Trump Wants 150,000 troops on syria

What the FUCK guys I thought the Syria strike was 88d chess

medium.com/@Cernovich/h-r-mcmaster-manipulating-intelligence-reports-to-trump-wants-150-000-ground-soldiers-in-syria-83346c433e99

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WkZ5e94QnWk?t=1m26s
youtube.com/watch?v=9-gSJW3sHXE
strawpoll.me/12709128/r
washingtoninstitute.org/policy-analysis/view/the-maturing-of-israeli-russian-relations
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-04-09/tillerson-says-no-change-to-military-stance-on-syria-assad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thread theme:
youtu.be/WkZ5e94QnWk?t=1m26s

I just want to see happenings

Trump is no different than another other president that would have been elected, a puppet to Israel

his approval rating will go nto negative numbers. He is not going to earn respect of the left by doing this and he is loosing the little 30% of his base last days.

My question is why?

Is it just the pressures of everyone around him? Do they have something over Trump? Maybe know something we don't?

>mfw

youtube.com/watch?v=9-gSJW3sHXE

Still glad he is our President during war

I wouldn't be surprised if he's being blackmailed right now or maybe they told him he'd get jfk'd if he didn't follow orders. Who knows. Maybe he lied about the whole maga thing and now his true colors are starting to show. If he does put troops in Syria, maga is officially finished

t. cuck

It doesn't say Trump wants troops, you idiot. Also Trump wants to build safe zones there, so fuck off shariablue

>people unironically follow Cernoshit
HAHAHAHAHAUAHAHAHA

Safe zones aka soft military occupation

You fucking imbeciles, do you know how to read?? The article says someone else is falsifying info to Trump, and (((that person))) wants 150k soldiers in Syria.

>Safe zones aka soft military occupation
fuck off shariablue
Safe zones would be created to support Assad and prevent terror attacks on civilian populations, giving him and Putin free rain to crush ISIS

>Safe zones would be created to support Assad
Yeah I have serious doubts believing that after Trump bombed him without conducting a proper investigation or getting Congress approval. You seem naive

Jesus, you religeous Trumpcucks are all as thick as pig shit. How's that muslim ban working out for you?

pic related, lolling at you

Falsified intelligence being fed to the president is exactly how we ended up with the Iraq war. During his initial campaign Bush sounded similar to Trump in saying he wanted to focus on America and not get involved in nation building. But look what happened when a president who doesn't know really what they're doing is surrounded by neo-cons itching to go to war.

Pretty good
the refugees are actually being vetted, which wasn't happening under obungo and isn't happening in the great islamofascism invasion of europe

lets sort out this whole Sup Forums civil war thing with a strawpoll.
strawpoll.me/12709128/r
strawpoll.me/12709128/r
strawpoll.me/12709128/r
assad or trump?

I agree, though that doesn't change the fact that this thread's title is completely misleading.

> not sending niggers to die in some shithole
Faggot

/Onetermpresident/

This, This by far, every president would have to suck off the Lobbyists to keep power.

Hillary would have done far worse than Trump by taking in more "Refugees" as she idolized Merkel.

God help us, the Murdoch Murdoch portrayal of you literal tards was spot on.

BUSH AND OBAMAS'S "REFUGEE" POLICY IS CONTINUING UNCHANGED¡!!¡!!!!!!!!!¡

Trump is really easy to manipulate.

uh...no, the CIA plan for Syria is to take control of strategic areas of Syria, particularly Raqqa, and hand them over to "moderate rebels" who are actually US/Israel/Saudi proxies so they can then turn their attention to ousting Assad.

I think they believe this sounds better than just trying to attack Assad now. So if Assad successfully removes most of the "rebel" controlled areas and "ISIS," then he's just plunged into another "civil war" immediately after. In other words, the destabilization program is on for the foreseeable future.

>people saying his approval will go down

His (((approval rating))) will go up if he becomes a good goy

Thankfully I dont see it happening

Trump is playing to win. Why should we just let Russia defeat us in the Middle East; "isolationism" is for liberal cucks. Assad is nothing more than a Russian puppet and Russia is serving (((them))). If the US westernized the Middle East; Israel would have no claim to being the only democratic society in the region...hell the US would lose any reason to support them if we had more allies there.

Fucking Trumptards always run away when confronted with facts. Kekekekpepepoopeemememagic!!!!!!! !nngnkk!

