PASTA THREAD

What happens here? Get in pastaniggers and tell us the state of your country, what areas are filled with shitskins, if the Mafia still rules, where the "refugees" shipped from the Mediterranean end up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EmO7So0RIEM
pewglobal.org/2016/07/11/europeans-fear-wave-of-refugees-will-mean-more-terrorism-fewer-jobs/
youtube.com/watch?v=YfIkiny_O14
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The north is the place to be, anything below Napoli is pretty much a 3rd world country

Niggers are spread across the cities, even small cities, chimping out like they always do

Mafia is still running most of the south and is infiltrated in many of the major cities even in the north, aswell as in the central and local governments.

Rapefugees are distributed pretty much everywhere, and SWJ idiots are treating them with silk gloves as usual.

Always the same shit...getting worse and worse.

It's been a warm sunny sunday thou..

> what areas are filled with shitskins

just some zones in northern big cities

> if the Mafia still rules

mafia doesn't exists, it's an hollywood meeme

> where the "refugees" shipped from the Mediterranean end up

Germany, Sweden, Uk

Just nuke us, already.

>tfw shitalian government sent 10 nigs to stay in my comfy 4k people village

>tfw shitalian government sent 1000 niggers to stay in my city and I can't notice any difference
>I live in Naples

>naples
it's hard to make that place worse

as long as they concentrate them in such big centers they are at least well localized
but once they start spreading them thin even in some bumfuck villages then it's fucking bullshit

at least there's fuck all to do here and we are poor so maybe they are gonna leave as soon as they can

>tfw i like italy but they hate me

I'm moving to Italy at the end of this year. Grandparents are Venetian. I sure hope I don't get fucked.

you fucked with us in WW2 and now you bomb us with niggas. traited twice.

10/10 would nuke

We love you, it's just that when we come there we only get underpaid jobs as dishwashers with degrees :'(

The man who saved Italy

>Italy rejects refugees ships
>Merkel fines us for not respecting european union deals with migrants
>Swedish ship saves refugees in the sea and brings them to our marina militare in the Italian territorial waters
>European Union is happy with us
>Niggers go in Germany
>Merkel is happy

We all win

>Germany, the "open borders country", blame us for send niggers.
I'm sad that all the good germans died in WW2.

grandparents are also Venetian, been there some time ago.
It's not that bad, better than our shithole.

Also we can teach you how to shoot niggers, if you want

youtube.com/watch?v=EmO7So0RIEM

What this guy () said, minus the spelling and grammar mistakes. We have the same problems as the other major Western European countries, but we're a few decades behind them in the demographic replacement timetable and Italians are way less politically correct about it.

>pewglobal.org/2016/07/11/europeans-fear-wave-of-refugees-will-mean-more-terrorism-fewer-jobs/
>youtube.com/watch?v=YfIkiny_O14

You better not be a racemixed abomination. I'm Venetian and a friend of mine is Brazilian with Venetian parents/grandparents/something like that: he's pretty cool and he speaks the dialect like a champ but he's racemixed. He will be spared on the DotR, but he'll have to go back.

>better than our shithole.
No doubt about it. I'm just worried about not being able to get even a shitty job.

A buddy of mine was kidnapped and enslaved for some time not long ago, I haven't been able to function properly in this country since. Even living in Romani slums must be better than this.

>This is Italy's savior.

>he'll have to go back.
Why? He sounds like a good guy. I'm 100% white but will still probably have a shit accent. If I'm not accepted in Italy I'll just get the Euro passport and fuck off to another country.

>Why?
Because he's racemixed.

Im moving there too my fellow macaco, Im going to Belluno.

Halp, the HueHues are invading.

You're literally taking niggers by the boatload

Prepare your anus pastabro

Nothing happens, that's why all the Italians who want to work migrate north across the Alps.

Lmao you'll have to kill half of southern Italy then