When will Europe fix the Paki problem? Why do Pakis outright refuse to integrate into western society?

When will Europe fix the Paki problem? Why do Pakis outright refuse to integrate into western society?

Its "the paki problem"
You have all the Pakis
We have all the Turks
The french have all the Algerians
The swedes have all the Somalis

They all don't get along so they have to be carefully sorted into Europe.

Reminder that Turks have not done a single Islamist attack in 40 years yet as soon as some Arabs got in a few months later they started chimping out everywhere.

USA has no such problem, they just call theirs "americans" and remove the issue.

They want the benefits of the western society without giving up their beliefs and mannerisms.

They basically stick together. I think it's also human nature for groups of a different race to stick together. If you went to settle in Nigeria your brain would much more prefer to be around white groups than black groups. It would take effort to integrate among the bleks.

I think that's a similar case here. I have no idea how to help them hang out with white people and engage in white subcultures. Very few of them do but not the fresh-off-the-boat street-shitting, stoning, women-beating majority.

That's why it's best to implement laws in the west that allow only the elites and rich with residency visas in the UK or the west in general. They are naturally conditioned to be UNLIKE the typical paki, currynigga, sandnigga or straight out of safari niggas.

We need only the elites, fuck the rest. What do you think of that?

It wasn't germans who stole my brothers phone.

Just not blowing up is very low standards.

9th march 1985 the "turkish liberation of bulgaria" terrorist group plants a bomb in the train wagon for breastfeeding mothers, and a coffee shop popular for teenage dates. Six died, nine handicapped, women and children exclusively.
The organization was backed and supported by the turkish government.

I remember. And so does the turkish government. In 2007 they had a monument constructed to the terrorists that died in the attack, the freedom fighters for liberation of Bulgaria from its government.

then tell your diaspora to not support migration from those places if they are so different because currently all shitskins get thrown in the same bucket here

>They want the benefits of the western society without giving up their beliefs and mannerisms.

this is the cuck mentality.
it doesnt matter if they assimilate or not. they are not anglos and therefore not natives. they are feral asiatics and should be deported back to asia

>they are feral asiatic
That they mostly are. Hence I prefer that we allow rich/elite immigrants in compared to the average migrant.

We need to craft and update laws to allow this agenda to manifest. As I said above, the rich/elites are mostly conditioned to be unlike their feral counterparts since childhood.

We could allow persons earning over 200k to get in somewhat for example. This would even out all the peasants coming to our lands automatically.

We'll have to significantly bias our laws against the average migrant, so much that THEY will want to leave and/or will not be able to live here.

I have no idea why the government are not doing something akin to this, I suspect they have only begun to do so recently and that too in the most minimal sense.

tbf those are all pakis

even the sandniggers find them nasty lmao

i hung around with a filthy smelly paki from crapustan in high school. Seemed like he had about 70 IQ, his parents bribed him to marry his cousin by buying him brand new Z28. Sent bacl to Crapistan every summer this was in the 80's, his parents collected welfare but owned several businesses....damn we're cucked

pakis are beautiful angels

God I hate pakis

Pakis annoy me. I got raped by one when I was 16. I say we ship all them back to their own country

>pakis are beautiful angels

T H I S
H
I
S

>mfw that includes London mayor

football head
shapeless body
towel on head
resting bitch face

>Beautiful
>Angel

checks flag, seems about right

>Europe
It's just britain

>When will Europe fix the Paki problem?
It's not a European problem, it's a British problem.
And I don't know if you've heard it yet: Brits chose not to be a part of Europe anymore.
So deal with it yourself.

Pakis are Indo-European Aryans

They think they are better than white people.

Ironic since they are shitskins

EXCUSE ME, THEY'RE CALLED ASIANS

White Flight Happened Eons AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT YESTERDAY SVEN!

whats with the immigrant fetish? why are immigrants even needed? britain is not a foster home for the poor or the rich. whatever accomplishments the Brits made to attract the envy and lust of others is yours. no one has a right to take that from you.

>whats with the immigrant fetish?
It confuses me also, I have no idea why it's promoted as a virtue when clearly it's a curse.

She's gonna shit on her foot, I thought they knew how to street shit properly.