Is it "racist" to acknowledge that some cultures are just pathetic, disgusting trash?

Is it "racist" to acknowledge that some cultures are just pathetic, disgusting trash?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>yt ass

youtube?

I believe 'yt' = whitey?

>My people
Why do these people that think like this always complain about discrimination and unequal treatment? You don't even consider them "your people" so why do you demand the same that they have?

Bogus and homosexual

Yes
But that doesn't make you wrong

They're so insecure

White people will vote on issues based on logical thinking. Non-whites will only vote based on what "their people" are doing. It often stagnates their own countries but when we invite them into white countries, ethnic voting blocks make the society worse.

White people never vote together on any issue. Blacks voted 98% for Obama.

What an autistic nigger

>fire
All niggers must fucking hang.

Completely true. I don't even understand why White-Americans vote for the Democratic party.
Most non-Whites in Europe vote for the social-democratic parties for the free stuff like the Labour party in the UK or SPD in Germany or PVDA in the Netherlands.

>machine minced salty pork shoulder dating back to 1930s military rations invented by white people is black culture

>create "whites are lame" narrative
>betas actually start adopting it and wearing it with pride
You're not a spam-eating NASCAR watching sisterfucking everyman goddammit, quit subscribing to (((their))) stereotyping.

>we wuz spam
Spam is from fucking Minnesota

i literally can't understand what she means. whites use msg and invented spam for you monkeys to consume. is she polynesian or something?

Also why is she using drug slang for eggs. Fire is used to describe heroin, and maybe weed once in a while if the person using it also used Heroin. So while I might be racist, she is a fucking poser.

Eggs benedict with Spam is god-tier tho.

They feel like they're obligated to supoort that lifestyle.

See the problem with middle American Democrat voters is that at the core, they care. They want to help people, and they have a good heart. But in doing so they support a system of gibs that hurts more than it helps.

It's like the guy who gives a bum some cash so he can eat, but the bum goes out and buys a 40 and some weed.

Ironically, the core of the white Democratic voterbase is 95% white areas like Washington, Oregon, Minnesota, Connecticut, etc. The only minorities (if any) they deal with are Asians and the occasional Bill Huxtable-esque black or latino guy. Their vision of the majority is skewed by this, and they think that Jamal and Carlos and the rest of their gangbangers down in the South side are just poor poverty-ridden hard workers who need another chance.

*Cliff Huxtable. Old Billy boy confused me with his character.

youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE

Phony and fartknocking.