Bomb found in Oslo 8th April

The sand-niggers are attacking scandinavia, as someone living in Norway i was convinced that they will come, but i didn't know that they will be here just hardly a day after the attack on Sweden.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/oslo-terror-alert-bomb-device-norway-police-sweden-attack-a7674666.html
aftenposten.no/osloby/Mann-siktet-etter-funn-av-bombelignende-gjenstand-i-Oslo-619012b.html
dagbladet.no/nyheter/17-ar-gammel-russisk-gutt-pagrepet-og-terrorsiktet-av-pst-bar-pa-sprengladning-i-oslo-sentrum/67475408
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/851103431905484800
aftenposten.no/norge/Forsvareren-om-17-aringen-som-er-pagrepet---Dette-var-guttestreker-619038b.html
vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/terrortrusselen-mot-norge/dagbladet-trodde-fire-is-terrorister-var-paa-vei-til-norge-i-sommer/a/23283300/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

every day some european country reminds me how nice it is having an ocean separating us from the middle east/africa

>no link

sage in every field

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/oslo-terror-alert-bomb-device-norway-police-sweden-attack-a7674666.html

aftenposten.no/osloby/Mann-siktet-etter-funn-av-bombelignende-gjenstand-i-Oslo-619012b.html

There you go, user.

isnt the police holding a pressconfrence soon? thought it was at 17.. but cant find it.

I don't like the calm and subtle way people are reacting to this

user, your country is full of Libtard politicians that cuck the citizens. Europe might be getting atatcked by the shitskins, but you guys are licking their asses clean.

I haven't heard anything since, we just gotta keep our eyes and ears open.

press-conference*

dagbladet.no/nyheter/17-ar-gammel-russisk-gutt-pagrepet-og-terrorsiktet-av-pst-bar-pa-sprengladning-i-oslo-sentrum/67475408

not a lot of new info

"han er kjent fra forebyggende tiltak hos pst for extrem islamisme"

goes without saying, but that was the only question they could answer

He is another one of those ''refugees''.

It's war now my friend. Even if our collective governments won't admit it.

LOL "kun siktet for å ha hatt explosivt materiale"?!?!

He is a Russian who arrived here before the Arab spring. Gotta be a Chechen, Kyrgyz or Uzbek like the guy in Sweden.

calm and subtle? please elaborate, Nord! what's the reaction? people dismissing it under the "not all" mantra? and "it could be worse?"

BREAKING; Man ploughs car into town hall in #Verden, #Germany, a fire broke out. Building severely damaged, no injuries.

Gotta love the ''Unsure about the true intentions behind the 17-year-old planting the explosives''

>ALLOFMYWAT

top lel

europe's so fucking funny these days

Above all else Scandinavia needs a good mechanism for revoking citizenship.

It's more like a ''Well fuck, we cannot do shit as of now'' situation.

right, they could accuse him for this later, if enough proof

>Sansynlig med terrorangrep i Norge tiden April- Mai"

(Shivers)

The kid who planted the bomb was a ''refugee''

Tfw terrorists could end up blowing themselves up in Oslo during 17th may

Fuck that, i am not going out. Just wait until some shit happens.

so basically that it's beyond savaging, and it's better to stay positive as the world burns? I have a feeling that Norbros are a lot more red pilled and patriotic than their neighbors to the east. I'd expect a stronger response

I lived in Oslo until February this year
I, unknowingly, moved into a muslim family ghetto when I started living there.

Now I lived 1800km north.

Good luck my dear Oslo folk, I hope you start driving trucks into them for a change.

see this guy
i might be freaking out a bit more.

But no mantra as far as i know..

The 17 year old and his "gang" is known by the police trough their anti-radical-Muslim work.