Israel has a massive oil deal with Russia right now no clue why you think they would want this war. Netanyahu will do business with anyone, even commie free market business seizer Putin aka Stalin 2.0

>an anti-war candidate starts the biggest deployment since Vietnam
You don't understand, it's just 10000000000000^344444443 dimensional Goo to make Americans wake up to the fact that they don't decide shit with their democracy and need to take their country back

What facts? Here is a fact. Putin is not anti Zionist
washingtoninstitute.org/policy-analysis/view/the-maturing-of-israeli-russian-relations
> Ariel Sharon, a Russian speaker who formed a close personal bond with Putin, in November 2003 called the Russian leader "a true friend of Israel," as reported by TSG IntelBrief. Israel was among the few countries that did not criticize Putin over his actions in Chechnya.

Trump's regime change in Syria will benefit American interests and a peaceful democratic Middle East would btfo the Israeli narrative that arabs are inherently anti democratic savages.

Pic related it is Putin heroically fighting Zionism :^)

I suppose most of Sup Forums is against boots on the ground, so how can we tell trump that he should be trying to negotiate a peaceful solution to the conflict? Should we make a new meme for this?

quads of truth

>anti-war candidate
He was never an anti war candidate

Forgot my pic

If Thernovich is right, this would imply that the Bannon vs Kushner fiasco was overblown in order to divide and conquer. We all took the bait hard desu. Alternative media has funneled all its energy into blaming Kushner for the steady slide towards Obama and Bush era foreign policy when the real usurper is MacMaster.

>still want kushner to gtfo though

He shouldn't fight for a peaceful solution as that is impossible. Why should we be against troops on the ground? We have a huge military for a reason.

He is a Neocon now.
Be prepared to die for the Jews, Sup Forums.

ALEX JONES HERE WITH A SPECIAL REPORT FROM HENRY KISSINGER I MEAN STEVE POOCHENIK

THIS IS ACTUALLY GOOD FOR PEACE WITH RUSSIA

War is peace.
Freedom is slavery.
Ignorance is strength

shills

>not understanding Sup Forums is an international board who sees the larger picture of jews vs humanity
>actual member of trump personality cult
>thinks israel is our greatest ally

g2reddit you don't belong here

shill

"We voted you," cried his voters.
"And you've betrayed us, heavens why?
"You knew the jews were evil and now we're going to die,"
"Oh shut up, silly goyyim," said the reptile with a grin
"You knew damn well I was a kike before you took me in."

h.r. mcmaster wants it you mong also mike the alt lite fag fuck off with this weak ass shilling
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-04-09/tillerson-says-no-change-to-military-stance-on-syria-assad
rekt

>Obama era policy
Obama refused to act because the (((MSM))) pushed back. Putin is in Israel's pocket (billions in trade; a huge Russian population in Israel) and Assad was their controlled opposition. Trump uncucked himself after being shown our foreign policy intelligence. Bannon and his followers were useful idiots and can now be shown the door.

I dont give a fuck about any of that you dismal moron. One of you dumb cunts was claiming that "refugees" were being more closely vetted under Kushner and I put him right, and he's gone silent.

Murdoch Murdoch was so right about you.

>muh Anti-Semitism

This is the biggest JUST in Sup Forums's history.

Maybe this is karma for what you did to shia.

dont take strawpolls shills use the info to divide us or they pozz the fuck out of poll to make you think there way is the truth

>the Jews vs. humanity
Oh hi Achmed shouldn't you be praying to Mecca or something? The muslims are not better than the Jews. Russia is an enemy of the US and a competitor; we have a right to defend our interests

this

Yes he was you lying sack of shit

>destroy America
>annex Syria which they view as their rightful clay
>profit off both sides of the war

He has several good reasons. First and most importantly for the fact that we, and not Russia, should have political predominance in the region and control of its resources. That is how an empire succeeds. Your SJW bullshit is not as important

Not sure if genuine idiot or a troll

>still doesn't get it

>Trump orders strike against every principle of his voters
>weak ass shilling

Why do you even care you daft cunt? It's pretty fucking obvious Trump is in their pocket.

>Trump wont react to the Syrian attacks
>Trump wont fire missiles
>Trump wont send ground troops Trump wont dethrone Assad
>Trump wont start World War 3
its kind of funny how this is happening right now

>doesn't give a fuck that his petty narrative about Russia and Assad is based on nothing but fantasy
Okay. Also Russia and Assad are funneling the immigrants into the west as an act of war. If you dont support Trump in this you must be a Muslim or a Russian shill.

