Why to keep attacking a beaten opponent?

What's the point of humiliating the opponent? Is it lack of empathy (and therefore subhuman behaviour)? Is it a rush of adreline (inertia is too big and the being can't suddenly stop)? Is it animal instinct (the intuitive act of completely eliminate a threat to your own person)? THE FUCK is it?

Webm related: Black female doesn't want to let a white bitch go

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NeAnim539b4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because it feels too good to stop.

Webm related: White bitch gets dragged out of a store by a black female and then gets her ass kicked

It's called niggers
They act like animals
Welcome to Sup Forums

lack of self control due to rage and/or lack of morals.

if you hit a guy and he falls to the floor you are a coward if you continue attacking him. who attacks someone when they are not in a position to retaliate? a pussy.

Sometimes they just deserve it.

Webm related: Racist bitch called her the n-word

nigs gonna nog

Because if you're attacking someone out of anger/fear then you're obviously running on emotions in that moment

I hate that people don't take this shit seriously enough and normies don't think shooting back when being beaten down isn't justifiable. If you are being beaten up like this your life is in danger. Punching someone in the head is extremely serious.

It's called they're niggers.

Upon this, one has to remark that men ought either to be well treated or crushed, because they can avenge themselves of lighter injuries, of more serious ones they cannot; therefore the injury that is to be done to a man ought to be of such a kind that one does not stand in fear of revenge.

Webm related: Multiple hits to a fat white bitch

You should blow that Machiavelli bullshit out your ass.

Have you ever been in a fight before?

I know right? What fucking kills me is the bystanders. They just watch and do nothing I mean holy shit

Damn... white women btfo

That's what they get for giving birth to racist white males.

>black female

not an argument

If you hate something you usually want it to get humiliated. It's not that complicated.

Then I'll simplify it for you.

You beat a person retarded, it's one less worker and one more ward of the state.

Congratulations, you played yourself.

Because blacks are subhuman cowards with no concept of empathy or honour.

Don't try to rationalize why a rabid animal does what it does.

what the fuck? where is it? if some men dare to do such shit here, he would be beaten by any men in group. even i had urges to punch the screen when i saw this video. why western men so pussy and careless?

Kek.

it's this fucking nigger again with the same racist shit.

not an argument

Webm related: Privileged white bitch getting a taste of reality

Much like white women, white bois can't fight either. Blacks are generally stronger, have more testosterone, have bigger dicks. And I know that these pathetic, powerless, meek white bois look at the ground in the presence of a black bull.

Why does anyone NOT concealed carry in a country with subhuman trash like this?

They're roasties. They all deserve it.

Looks like a community college lol

>Women
>Empathy
lol

you mean nugget?

-Not every state has conceal carry laws
-Not every situation calls for use of a gun.
-most of these are these people fighting are kids or adults that have never been in a real fight in their entire lives so they don't know how to react.

when i get into fights, i go into a blind rage that is very difficult to stop. i beat them until i am exhausted.

because you fight to inflict pain (or for self defence, but that wasn't the case here)

Lol I have two little sisters and I like to piss them off enough for them to go off. When they grow up and some fucking monkey tries to do this to them, expect bite marks, bleeding noses, and black eyes on the nigger.

If you're defending yourself, why not use a gun? Would you rather be 'fair' with someone and risk getting your teeth punched in?

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn’t have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve these things in your real life, then you are not ready to be a political activist, either anonymously or in reality. Because if you can't make anything of your own, individual life, then how can you think you'll be able to make a real difference for the race, for the lives of many?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet don't. Take care of yourself. Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

Nigger tastes the rainbow

Shoo shoo, leaf.

If you think your life is in danger from the slapboxing in these webms, you're an idiot. None of them are even bleeding.

If you've ever been in a fight you would know that men hit much harder. Sheboons hit as fast and as much as they can, not as hard as they can. It's a bizarre and ineffective phenomenon.

oh I see, this is just a thinly veiled "white people BTFO by blacks" thread

Because when you are in court explaining why you shot some kid 5 times, when you're a grown ass man and your only excuse is "I was afraid for my life" isn't going to convince the jury not to find you guilty.

