R/the_donald seriously need to fuck off this board they're ruining Sup Forums with their personnality worship crap...

r/the_donald seriously need to fuck off this board they're ruining Sup Forums with their personnality worship crap. Sup Forums had the balls to call out Trump for breaking his promise to not attack Syria when r/the_donald decided to keep their circlejerk going and changed their opinions to match them with Trump's ones. You can't have a serious discussion without being called a shill because you dared question the decisions of the god emperor. If Hiro had balls he would ban anyone trying to post on this board with reddit cookies.

strawpoll.me/12709039
strawpoll.me/12709039
strawpoll.me/12709039
strawpoll.me/12709039
strawpoll.me/12709039

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12709039
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

firing 50 missiles into syria is like fucking sneezing dude.

read a fucking book before you post again.

>nothing to see here goyim
>don't have any ideals
>do not question your Jewish puppet masters
>always post on Reddit

OP is right. Only the_donald redditors would suppirt a neocon jewish puppet.

You don't get to kill people fighting ISIS because your poll numbers tanked. Fuck you and your neocon rats.

If the inbreds want war they can fight it themselves. No more wars for kikes.

The shill punches right.

he still broke his promise

Enough is enough. Gas the redditors.

Hey friend, I dropped itt simply to tell you I don't mind them.
If you have lurked here more than a year, you'd know by now that half the posts aren't Sup Forums.
>What the fags don't know is that they're simply a scratching post to sharpen our nails.
Good talk Frog

KILL
YOURSELF
SHILL

Have you ever heard this phrase; "A nation only has the Jews it deserves."

We only have the Plebbitors we deserve.

I don't even care about this. The problem is the mass amount of shitposting coming from reddit as well as their fucking circlejerk. These faggots are the kind that would continue to support Trump even he suddently wanted to go full open borders. They have no ideals, no opinions, just empty pseudo-intellectual political circlejerk.

You're the (((((Trump shill)))))) faggot.

mention chess

>le keke army XD haha emperer trmp

reddit ruined this board

TILLERSON AND NIKKI HALEY HAVE BOTH SAID THEY PLAN TO OUST ASSAD YOU FUCK

That's right....fight against yourselves...

Grow up shill

>my Sup Forums is the only Sup Forums
>how dare someone have a different opinion

are you 12?

How much do you make per hour shill?

I miss the horsefuckers, they were entertaining at least.

>MUH S-SHILLS!

Are you faggots even trying?

They scared the redditors away.

>france telling someone to try

There is still a /mlpol/ board on endchan.

Bump, fuck this neocon traitor (((Trump))) and the_donald shitting up our board. Their stay here has only made our board full of cancer, I am glad this Syria thing happened and they aref finally starting to fuck off.

This was posted by an American today. What's your excuse?

>strawpoll.me/12709039

Shouldnt be to hard, since most of them are retards that dont even know what an vpn or proxy is

well, I guess this changes everything. back to the drawing board.

>ban anyone trying to post on this board with reddit cookies
definitely. Sup Forums should be a safe space

we cant even have our usual shitty threads anymore, its all fucking trump kikeposting. please fuck off reddit retardcultist, old/pol/ had enough.

Your narrative of shill is destroyed if they can prove that they supported Trump before his policy change

Just a tip, the reason Sup Forums won is because they're entertaining

Calling everyone t_d, a neocon or a shill because they support Trump isn't entertaining, it makes you sound like Sup Forums eight years ago

The shilling is real

OP is 100% correct. The cult of personality around him is disgusting and is something out Stalinist Russia.

I hope they all realise they support one of the most hypocritical presidents of all time who fell for the most obvious false flag in recent years.

Inb4 "MUH 4D CHESS"

Funny, it's Trump supporters calling everyone shill when he did a major policy change

>ban anyone trying to post on this board with reddit cookies.
That's not how it works. At best you could ban anyone with a reddit referrer but that only works if they click a link on reddit to come here.
The point is moot anyway. Newmoot won't do shit because he doesn't have to. You're addicted and you'll come back tomorrow no matter how bad it gets.

I came to that at least dozen of times

Sauce?

what policy change?

have we invaded someone? oh, you mean the fireworks show the other day. was neat, wasn't it?

