane.

Texas seems nice though you get a mansion for less than a million.

McMansions are shit, m8.

Frank Lloyd Wright had it right.

this is some east germany shit, and yes germans would defend this i've met some on my travels and they luv da gub'ment

BRAZIL FUCK YEAH

france may be super ultra liberal and die hard secular, but at least they still respect human Rights, unlike some countries - once totalitarian, always totalitarian, hitler leaving didnt change everything, in a country of hitlers, jsut another hitler has come to take his place

What makes you cringe about it?

That's literally just a normal house in the South.

Hmmm? I'm a contractor. Never seen one of these paper houses you speak of. House in OP's picture is clearly made of brick. Pretty standard where I live. My house is made of stone and was built in the 1850's. Still as good as new.

>ugly
>no backyard
>needs a giant wall to keep our hue monkeys

I will never understand why people dont automatically avoid houses like this. Your instincts should immediately recognize the threat of massive ground floor windows. Yohr home can never be secure from niggers and spics with such an easy access point. Truly abysmal open/happy/ignorant reality TV levels of stupid. Im glad you said not this exact house, cuz daymn, your kids dead, wife raped, property stolen means nothing to cops nowadays.

not everyone lives in the ghetto

Looks like my house desu

Was under the impression all Brazilians live in these?

I think you might want to move.

Spooki

you are wrong m8, we actually live in houses like this. pic related

A couple weeks ago I heard something drop and bounce, sounded plastic, never figured out what it was.

I came back from a 2 month stay in the US and your architecture is just godawful. Not just the McMansions but the average houses.

It bothered me so much I had to think about why everything looks so off in US architecture. This guy explains it well.

The US has no concept of symmetry or artistic flow. No geometric rules are followed. Not even simple shit like the rule of thirds.

It's like how you can instantly see someone is a shitty amateur photographer but can't pin down why necessarily. And then you hand the photo to a photographer and they can crop and rotate it to make it look okay. It's just simple rules of art that are pleasing to the eye.

2007 yay

Exactly. Houses like this are a dime a dozen where I live.

>The term "McMansion" is generally used to denote a new, or recent, multi-story house of no clear architectural style, which prizes superficial appearance, and sheer size, over quality. McMansion may refer to oversized and cheaply built homes developed at once in a subdivision

When did Australia become Arkansas?

More.

Also everyone has a pool that they never use.

The west has bigger problems than shitty uninspired architecture now Sven

>concept of mass
>symmetry

Who gives a fuck?

More.

I will say there were exceptions, but something like 1 in 20 houses looked alright. And then maybe the 1 in 100 that was really nice.

But this thread is about architecture.

Isn't your country is a near constant state of economic collapse?

And what is your idea of a house that look good?

That second house is nice Sven you wish you could live that

but we are fixing this already.

>But this thread is about architecture.
No read the OP
>AMERICA FUCK YEAH!
It is about how America is the best

same issue there?, i thought everything between NY and cali was redpilled.

>your buildings suck

>watches a fellow Swede get raped, cries and jerks off instead of calling the STRONK WOMYN POLIS who wouldn't catch the perpetrators anyway

cool story Sven

This really is the typical German way
Fucking krauts

I think the term is McMansion.

What is Somalia/Swedish architecture like?

I just bought a solid CBS house w/ full impact windows/doors. Gonna take a bit more than rain and wind to destroy my house.

I'd rather live in an ugly shit $259,000 McMansion with 3 beds and 2 baths than see my culture and country destroyed from my 500sqft apartment that costs $500,000+.

You can't buy taste i guess

This is one of the most common type of house in Norway. Most people live in medium size houses like that.

Apparently not Americans, because they happily live in these pieces of shit.

The screenshots point out the problems with American design. Do the opposite of that, and it's better. There's no secret to this.

You're not the only country with problems. I don't like the concrete box style tenements, I don't like the UK love of boring brick boxes either.

I think the ongoing lack of care in design reflects something about our society as a whole. We tear down the beautiful to make way for another grotesque piece of shit that makes our living environment more and more hollow and soulless, complimenting the way we're encouraged to live our lives.

Other countries might try this whole "haha Sweden sucks" thing successfully, but hearing it from 60% white Americans who have already lost their country is just pathetic.

I dropped one of my piss bottles. Sorry bro. Btw stop changing the password to your wifi

Those proportions are absolutely fucked, it looks like a child's idea of a fancy house

Do tell.

