Why are women so whorey Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtcatalog.com/isabel-chalmers/2014/04/dear-nice-guy-i-wasnt-ready-for-you-before-but-i-am-now/
ramzpaul.com/2010/08/is-sex-with-5000-men-empowering.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OezicH0pZmk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

like it's their one job dude

Knowing that she has nice tits just makes me like her more, senpai. I ain't down for slut shaming cuz I like me some sluts.

why are men so rapey Sup Forums

Because the modern woman has quite literally nothing to offer men besides sex, and they know it. Ironically, by freely offering it they make themselves far less valuable.

Is that le bottle blonde alt right woman

360p face and 1080p boobs, looks like photoshop to me

Its in their nature and there are no government restrictions on their bad behavior.

>that face
uh, that's actually Brianna Wu

Cause if i slay her sugar daddy in open combat and take this shit over she knows to start milking dis dik or else.

no it's Lauren Southern

proofs?

Serious shit you got there user.

Why are Sup Forumsers so cringey, Sup Forums?

its not. not even the same face, holy shit. one of the telltale signs of autism is unable to recognize faces

clearly photoshop. There's a blur where you can see someone inserting the head on the body.

>Hey rabbi watcha doing

Nice tits though

Gonna need some szechuan sauce on that tbqhfampai

Because men have allowed society to decay

Yeah maybe "1080p" YIFY tits

boobies

This is the correct answer

100k+ years of capture bonding will seriously fuck your brain up.

Damn, came here to post that.

haha this is actually the correct response funnily enough. It is genetically ingrained from a time when they needed to fuck the new master or die.

RARE

BOOOOUNCEEEE!

Hmmmmmmm why does her hair blend in with her hands? Hmmmmmmmmmm

and who is this?

because they are only good for their sexuality

>Sup Forumsers

Time to go back.

Where did you get that pic?

Remember that women are not men, and the more you try to be something you're not, the more obvious it becomes of what you actually are.

Is that Laura Southern!?!?!

Kek that's Lauren southern

sauce?

guess you're autistic then, if you can't see it's her

That's not Lauren Southern. Stop being autistic or stop being non-white.

Good, because you'll never find a decent woman in Canada.

lauren southern nudes? any of that jewpuss?

>Question: Why are women so whorey...?

Answer: Because they can be.

>Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before — But I Am Now

>I don’t know you yet but I’m so ready to date you. Seriously, I am. For a long time, I dated bad boys. Yes, I was that girl you blame for always coming in last. I guess I dated bad boys because, somehow, I liked their unavailability, sexy sideways glances, and late-night calls. I fed off the chase and mystery they provided me. I saw them as a challenge that I always happily accepted. Let me tell you, I’ve dated so many jerks throughout the years. A lot of times, I ended up being disappointed with how it ended with them, and wondered why I always had such blind optimism about these guys I clearly knew were jerks to begin with.

>But to be honest, I don’t regret any of it now.

>With all that being said, I’m ready to date a Nice Guy. I’ve learned all the lessons I need to learn from bad boys.

thoughtcatalog.com/isabel-chalmers/2014/04/dear-nice-guy-i-wasnt-ready-for-you-before-but-i-am-now/

Bigly if true

>Doesn't have pink nipples

REEEEEEEEE

>Sup Forums likes 'muh nordic women' the most
>are often the biggest whores of society

lmao keep your trash

She's got nice tits for a dude.

why?

I think the most infuriating part of this isn't the whole "nice guys sloppy millionths" thing. It's the fact that they're unapologetically, unflinchingly degenerate retarded hussies.

Checked

lol why do you keep whoring her by posting her pics?

From ramzpaul.com/2010/08/is-sex-with-5000-men-empowering.html :

>One of the results of Feminism (a subset of Cultural Marxism) has been the obliteration of sexual restraint on women. Previously, Western Civilization enforced monogamy through various legal, religious and social pressures. As these restrictions have been removed, we are regressing back to the jungle in which women have multiple sexual partners with a small subset of the male population. In primitive societies this results in the harem. In such an arrangement the top 20% of the males sexually monopolize 80% of the females.

> We have seen such behavior for years in the inner city in which women have multiple “baby daddies”. If you should visit a city such as Detroit, you will have a hard time finding a woman who has multiple children from the same father. What is interesting about these arrangements is that the biological fathers tend to be a small subset of the male population within the city.

>We find that 80% of these women share the 20% of the men in an unofficial polygamous arrangement.

> The problem with such a polygamous arrangement is that 80% of the men are left out of the sexual marketplace. And such men tend to be violent and unlikely to be productive members of society.

>This is the situation that you can find in most primitive countries in Africa.

youtube.com/watch?v=OezicH0pZmk

so they're basically telegraphing betas to camp outside their doors while they get gangbanged by Chad and Tyrone

the wording on these articles makes me fucking sick

Jewish control of society. They define what's cool and women are herd mentality. Thousands of years of being raped and captured as slaves during wars has made them cattle like. Just like we domesticated the animals of earth, we have domesticated women as well. Human man truly is the only free thinking creature.

It's a fake, lad. Pull yourself together.

Do you see that chiseled jaw, those pecs? I let him cum on my face too!

Nice /r9k/ thread you fucking faggot
Sage

Whores need to be thrown from rooftops.

This

Stop being upset when women cat like women

Cut away all the feminist bullshit and their basic drive is to get knocked up by the alpha-est Chad they can find at the moment.

In other words, /thread

>so they're basically telegraphing betas to camp outside their doors while they get gangbanged by Chad and Tyrone

The culture in the US encourages women to behave without guilt, no matter how slutty they are.

The thing is - most men don't know the half of it.

For some reason, the pussy is valuable until you marry it. A year after you marry the pussy, it gets boring.

And then she gets pregnant.

And men lose every sense of control.

It is almost Faustian, this bargain called marriage.

I agree

It is the only thing they are good at.