What is Sup Forumss religion?

Paganism? Christianity? Islam?
Kekism?

Also would Sup Forums accept me if I converted to Christianity? (I'm a Muist)

Buddhism.

Out of all religions it's the easiest to separate out the bullshit from the practically applicable parts. With other religions if you take out the bullshit it usually undermines the entire conceptual structure.

Why is Judaism not in the "In need of a crusade" tier?
Why are Buddhism, Shintoism and Taoism in the Heathen tier when they preach many of the same things as Christianity? At least they should be in the "Interesting Heathen Tier"

appreciate the efforts
all religions = Venetians invention (the descendants of the Oracles of Delphi)

fixed it for you

>edgy fedoras
>god tier

the "pacifism" symbol is an upside down broken cross, its the real satanic cross

regular old upside down cross i s cross of st peter and is not satanic

Islam, the one true religion and soon to be the biggest religion on earth.

I praise the sun.

im not rating them, i marked which ones were satanism

shit, my bad

Orthodox y should be god-tier since it was actually them who preserved the church unchanged in it's entirety
Catholics ((((modernized)) which led to the split into them and Orthodox (hence the name) in the first place
Catholics are regarded as heretics by Orthodox

So, the only religions that are not Satanism are sone types of Christianity, Gnosticism and Agnosticism, Deism, Taoism, Rastafari, neo-Paganism, "Creativity Movement", Scientology, and Satanism?

Interesting opinions user

shintoism is just animism with a weird story that says that japanese are superior and are all descendants of god

>everything I don't like is satan

Catholicism

yes

>all the food I eat is satanism
>all the tv I watch is satanism
>video games too
>movies
>sports
>pretty much everything

>Judaism
>Not in need of a crusade
Get out kike cocksucker

Interesting heresy tier:
Orthodoxy

In need of crusade tier:
Everything else

Sources on this friend?

Pre-Vatican II Catholicism is absolute bro-tier, but modern Catholicism is just fucked. Absolute SJW Globalist garbage. Now only Orthodoxy remains.

>religion
LOL

religion is a luxury

>*laughs*
>pathetic

>Judaism not at bottom of list

can someone redpill me as to why Vatican 2 was so bad for the church, keep hearing this meme but afaik the only thing that changed was masses were said exclusively in Latin?

Where are my Anglican bros at?

>Catholics are regarded as heretics by Orthodox

Not true, we are exactly the same religion along with coptics and assyrians

hello, unconvincing putinbot!

They changed the Church's attitude towards modernism and not only accepted a change in liturgy but accepted a change in acceptance of moral acceptance of degeneracy. They are now more lenient towards divorce and extramarital sex, birth control, faggotry, alcohol and drug use, and general sin.

Vatican 2 was the "slippery slope" that marked the trend of the Catholic Church going to absolute shit, which is why you see the Pope washing the feet of heathen invaders instead of protecting the flock.

Here brother, I found a cozy chapel here in Melbourne filled with old folks and young redpilled fellas such as my self. 99% of the anglican churches here are liberal af.

Orthodox is better than Catholicism

>Also would Sup Forums accept me if I converted to Christianity?
Why do you ask such questions? Why do you care about what people think?

Ask Jesus if he will accept you, not man.

“Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.
(Matthew 7:7)

My religion? Christianity, but it's not about religion, it's about relationship, about knowing God, and God knowing me.

The true red-pill is being an atheist then coming to the realisation that the fabric of reality itself must've been made by an intelligent being.

We only know that we don't know anything yet.

>Using Hindu swastika to represent Jainism
>Using ohm to represent Hinduism
Hwhite man Confirmed

Still looking for a good one here in Commifornia that isn't maximum blue pill. I just want to go back home to Texas.

www.christogenea.org

White history = Israel's history

Just lol @ you not putting Catholicism under "Heretic Tier". The Pope and the position of the Papacy is a direct replace/challenge to Gods authority.

Apatheism.

and occultism.

>not recognising the Heathen scriptures, the writing of our forefathers, of Northern Europe

A coward believes he will ever live
if he keep him safe from strife:
but old age leaves him not long in peace
though spears may spare his life.
Long is the round to a false friend leading,
e'en if he dwell on the way:
but though far off fared, to a faithful friend
straight are the roads and short.
Hew wood in wind, sail the seas in a breeze,
woo a maid in the dark, -- for day's eyes are many, --
work a ship for its gliding, a shield for its shelter,
a sword for its striking, a maid for her kiss;