Stay the hell out of Syria, regardless of what they do

Stop crying, you never supported Trump, he's gotta play the game, he's playing chess you fucking morons. You'll all feel sooo fucking stupid when he fulfills his promises, you're just impatient little faggots and upset cus he sneezed. Shills are so bad at hiding it.

>The problem is the mass amount of shitposting coming from reddit as well as their fucking circlejerk
The problem is people like you looking for something to complain about.
This place is overrun with shitposting, it's nothing new and has nothing to do with reddit.

What chess? Russia's relationship came to a halt, Syrian is still ongoing with its airbase

>continually trying to prove his point using shitposts from years ago

maybe he has, like, better intelligence than you? did that ever cross your mind, or am i responding to mike cernovich who thinks this is a false flag and that he knows the situation on the ground better than the president?

here's some tinfoil.

Ah yes, the classic "4d chess".

Stop kidding yourselves, he reacted purely on emotion, instead of using his brain he used his heart.

Situation has not changed years ago. And Syrian side claimed there were deaths for the 'fireworks'. If the Russians decides to escalate this situation, would you still defend his action?

>>>/R/the_donald

Nobody Is on the Donald here. Reddit is using that as a ploy to unbase us

People supported what he claimed to stand for, only newfags fell for the personality cult

He lost our support. Its as simple as that. Why should we blindly believe everything this neo con does?

Tell me why he decided to get all these neocohen kikes around him when he had the power to tell them to fuck off?

this
/thread
/discussion
/end peepeepants defcon 7
sage in all fields
these are shill threads
you were supposed to be smarter than this pol

what fucking ideals

what jewish puppet masters

who is posting on reddit

answer me

>They scared the redditors away.

>genuinely believing that no horsefuckers come from reddit as if horsefuckers are somehow a Sup Forums only phenomenon

Let me guess, you're going to start getting all nostaligic about how /pol was "just like old Sup Forums with /mlpol/ around, right shill? As if Sup Forums new or old was ever something to emulate, or Sup Forums was ever like Sup Forums.

you are a retard, blinded by your hateboner and memefaggetry. you refuse to look at the big picture, despite anons repeatedly explaining why it was a political move. your shitposting has lowered the quality of the board past even the constant bait and bot threads.

the jew wails whilst he stabs you in the back

Absolutely, reddit needs to gtfo. If not, they must assimilate.

What the hell, that's literally what you're doing. On your plebbit and on Sup Forums, you'll just outright resort to name-calling and silencing.

Do you expect to be taken seriously if you can't even handle criticism of Drumpf? OP is 100% right, I have nothing more to say. Get out of my board

oh, i didn't know neocons had nametags saying "hi, im a neocon". nice you can easily spot them, though. especially since you probably couldn't tell the difference between neoconservatism and political realism.

are you backing these claims up with your own personal intelligence sources? just wondering, because it would take a lot for someone to just shitpost for days about not attacking Syria and then change his opinion about it so suddenly.

in all honestly, Trump's unpredictability, even to his frog memeing friends on Sup Forums, makes him that much better.

That's just your opinion, which is just an assumption. I don't understand why you shills are more loyal to Assad, an evil dictator that gassed his own people. Fuck off britcuckistani.

>a retard.

He hasn't been in office long, you guys were never real supporters, you just like to complain like little bitches, just face it, you'll never be happy and you always need someone else to blame it. It is true though that only fags dislike trump, the board could all agree on that before the shills came along.

too fucking obvious, faggot. at least pretend to not be a newfag

Come home horse man

There are a few others but this is one of the good ones.

We've all been busy behind the scenes.

Well, I don't have access to his intelligence agency, so it makes sense for me to go against him since he just did a 180 on his policy
Answer me, what's the beneficent and what dimensional chess is this?

>Says the shill that supports Assad

Well you are German, it's natural to be a traitor.

>not supporting Assad
gtfo kike

PURGE: POL EDITION

Thats the problem with you plebbitors. You think Trump has better intel and is playing 884891564D chess, while the most logical explanation is that Trump got surrounded with kikes, ousted Bannon and Flynn which were the only voices of reason, and decided to do something completely stupid based on fake intel.

FUCK YOU SHILLS FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

BASED TRUMP IS JUST PLAYING 53D CHESS

>shill
>supports assad
I'm sure shareblue is pro-assad, is not like Shillary Clinton wanted to kill him.