Wtf I hate trump now!

Vlad over here stating the truth.

With jews you lose, no matter what you thought you had gained, just look at Britain as the biggest modern example.

REEE fucking kikes

so lets manipulate him into NOT going to war for the next 10 years

Proof you fucking hippy? Trump promised to carpet bomb ISIS at some point. If we can't get rid of Assad and put our puppets in place then ISIS will never be defeated. Putin is either incapable or unwilling to stop them.

>correlation equals causation
>here these are some of the people who're pushing mass imigration
>those I especially selected for you are btw jews, aren't they evil?
Sup Forums at finest lmao

>"Mcmaster wants x "
>Same as "Trump doing x"
Is that right? Sounds like fake news.

>thinks a meme is an argument
Assads forces are the ones displacing all those people. I didn't claim the Jews weren't involved but they are not the only ones involved either.

Hint: Trump was never "redpilled" in the first place. He pretended to be because he knew that was the new counter culture, and it would get him elected.

Well atleast the illegals are being handled. That's more than a Clinton presidency would have brought. Still, this fucking sucks

Bullshit my Sup Forums Brother, clearly your reading it backwards. he only wants 51 troops in Syria.

How many times did he say we shouldn't get involved in the Middle East and that we aren't the world police, "America first"

Best thing I can see happening is that he says he needs to be given war powers by congress in order to start military intervention.
Then use those powers to purge the deep state.

Fuck off arab scum. you think you are better than the Jews? Your kind is like a Jew mixed with a nigger

Good job on swallowing the bait
Go back to Stormfront

>Trump Wants 150,000 troops on syria
But user your pic clearly states that it's McMaster who wants 150,000 troops in Syria not Trump.

USA / Israel started the conflict in Syria

I can tell you're a pure bred redditor because of how retarded you are

shills pointing out shills.

you have any military comprehension whatsoever? Assad can't beat Isis because the west actively prevents him from doing so, and he can't even deal with rebel groups from which Isis recruit. He is also in joint ops with Iraqis who are also causing endless problems in Mosul, and taking a city is incredibly difficult in the first place. Assad also has to make sure Syria doesn't spend a fortune on the war and get no recompense at the end. Fucking american inbred retarded fucks get the fuck out.

Fuck off stormfag, leave that based MAGA 'pede alone. #standwithtrump #standwithIsrael

Every election ive had a glimmer of hope that Democracy truly works, but not too long after that hope gets crushed and i remain convinced The President is just a puppet for corporations and oligarch's

Trump is no different then Obama, both are puppets

every principle kek he just bombed a empty airfield
you even read the article everything is back to were it was beforehand minus the leftypol fags still shilling on Sup Forums like ww3 is going to happen
i only care about trump becuase he butthurts the right people why do you care

Johnson wouldn't have been a puppet. You can't send ground troops to a war in Syria if you don't even know there's a war going on.

He was the best candidate and you fuckers for some reason thought the Aleppo meme was a disqualifier. That should have let you know he was your guy.

>reports say people want Trump to send in troops
>Trump wants to send in troops

Are you faggots illiterate, as well?

You've got to be a troll. I've been talking specifically about Kushner's refugee policy, not your video game plot level understanding of geopolitics.

Thanks anyway Yanks for putting me right about you. Don't I feel dumb for respecting your country and people for as long as I have.

shills pointing out shills pointing out shills. How deep does the rabbit hole go?

Found the kike

Any proof other than that silly ass fake news meme?

>SJW bullshit
>Not starting wars that flood your nation with refugees
Fuck off shill

Protip: Trump is either another puppet or he becomes a Martys for the cause against elite.

fuck off shill pretending to be a r the donald fag

By defeating our biggest competitor and ridding the world of ISIS he is putting America first.

Would you rather have anybody else that was available? Honestly? At least Trump energized the right.

they already are because assad wont step down

>literally wants open borders
>best candidate

Just remember to enlist in the army so we can have better threads around here.

>Trump allows Assad (more realistically rebel assholes) to use chemical weapons in Syria
>"Lol Trump is weak, just as weak as Obama, won't act on the Middle East or call Putin out!"

>Trump sends warning shots into Syria to show he's not tolerating the chem attacks
>"Trump is a neocon! He promised no war in the Middle East but he just bombed an empty base!"