Cheating epidemic in universities

Redpill me on Cheating in universities..I am pretty new to this whole concept as in my country Cheating is considered equivalent to rape and murder ( no one does that)
Please let me know what you think

Other urls found in this thread:

educationrealist.wordpress.com/2013/10/08/asian-immigrants-and-what-no-one-mentions-aloud/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cheating has to do with "sexual liberation" and it's ruining traditional values.

He's talking about cheating on schoolwork

Asians cheat more than any one else by a wide margin

educationrealist.wordpress.com/2013/10/08/asian-immigrants-and-what-no-one-mentions-aloud/

U is ok?

Cheating can teach practical cunning and craftiness, sometimes.

Many of my peers cheated to pass. I didn't because I'm not scum. They don't remember shit. I do. They've got a job and I don't. I still remember doing a group work with them where they would do some half-ass shit and call it a day.

What can be done must be done. Fuck being honest and fuck hard work.

Shit, sorry didn't drink my coffee yet. Kind of early still.
Actually no, just been in a fight with my wife because she "accidentally" slept at someone else house.

Cheating happens but it's generally not as bad as you would expect. Grade inflation has become so rampant in US schools that there's really no need to cheat

Cheating is only acceptable if your teacher happens to be a poo in loo or some other type of shitskin that has an accent no one understands.

We have British accent

No it teaches efficient laziness.

It's like writing the phrase "just google it lol" on your test paper.

>Cheating is considered equivalent to rape and murder (no one does that)
>no one does that

Nigger, there is a literal rape epidemic going on in your smelly fucking country.

red pill me on ragging. did you get a broom shoved up your ass and have to suck off the higher up students while drinking their collective piss? fuck india dude, that place is screwd

>I am pretty new to this whole concept as in my country Cheating is considered equivalent to rape and murder ( no one does that)

Wow, nice bait. I had an engineering class full of Indians who enriched our Universities pockets with money. They were all retards except for one of them. Every day it was 20 retards trying to copy the answers off the one person who knew how to do any thing. My professor failed them every exam but they still passed because of $$$.

>"just google it lol"
Fucking white"people"

I can't believe anyone fell for this. All the pro-trump shills really are retarded

University has become so competitive that it makes sense. That, combined with the way most of us now offload our memory to the internet means that those who do not cheat are at a distinct disadvantage.

>tfw it's competitive because a bunch of bricklayers were told to 'go get degrees' instead of learn a fucking trade.

>This deluded

Spotted the jew

cheating is a non-issue for any major that isn't engineering because anything that isn't STEM is useless anyway

with or without that business degree you will still be working as an assistant manager at a suburban ruby tuesday's for the rest of you life

>We have British accent
Not even close. You're almost as bad as the chinese

>no one rapes in India
top kek

This mudslime in my group project never shows up for class and expects me to do all the work for him. i threatened to fire him from the group, and now he's calling me Sir and tries to do his part...even though he sucks because he never shows up for class so he doesn't know anything.
and then i realized he was in another class of mine that he never shows up for and he asked to help him study for the midterm that he didn't show up for so has to take late. being nice at first, i took pictures of my notes to help him study. i mean, really useful fucking notes. but then he said he didn't want to study all the notes and wanted me to give him the exact questions on the test. i gave him a hint and said study the diagrams, but that wasn't enough for him. and he keeps making excuses for the group project saying he has medical problems and said he talked with the professor, but when i talked to the professor, he said he never showed up.

tl;dr asians, mudslimes, and pooinloo immigrants oversaturate all the STEM-related fields but are fucking stupid and try to cheat their way up. don't ever try to help them. i only help whites and blacks straight out of africa (they are actually pretty smart), not american-born niggers.

>this whole thread
I swear, Indians seem to be some of the most deluded people. Maybe the stench from the shitting streets ruins their minds or something.

Spare the rod and spoil the wife.

What...

>unless you graduate at the top of your class, degrees are becoming increasingly less useful
>people see everyone around them getting 4.0s because everyone takes amphetamines and cheats
>they wonder why they should continue gimping themselves in an environment where everyone else isnt playing fair

Get the shit out of your ears, Pajeet. Indian accent is one of the worst and at the same time most laughed at in the entire world.

you're too nice

don't help other people in STEM programs. you are polluting our employment pool. STEM has been and should always be a crucible-type meritocracy

sink or fucking swim

This ain't Bait

>Boomers cheated and partied when college was cheap and gpa didnt matter
>Boomers get old and demand everyone has a 4.0 and 5 years of experience for an entry level position
>Boomers get mad when millennials cheat because they love making it harder for the next generation while simultaneously telling us how easy we have it

If you get caught cheating you should be expelled and bared from higher educational institutes for atleast 4 years

india: land of free jenkem

this, STEM is governed by the law of the jungle.

cheating is what happens when grades are valued a lot higher than actually learning.

lol

Only Indians and Chinks cheat here.

>Boomers demand all of their kids go to college
>Boomers increase the cost of college 1000%
>Boomers cry because housing costs
>Boomers flood country with spics
>Boomers continue to inflate the housing market because "MUH houses always increase in value"

I like actual Africans or Caribbeans. Honestly if you wanted to create a class of feral subhumans, the inner cities in America are probably the best way to do it:

1) No fathers
2) Shitty diets, lots of corn and corn derived products
3) Retarded nigger culture from (((Hollywood)))
4) No actual opportunities, hence crime, hence getting shot hence point 1

I mean obviously HBD exists but black countries that have managed to keep civilization running usually are nice places to visit. It seems like the perquisites for a functional black society are:

1) Only black people. If you have poo in loos or whites their differential success will cause resentment.
2) No / minimal nigger culture - TV / radio in Caribbean countries is mostly from South America which has some Catholic influences on its major broadcasters to keep the degeneracy down. Internet will ruin this though.
3) No abortions. Condoms are probably a good thing, and the pill is very expensive. Encourages marriage.
4) Christianity or Islam. Obviously Christianity is better b/c there are less hard and fast laws and more general principles - this means that there can be more local influence into the religion which makes people like it more.
5) The main thing is marriage. You can have a civilization with 85 IQ people, as plenty of East African and Caribbean countries demonstrate, as long as female hypergamy and male competition for harems is constrained. You can't have a lasting civilization even with smart people if you let people's base nature take over. In rich high IQ countries it might look more like well, the current year rather than just niggers being niggers but the consequences are the same.
6) I think tropical latitudes are important because of sunlight, lack of extreme seasonal differences and good temperatures.

ahahaha it's about school cheating not relationship/sex cheating

>in my country Cheating is considered equivalent to rape and murder ( no one does that)
>rape and murder ( no one does that)
>India