How do we get rid of this awful plague?

How do we get rid of this awful plague?

Inb4 serb, canada and brit shillposts

I, for one, welcome our new Reddit overlords.

we can't

>implying you aren't as cancerous as those fuckers
We don't give a shit about that worthless site and we never will. Go bitch about it in one of the other twenty threads about this you cancerous piece of shit.

The_Donald fag spotted
You have to go back

RIDF is here

I hate the little guy. why is he always smiling like a retarded person?

Don't we have the best subreddit folks?

upvoted

>too retarded to save images correctly
>calls others outsiders

It´s never too late to leave the MAGA -train. Good riddance some of you burgers have come to your senses and ditched the fucking ZOG-candidate

discord.gg/wjDVqW4

Oops, I posted it again

حرام يا معفن

that's not how that meme works, you retard

you ARE the plague

>i said it so it's true

It was you fags that went over to T_D and told the plebbit faggots about this place. I said not to mention Sup Forums and was called a stick in the mud. Good job, Sup Forums you Swedecucked yourself by inviting an alien immigrant population into your habitat that had a relitively small population and got swarmed.

meme them to death

I started spamming from my shoah folder and got banned after like 5 pics

I was on pol a long time ago fell off it rediscovered it thru the Donald

Am i trash???

it's not like they have any memes to start with, they just suckle at the tit like a parasyte

This is almost literally true though.

This guy gets it.

a lot of the people here got sucked in from stormfront, they're literal newfags that don't give a fuck about anything other than their agenda

"Yes Goyyim, plug your ears and call anyone that disagrees with you a shill!"

Sup Forums you need all the help you can get right now. You're being spammed to death by liberal anti-trump cucks and it's taking a toll on this board. I'd be proud to protect Sup Forums in this meme war.

You have to start by unsubscribing.

"Yes stupid goy, anyone that disagrees with you is a shill"

(meant to continue this post)

so now the cancerous idiots that stayed around from ~2012 are doing the same retarded shit to even further destroy this hell-hole with facebook normies that think they're hot shit by screaming nigger nigger nigger

Implying a bunch of non-countries can stop us.

kys fgt

>post one simple image
>Suddenly get a shit ton of (you)s
Man, these r/mat shitposters are just pathetic if they think they can blend into Sup Forums by getting triggered by anything suggesting their butthurt

Daily reminder and red pill.

7 out of 12 are (((Them)))

While Jews make less 2% of the U.S population

>but le Trump is so based MAGA MAGA
It was always about Israel, not America.

This.

I've noticed that a lot of redditors have stopped posting here. I've been criticizing Trump for over a year, I tried to warn you guys that he was a jewish plant but instead I was called CTR. Now that the elections are over, most normies from reddit got bored of politics and they've fucked off. Finally they aren't a majority anymore, and the true redpilled Sup Forumsacks are able to have their voices heard.

kill all yankniggers like this nigger

hey man, thats rude. mods, please ban u/x1f/XZA5 for being offensive, keep this subreddit civil.

All you kids can do is move to a different site because you can't handle T_D's superior intellect and bantz. It will be like white flight all over again for you limp wristed white faggots.

Reddit is useful in that it allows us to detect :

1) newfags tryhards who wants to blend in by calling someone a Redditor
2) Shills of the current raid

Interestingly, you can even see the difference between both, since the later mentions "the_donald" while newfag just mentions "Reddit" in general.

>im just talking out of my ass and making 0 sense, the post

That's actually true : the current shills are not all leftypols/antifa : some are original /pollacks who are just mega butthurt their candidate lost the Republican primaries.

>Shills of the current raid
>r/t_D
Considering that got so many assblasted replies, I think you're just r/marchagainsttrump starting to start shit

>I stand with Trump

Go fuck yourself fucking kike-loving retard

Post gore, it scares normies away.

Our chance passed by

Sup Forums really bought this upon themselves. I know a bunch of you faggots went there to post epic Sup Forums memes and even namedrop Sup Forums countless times.

They'll adapt or leave eventually just like everyone does.

For the lumpen-proletarian, alcohol fueled low-IQ delusion that mentioning kike makes you "redpilled" instead of a prole, there is Infinity-chan.

Who, Jeb? He's still in this.

My guess is that beind the Great Reddit Scare of 2017 there is alot of butthurt #Cruzmissiles

We are doing a pretty good job already, Just harass the fuck out of them and hit them with facts and memes. They will be forced to leave or assimilate