>black female
>white bitch

What kind of God damn nigger-lover are you

Webm related: White bitch gets submitted on asphalt

They tend to resort to grabbing hair, which white girls cant really do in return as they just end up with cheap weave.

It's funny how all these are in America, what a 3rd world shithole

>b-but muh daddy drumpf gonna fix it all

hahahaha

I hear what you're saying, but it doesn't match up with what I see in your news coverage. Also, why not just shoot him once or twice and run away?

Thanks dad.

That was just not fair.
May as well be fighting a man.

One day I want some girl to try and fight me so I can go fucking crazy and fight a woman.

Watching that, I have no empathy.

Even though I should.

If there's one thing I know for sure about women and western society, it's that the evil ones ALWAYS go untouched and unharmed.

So if a (white) woman is getting victimized like that, there is almost a universal chance she is genuinely a good woman.

And white men across the board, no exceptions, are cowards because we don't defend our women and we encourage the worst traits in them.

do you not think you should try to address your anger issues before you kill someone and spend the rest of your life in prison for murder?

Not a good idea.
You'll probably be charged with fleeing the scene of a crime. If you shoot someone in a self defense situation, you have to make sure you are safe, then call the cops and wait there until they say you can leave.

Because it feels good,

and from a more objective standpoint, it's like a guarantee that they remain beaten. Like, think about a mob boss ordering a hit on somebody. If they don't kill that guy's kid too, he runs the risk of retribution biting him in the ass later.

That said, I think there's some honor in practicing restraint and only meeting opposition with force equal to that which is necessary to subdue them.

You're giving the nigger too much credit. More like she may as well be fighting a gorilla, more appropriate comparison in mental capacity.

>Why to keep attacking a beaten opponent?

When they still talk shit after you woop their ass.

source and/or context for this ?

So what's your solution if a group of teens stops you and one starts swinging? Take your punches and potential brain damage like a man?

Webm related: White bitches getting REKT by Muslim females in a Dutch school

checked

Most black women produce about as much testosterone as young boys so that is why the are on average much more aggressive and stronger than the average white woman.

>everyone who gets into a fight is a good person

Prison is full of angels then. You're an idiot, leaf. A full blown, edgy, cock sucking fucking idiot.

>letting the words of other people control your own actions

haven't you already lost by this point?

lmao the cuck teacher just stands there

In that situation if its unavoidable i'd just pull my gun. I can handle some skinyy twink of a punk teen on my own, but an entire gang of them im not gonna risk it.
The sight of it would be enough to scare them and make them run.

Can we ban this robot?

>teacher not intervening, just saying "no no tsk tsk stop that please"

A true metaphor for a useless europe. Bet this guy puts translucent flags over his facebook picture when terrorist attacks happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=NeAnim539b4

Didn't even drop her groceries.

>if you kill your opponent they win

kek

roidrage.

HEEM

what?

That aint a teenager, and thats not a girl lol....
That's a full grown man and grown woman.

Why do niggers wildly swing their arms like apes when they fight?

>being around blacks
>relaxing

Learn history, you leaf

so new

GOOD NIGHT JAMAL

>poland

ah you're retarded. everything makes sense now.

Webm related: White girl gets completely destroyed by a sheboon, and then she puts her foot on the bitch's head like a symbol of victory

No it fucking doesn't, not unless the person you're attacking did something really horrible to deserve it

You must be in 100 percent fear of your life. Hand to hand like this with one person probably won't fly to well In court, if it was a group attacking one person maybe. You are expected to flee before shooting as a last resort, but each situation is unique. In some of the most cucked states people get charged for shooting people breaking in to their own house. In the more lenient states, there are things like stand your ground law (Zimmerman iirc) and castle doctrine

Fatty broke up with him

be new somewhere else faggot

>>1202856420287329
TYRANNOSAURUS REKT

I'm sure the same shit would happen in an American school

it's called being an emotional child

he would probably get arrested for child abuse if he intervenes.

Yes, it does. It feels really fucking good when you're kicking some fuckers head in

Webm related: Muslims destroy a Dutch bitch

get help.

Like in your video games cuck?

did he dieded?

White women gotta stop playing defense and attack back