They often targets large groups of people, and hiding a bomb under a burqa wouldn't be too difficult

>living in Oslo under any circumstance

at this point you're just asking to get blown up by a snackbar, that city is a ticking time bomb and everyone knows it

Let me elaborate a bit more user, the news are so fresh that we don't even have a picture of the shitskin as of yet.

cheers for info, comrade

but my aprt. has increased sooo much in value the last 2 years! ;(

I see, that's interesting - are they keeping the identity secret because he's underage maybe?

We can thank the sand-niggers for the fall of Europe.

They refuse to share his name or any other general information which we could identify him with.

All we know is that he applied for asylum in 2010 (Pre Arab-spring), and that he is a Russian citizen (I. E. probably Chechen, Uzbek etc).

they claim that they dont know or wont speculate in most of the questions.

I hope the news will still report on this when more details are publicized.

what is funny is that they keep saying he has a Russian citizenship, iow "a Russian"

Not if we build bridges, user.

He is as much of a Russian as the attacker in England was ''Asian in appearence'', libtard bullshittery.

Is he not Russian then?

thank you, helpful nordmenn

Most likely not, probably a radical Islamist Chechen or Uzbek, the news let it slip that he justified his actions with ''Radical Islamic'' motives.

exactly
kek

But Chechenya is literally part of Russia.

You know what to do Norway.

Higher terror threat trough April-May in Norway
if i understand the PST spokesperson correctly.

Do they have control or are they bluffing?

Russian or not, if his name is to be known Nordbros will fuck him good, they are the true last vikings.

keep your eyes open, venner!

they must be freaking the fuck out over keeping everybody safe on 17 May, right?

Still a muslim. If an muslim ethnic swede would do something like this, perhaps we could blame it on the religion, and not on ethnicity. Don't know if that would be better or worse to get rid of muslims

>be muslim
>bomb gronland

All of my wat, its like 3minutes extra walk to karl johan why not plant it there.

Our support goes out to you Swedebros in the time of need.

>>be muslim
>>having a brain

Pick one

yeah,

When we were on leave mai 17. 2012 they told us to not wear the parade uniform. Didn't tell us why.
We always had to wear it on these occasions. Mai 17. 2013 or 2014 the news said the same.
There was a possibility we could get attacked and butchered on the street like what happened in London a few years ago.

Same to you brother. I would hate it if something happened to you on May 17th,

Fucking shitskin asswipes, the last thing we need is the Royal Family to get attacked.

didnt they say it was a "weak" explosive with wat would be a small impact? it
could have been a Ied in the making.

One would need a small detonator for a bigger bomb, or add shrapnel.
someone said that the way it was found was very "coincidental"?
i dunno, so many unanswered questions

insane - well, wishing you all the best... stay safe up there

>Royal Family get attacked
i was not in the HMKG, but the Airforce.
But im sure the same warning went out to all military personnel

summer of 2014 we had the highest alert,
later they informed that the terror threat was concerning a group of terrorist invading some poor family while home and butchering them all while filming.

No bomb is too ''small'' or too ''weak'', if it kills one of our Nord brothers or sisters.

tnx. Good luck and happy easter

cheers - happy easter to you too, bro

you're exactly right, don't get me wrong.
this could for all i know be some noob shitthead kid going lone wholf in the name of allah and trying some diy pomp making.

SHIT NORWAY STAY SAFE DUDE

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/851103431905484800

We need more enrichment
We need more tolerance
We need more culture
We need more doctors

We need moar IMMIGRANTS!

LOL are you kidding?

At least their nationalist parties are on the rise. We don't have anything like that, apart from Québec, and we still import hundreds of thousands of non-whites a year. We're only 75% white now, in the early 70s we were 95+% white.

i'll take national safety over racism and xenophobia

It's a russian, the police is too good, we'll be bombed by anybody but ourselves. Our population will never be redpilled.

We got updates on the kid, according to his (seemingly Libtard) lawyer, the kid denied any relations to ISIS or any other radical Islamist group. The lawyer is using Youtube as an example to justify why ''todays kids build bombs''. The kid says ''he didn't have connections to any terrorist group, but his friend has.''

