Needing to keep the white race pure

>Needing to keep the white race pure
>Have to breed with white women
>White women are the worst women on the planet

fuck this i'm going to china

Downfall of femininity is the fault of men. When men became spineless cucks, feminism, egalitarism and emancipation cancer rose.

Females are biologically programmed to be attracted to men, hence their attraction to the primitives who still exhibit masculinity despite being barbarians.

Social Media and the Internet are probably the worst things mankind ever created. Instagram and the number of likes they get are what's important to them. They also know how much power it's given them and that they don't have to put in any work to get validation or dick.

the problem is that both of you are ugly and have no lives outside Sup Forums

Chinese and Korean women are truly the God Tier choice for white males. Japanese girls are meh tier and jungle asians are trash tier, only good for fucking

This guy is right.

But the cat's out of the bag with white women. Their empathetic nature naturally inclines them towards liberalism.

You are wrong about chinese women though. Chinese are fucking mongrels. You want japanese or korean.

MGTOW

Be succesful, fuck women

>works at a fast food place
>only fucks black guys
Future single mom living off the government

>aint lookin for no fuck shit

???

she wants a stable relationship with statistically less-stable demographics, duh

Stop being a pussy and start lifting to become more masculine. It will be just as easy. The only reason white women are going after blacks nowadays is because they're more masculine on average than a white man. Our ancestors have been so successful and left us with so much money and fortune that we have come across easy times where we no longer to fight or fight as hard to live.

This has caused us to lose most of our strength and masculinity that we had because of how easy current times are.

This

This also. We can go online and look at pictures of naked women with no struggle for fucks sakes. 20 years ago that wasn't a thing and you actually had to build a relationship to have sex instead of just jerking off 24/7 to videos online.

Absolutely not, white women are superior. Look at how well we did in the past after breeding with them. Get a real white woman if you're white.

>works at a fast food place
>18
she has more drive than most of Sup Forums

If anything, data from dating websites show that this sort of stuff is uncommon.

>Ain't looking for no fuck shit
What did she mean by this?

it's amazes me your on tinder to find nice womyn.
if you really have to have her get some tattoos

>Thinking Niggers are more masculine

woah boy projecting there a little ain't ya

Hesrightyknow.jpg

This will assblasted cucks but is true
Don't blame the dog for barking
As soon as we let them out of u see our boot all went to shit

Will this breed the bad white women out of the white race
or are all white money easily corruptible

Sadly true.

Dating sites vs real life, they're both completely different. This might be true for dating sites specifically, but real relationships are often interracial now. Most of us wouldn't know that because we don't go outside (I do), which is why the shit is happening.

Start getting and you'll understand. Seriously, I want you guys to start browsing /fit/ and eventually you'll understand what you need to do.

Fat white boy who jerks off all day and only plays video games compared to black guy who plays basketball and stays in shape who has social status.

she will be a single poor mother soon enough.Everybody chooses his path,let her do her thing and she will be begging successful white guys to date her

Got a Japanese girlfriend. Truly wife material. Honestly she is so caring and sweet. Also she has actual hobbies and they aren't shopping

you are a degenerate race mixer

When you're a coalburner who hangs around niggers all day, your brain eventually turns to mush.

you don't go out much do you?

Artificial wombs will be superior to women

>real relationships are often interracial now.
How do you know that?

hi my name is krystal my dads in the kitchen and i wanna say hi to his friends hiiiiiiii :)

Pay debts gibsmedats nigger

Heya toothpaste. Hows it feel to be a dirty race mixer?

She shouldnt worry though. With all the weed smoke in your atmosphere, you'll be impotent with luck and can't make hapas.

faggot

Which doesn't include you because you say shit like this.

Kill yourself, you're a burden to our race.

Because I fucking leave my house unlike ~75% of Sup Forums.

>but real relationships are often interracial now.

lol, no they fucking arn't. The majority of the world isn't a mixed raced shitpit like the US, most, vast majority mix with like.

Burn coal get burned

She'll want one once it's too late.

>nigger
>social status
Boy, what crack are you smoking?

>How do you know that?

He doesn't. He's talking shit, and the stats back it up. Hence why he relies on anac evidence like 'I leave muh house'

He's a cuck poster.

What the fuck is wrong with her face. She looks like one of those caricatures

cope harder faggot

It doesn't include me because I don't have relations with white thrash

B-b-b-b-but Sup Forums told me only wholesome non-degenerate pure völkish 1488 white women work at Chick-Fil-A

Just wait bong. You're lucky you left the EU otherwise more of your women would be running to Ahmed's shelter.