The arch is way too big for the house and the door and the window are too small. Doesnt look good. The house looks unproportional. Typical amerifats no taste no feeling for architecture and aesthetic. I dont fault you if you have no money but this person clearly could have done a much better job building this carton house.

Merica

DESU symmetric house look bad to me, I like assymmetric houses myself. The exception was the cube house in the pic.

>architectural rhythm

Who makes this dumb shit?

>not completely symmetrical
>nobody uses the pool
I... I never thought of it that way, Sven. I need to move to your country ASAP!

Yeah m8. Stepfather committed suicide in 03 because of meth. Mexican mafia fills the States with that garbage and it's everywhere.

post your crib, faggot

Looks nice, I'm jealous

>DESU symmetric house look bad to me
This. looks really nice. This top image looks like shit.

Hello Jack.

Half of your population lives in the Greater Metropolitan Area of Oslo, which is just really nice apartments.
And the rest live in Bergen, Tromso and Trondheim.
And far up north near the Lofoten houses are pretty small and barren.

what are you like a pleb or something ?

Lies.

only 99.9% of them.

You would actually want to live there?

Something is off about this house. Too many round windows.

I can't deny that the old world housing is sturdier. It just isn't big enough. I want to live in a place where I can actually move around in without having to worry about hitting something. I can't even jump in this apartment without hitting my head on the ceiling...

How could anyone like small living spaces??

Reminder that the british isles is not europe, our on continent clasification when?

GEJT DEM ON BORD AJL KAL ET IN

Looks like a beginner's house in the Sims

Most common type of house where I live in the back of beyond desu

2/3rds of my income go to my one bedroom apartment. I have a master's in engineering and have a job in the field. H1Bs sank wages in the California bay area.

>made of brick

Houses are made of wood, unless they are cinderblock. The brick is a veneer, even if it is full size brick.

I wish land was cheap around here so i could build a house like that.

In real Brazil, the pool water would be the same color as your skin

>but hearing it from 60% white Americans who have already lost their country is just pathetic

lol I'll take Mexicans over Muslims in literally every single fucking circumstance. They speak a European language, are ultra-christian, and most of them are majority white. Also contrary to popular belief their birth rates are falling drastically, Mexico already has a replacement level fertility below the USA and Mexicans are at 2.0 and falling while the only populations above replacement fertility level on the North American continent are conservative middle-class whites, white Mormons, and Amish; infact, at current population growth rates there will be over a billion white Amish by 2300. When the illegals are deported and the wall is built, America will only become increasingly white and conservative while your shithole will become race war central.

Also we can own pic related and actually shoot people that try to hurt us.

See this is what i think when i think of Brazil. Tacky, poorly planned "lots of fancy stuff" houses designed by the vapid whore wife of a drug cartel leader.

This is the kind of thing that classy people like Kim Kardashian use as a point of reference for their plastic surgery. "Give me the bloated lips of someone who would live in a house like that".

That's a pretty high rent, boy.

so... the water would be white? why???

>Houses are made of wood

Some are.

>unless they are cinderblock.

One of many choices

>The brick is a veneer

Doesn't look like it me, also a contractor.

Can we all agree that despite their recent crime waves, Sweden has the best architecture?

>How small is too small? Inside the 28 sq ft, $500-month 'pod' an illustrator built into his friend's San Francisco apartment
>Peter Berkowitz, 25, constructed a tiny bedroom pod in the living room of his friend's San Francisco apartment
>One bedroom apartments in the city rent for $3,500 per month compared to his $508 per month to live in a pod
>The pod is equipped with a fold-down desk, cushioned backboard that's slanted and LED lights for reading
>He believes pods can provide a 'needed fix' for people who want to add a bedroom to apartments without rent rising
>His eight-foot-long pod is also equipped with a sliding door and has room to store his books and clothing

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3511431/Inside-eight-foot-bedroom-pod-built-San-Francisco-apartment-s-equipped-sliding-door-LED-lights.html

>at current population growth rates there will be over a billion white Amish by 2300

So Germans will rule the world after all.

Get out of there before North Korea nukes it. Pearl Harbor 2 is coming.

Why the fk would you want windows that big

America will fall within 4 years and Trump will only be a 1 term president, there is nothing you can do about it

>Thinks art can be reduced to rules
Time to watch Dead Poets Society again, Bjorn.

Nicer builders also do Stone here in TX

t. 4000 sq ft McMansion