Source: aftenposten.no/norge/Forsvareren-om-17-aringen-som-er-pagrepet---Dette-var-guttestreker-619038b.html

Interesting, so by this they all claim the police and PST is talking shit?

Cute

I think that's a two for one deal tbqh senpai

>town hall

Might actually be one of us trying to bring down his local government in the most retarded way.

Probably yes, i'd call it liberal damage control.

kill infidels, die, go to heavenly orgy. muslims actually believe this.

>Try to pretend this is not connected to Islam
>Asks for the same lawyer as Mullah Krekar
haha

no mention in the article about what and where the Extreme Islamic accusations com from. its ok they report what the lawyer/accused claims.

But they got to look at this objectively! fuckinghell! they're picking sides and trying to turn the whole story.

And after this they will just keep going, publishing shit and call themselves a news- source!"

If you hired me as a carpenter to build your house and i do a as shitty job my life as a carpenter would end pretty quickly, my life in general would be over quite quick...

The live briefing let it slip that when they caught the kid he justified his action with radical islamic motives. Now they are fucking with the whole story, you see the bullshit here? They refuse to make his tenicity official, they refuse to tell the truth about how the kid built a FUCKING BOMB, and they laughed it off as ''ohh, you know! This is what kids do on youtube nowadays''. Fucking disgutsting.

>Dette er snakk om guttestreker

I see, the good old, "it was just a prank, bro" defense. That always works in court.

Yeah. i saw the live brief,a and it didn't even look like a slip.
the PST couldn't be more clear on those two topics( the only one they COULD answer) :
>Was he known to the PST?
>and in what circumstance

the royal family has started to parrot multicultural ideology in their speeches

I used to be a royalist but now I don't care what happens to them.

Maybe he didn't want to risk being AWP'd going across the middle

Here or in some other country?

here in this country!

>(seemingly Libtard) lawyer
I'm no expert on the justice system, but the lawyer has to represent him the way he wants to be represented.

So if this dumb kid is gonna deny any connection to jihad and so on the lawyer has to go out and tell that to the press even if she knows better.

And why in Harald Hårfagres name have the public not been informed of this?

you live next door to one of the most cucked countries on the earth that imported the worst of Islamic dregs.

vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/terrortrusselen-mot-norge/dagbladet-trodde-fire-is-terrorister-var-paa-vei-til-norge-i-sommer/a/23283300/

you're right. its the newspapers publishing his claims as ifs they are the one and only truth!

good question. most people were probably on a festival or vacation in the summer. i dunno.
I heard some of it on radio and talked to a friend who was in the police academy

Love you guys

They were. I also heard about the plan to kill a family in their own home. It was in the news, but it was a good while ago.

''Everything you say can be used against you in the prosecution''

Do you remember that they stated in the live brief ''The boy in question justified his actions as radical islamist''. At this point it's time to treat everything he says with a huge grain of salt.

Of course I heard about the threats. But did they really kill a family and film it? That is the part we were never informed about..

oh no no no no. i must have stated it wrong. that was the plan/terror threat... no one were attacked!

Oh ok. Just read it wrong.

was attacked*?

The bomb maker is from Russian origin
His parents were asylum-seekers (refugees) who immigrated to Norway in 2010
Law enforcement already had an eye on him

That's Russian terrorism

This isn't the first time PST stops a terror attack. gg wp.
But some time the terrorists will get lucky.

And do you actually believe what the media says after they refuse to disclose his etnicity? I call bullshit once again, just like England.

Pst (our FBI) said they have been watching this kid for islamic extremism for some time.

We will have to wait and see but i think this might be some guy who got inspired by sweden.

I thought they said he was russian straight away after they were told by the police?

They didn't specify what part of russia, you see there are muslim regions in Russia where this kid could have already been born and raised in to radical islamist beliefs.