I completely agree with you.
Ask yourself this: What would Assad have to gain by launching chemical weapons against civilians? NOTHING. This is simply Israel-controlled America (via President Trumpstein) trying to reverse the success that Syria and Russia have had in removing the terrorists who have been fighting violently and incessantly for over half a decade now to end Syria's sovereignty to create Greater Israel. Most of these so-called 'moderate Syrian rebels' used to be the so-called 'Libyan rebels' (most of whom are not even Libyan, they come from Saudi Arabia and Turkey) who were fighting in Libya before Gaddafi was overthrown and killed. After Gaddafi was overthrown and killed, the so-called 'Libyan rebels' moved into Syria, became the so-called 'moderate Syrian rebels' (they'll rip your heart out and eat it, but don't worry, they'll do all of that 'moderately') and are now trying to overthrow (and kill) the secular leader of Syria - Assad. This war in Syria is a FRAUD and a FARCE. I am anti-Israel but I am NOT a Muslim. In fact, I am VERY anti-Islam, you don't need to be a Muslim to realise that Israel has hijacked the politics of the Western World (ESPECIALLY the Jewnited States of America). Assad is not a saint, but he's still INFINITELY BETTER than the Wahhabi lunatics that want to overthrow Assad to form their own shitty Islamic government in Syria.

There was several alledged chemical attacks in Syria since 2013 and not even Obongo decided to do something about it. Trump did a bad move, that's the truth.

>you guys were never real supporters

Sup Forums had never been a real supporter of ANYONE. Sup Forums stands for it's ideas and ideals and we only supported someone because he was useful to our cause. For Trump it was MAGA, build the wall, drain the swamp, repeal obamacare and not go at war with Russia and Syria. Most of these aren't even done.

>Ask yourself this: What would Assad have to gain by launching chemical weapons against civilians? NOTHING.

He knew he could get away with it because anyone with a brain would think it was a bad idea, and so he knew faggots like you would come along and shill that "muh precious innocent angel Assad would NEVER do that"

Well he's done it in the past, you fucking dumb faggots. God this place is reddit central, sucking middle eastern cock like u have a clue!

>t. reddit

Why would he risk losing the war with US intervention over some Internet opinion?

>God this place is reddit central

Please be at least coherent with yourself, you called me a shill 30 minutes ago for hating reddit.

Fuck off, leaf. Don't make me get out the rake.

When will people learn? Stop voting for either democraf or republican! Third party only! This is a feudal society, do you think ANYTHING will change if you vote for the same two dynasties over and over again? Trump may be a new family in the game, but they are just de-jure adopted family of the neocon republican family!

>There was several alledged chemical attacks in Syria since 2013 and not even Obongo decided to do something about it.
That's because Obongo was a pussy who made America look weak by instituting "red lines" then running away with his tail between his legs when they were crossed.

Fuck off faggot. You guys keep doing what you do. The _Donnald fags will adapt and give up their guy. There is just too many logical inconsistencies that no amount of mental gymnastics can overcome to keep supporting Trump at this point.

Assad 17D chess confirmed. Literally mindfucked thousands if not millions of people.

>80%

thy will be done

same estonian faggot same pic fuck off shill

Not

An
Argument

This.

>be Sup Forums
>advocate free speech for everybody
>ban a group of people you disagree with from

Reported.

They're immediately dismissing Cernovich's story. They can'y possibly envision that noy everything is 72D Starcraft.

u speak for all of us faggot no you dont now fuck back to leftypol

Why would anyone answer you if your "argument" is that Assad did it because he can? You clearly don't know anything about him and are spilling whatever you saw in r/t_d.

The time Sup Forums got tricked into sucking neoconservative cock

Why are reddit shills arriving now?

(checked)

Because they're butthurt someone name them.

>Be Reddit
>President did a 180 policy change
>Base loses support
>Knew there are a bunch of subversion groups like r/MarchagainstTrump and Shareblue
>'OMG Sup Forums you can't form your own opinion! Here there is a group of shills trying to drop your support for the President! Actually it's dimensional chess movement
>Ban all the shill/slide thread please!

Your opinion is paid for. Shill.

I don't care what country he bombs because I can't be drafted anyways but, unless he does something about immigration and border control then he's trash.