What the fuck is his endgame on Syria?

So just what the fuck is going on with Trump and Syria right now?
What's happened so far:
>Trump Falls for false flag Gas attack
>Trump Jews Assad with Tomahawk Missles
>Nikki Haley calls for a "regime change" in Syria
What will be happening
>Rex Tillerson will be going to Russia to condemn them for supporting Assad
Rumors about what will be happening*:
>Trump is preparing to send in 150k ground troops
>Trump is planning to move into Southern Syria to set up safe zones for "refugees" with the Jordanians
*Can anyone confirm or dispel these rumors?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-04-09/tillerson-says-no-change-to-military-stance-on-syria-assad
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>take the oil
He told us ages ago

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-04-09/tillerson-says-no-change-to-military-stance-on-syria-assad

Tillerson called the war off

>>Rex Tillerson will be going to Russia to condemn them for supporting Assad
he wont be going to russia his trip was cancelled !

"called the war off" until the next airstrike you mean.

Let's just let mission creep happen; there are already several thousand US troops in Syria.

You are a loon if you can't see the writing on the wall. There's no way blowing up several Syrian soldiers and their families does anything to stabilize Syria, or defeat ISIS.

What, when did this happen?!
This just raises more questions, what the fuck is going on?

“We’ve seen what that looks like, when you undertake a violent regime change in Libya, and the situation in Libya continues to be very chaotic,” he said. “We have to learn the lessons of the past and learn the lessons of what went wrong in Libya when you choose that pathway of regime change.”

"We voted you," cried his voters.
"And you've betrayed us, heavens why?
"You knew the jews were evil and now we're going to die,"
"Oh shut up, silly goyyim," said the reptile with a grin
"You knew damn well I was a kike before you took me in."

So what's going t happen to Nikki Haley, aka female John McCain?

His end goal is a one term presidency

Here's a theory,
Trump Jews Assad with missles to signal to the rest of the world that this war needs to end, this latest info from tillerson suggests that they aren't looking for regime change, could trump actually bring an end to this war?
>inb4 4d chess
I'm still EXTREMELY skeptical of Trump, this is just a theory based off of this new info from Tillerson
Thoughts?

What the fuck is going on in the Trump Administration? First he fires the missiles which people have indicated is a show of strength. Then Nikki Haley and Rex Tillerson say regime change is going to happen, and now Rex Tillerson is saying regime change is not the preferred choice and that their priority is to defeat ISIS?

Is there miscommunication?

to day!
dr*ump jewed out

>Drumpf Jewed out
I'm just lost right now desu, I thought I had at least a rough view of what was happening when I started this thread, now I just don't know anymore

his cabinet is filed by shilary shills
now he is basically male hilary 2.0

Yea I get that, but I still have no idea what's going on with Syria, I had thought he was going to lead us into an Iraq 2.0, but now this new Tillerson thing just perplexes me

his cunty daughter at fault
fuck this (((cunt)))

they are in panic more the Russians called there bluff sent more air AD and equipment
and now they are doing some damage control you see a lot of us dis owed him for his actions

>surrownded by kikes
>sold his daughter to a kike
>openly defends kikes
so hard to understand where his allegiances lie

>big red line
>meeting with China
>issues w best Korea
>industrial media pushes Putin+Trump conspiracy
>obvious false flag
>big tomahawk attack
>Russia is mad at Trump
>Trump does what media industrial complex wants
>Libs are pleased and scared of possible WWIII
>Trump is the only one in control of what happens next
>All balls are in his corner regarding Russia/US relations, WWIII, Best Korea, China, world

/thread

He wants to partition Syria, give the South of the Euphrates to Israel and the North to a new state made up of Kurdish subhumans.

>when your dad sends you to your room.jpg

God dammit he's right

Oh ok, so this Tillerson thing with Russia is basically the administration backing down a bit, they're still kiked.
Thanks, that makes more sense
Yea no, Trump is totally kosher, not arguing that

Lavrov and Tillerson talked over phone yesterday ,and apprently russians said Assad stay and that they are ready to start convenctional and unconventional war to achieve it.

Next morning , regime change is called off
also this happend

Kek

Yea that makes a lot of sense, thanks my man.
Thank God Putin isn't a pussy

I can confirm the last two , as a member of the JAF , i have seen very increasing numbers of US soldiers training with us

also i hear US soldiers talking about "another shitty desert to fight in"

Fug

So yeah. I touched on this last night, except I was too drunk to make a whole lot of sense about this..

This goes back to meme magic and it's relation to Jewish Kabbalah mysticism.

Long story short, back when the election started and Hillary was anointed as the ruler of all things by her minions I sort of took her to be Binah. The third Sephirot. A female divinity that sowed destruction via "Geburah (strength)" so that Chokmah (a male divinity, (who I had pegged as Soros) could create anew via the Sepirot of "Hesed" (Mercy, aka gommunism)

And that meme magic actually corresponded to the 6th Sephirot (Tifereth). Which is a very difficult idea to explain.

But it turns out that Ivanka Trump may actually be Binah, and Jared (((Kushner))) Chokmah.

And because we memed Trump into office, we essentially made manifest the 2nd and 3rd sephirot. Which means of all things we are Kether (The crown).

WE WUZ GODS.

So here we thought we were getting Jewed, but in the grand scheme of things we may have actually tapped into something far more powerful than we initially imagined and thereby jewed ourselves.

We might have to team up with Jewish Kabbalists for advice on how to stop all of this.

Correction, what is your endgame? As well as the endgame of discord? ANSWERS NOW

But wouldn't Jewish Kabbalists want this to happen?

And there lies the catch-22.

I don't think we will be able to stop this.

You tell me

Kill yourself retard, this thread is about actual discussion of Trumps Syria ploy
Fuck.
So, will this bring about the end (WWIII)?

It will bring about the beginning.

What is the beginning? The beginning of the end?

The beginning of all things. Everything will be destroyed and then made anew.

Ah, yes that's what I meant by "end"
Alright then, let's go, WWIII when?!

>Those filenames