Another one who hasn't left the house. All of the typical Tyrones hang out together, if there's more of them then that's more attention for the woman and they love that.

>cuck poster
I lurk most of my time on here, this is one of the few times I post but I guess I need to post more to redpill you fuckers on white women and why they're racemixing.

Pretty much this. Women have become like this because we allowed them. Daily reminder to shun sluts and sjws, and shame them when/if possible. We need to take the reigns of the culture once more.

>Because I fucking leave my house
That isn't exactly a good way to tell. People tend to notice negative or unusual things more easily. Unless you've been keeping track with surveys or something, I still have doubts about your claim.

NIGGER YOU ARE A NIGGER AND YOUR NAME IS TOBBY,YOU ARE UGLY YOU HAVE LOW IQ AND YOUR PEOPLE NEVER ACHIEVED ANYTHING.GO PLAY GANGSTA WITH YOUR FRIENDS NOW

>if there's more of them then that's more attention for the woman and they love that

Until they get raped and murdered.

[Screeches in Autism]

>
>I lurk most of my time on here

Of course you do. Listen faggot, if you want to spout anac evidence about how mixed everyone is, you're going to have to do better than 'I left muh house' you fucking idiot bitch.

Stats > 'I left muh house' you fucking mong. Talk shit elsewhere you fucking waster.

date girls from Israel

its a taboo to date blacks here

lord Rothschild didn't allow it for some reason

>fuck this i'm going to china
It's always the infantile faggot anglo-saxon that gives white men a bad name. Go to china and kill yourself.

>NIGGER YOU ARE A NIGGER

It's fucking got to be. lets take a look, he doesn't count stats, because he doesn't understand how they work, but he does understand how a door works, hence 'I leave muh house'.

Then he goes on about how real relationships are interacial? Shit, even the Canadian is questioning him on it. That's how much of a fuckwit this guy is.

Not only social status but he has money.

I don't think you have relations at all.

Kek

I still see white couples, but I am seeing more interracial couples than I have ever seen before. It really makes me think.

I'm white.

Sure they might, but they don't see that. They see someone who has a social life and friends.

The fuck is "anac evidence"? Must be a bong thing.

Yes (((sir))).

>lord Rothschild didn't allow it for some reason

You mean an actual law? Guy probably remembers the bible, about the beasts who can speak.

Chinese women will make you their bitch.

>Must be a bong thing.

Anacdotal evidence, in other words 'I leave muh house' Fess up, you don't count the stats because they don't swing in your favour, or you just can't read them. Either way you're a fuckup.

>I'm white.

Of course you are. If you are, you're the cuck poster.

You're having a laugh right? That's a rapper surrounded by whores.

You sound more and more like a larping neckbeard with every post.

I doubt you've ever even seen a vagina.

>Korean women
really nigga?

>when Sup Forums meme'd you into being a minority so you get to nut inside all the white qts

>Just wait bong. You're lucky you left the EU otherwise more of your women would be running to Ahmed's shelter.

No, they fucking wouldn't. Like with niggers the only thing that appeals to them is the exotic shit, the good ones get married to whites, and have lasting relationships, the trash end up with trash. Or single mothers (trash) seriously, try not to spout bollocks. Bad for your health, and as a burger, you gotta be careful with that.

aint looking for no fuck shit?

white goyim are allowed to fuck jewish women?

Someone explain to me how that works, I've heard that jews encourage it because they say the offspring of the 2 will be Jewish.

>Chick-Fil-A
What kind of Christian girl is this?

Out of all women, jewish women lust after niggers the most.

>chick-fil-A
>Fill-A-Chick
I just got why it's degenerate.

The rates of interracial marriages are rising in the states but they still aren't very common.
It also depends on which are you live in. Ghetto rats are breeding like rabbits while millennials aren't, it makes interracial marriage more common for desperate people due to numbers.
That said, it still isn't a super common thing.

>wants steady relationship
>Doesnt date white men
Pick one

>MGTOW
>Feminism

The end goal is the same. Thank the jews for that.

and it's always the insecure virgin who makes an ass of himself.

>Their empathetic nature naturally inclines them towards liberalism.

Well that and the fact that women are hardwired to be parasites. Most women will tell you they are attracted to security. So of course they vote for the welfare party.

What does "No fuck shit" mean? I'm white, I don't understand it.

A lot of white women are shit a lot of them aren't, But i'm not going to fall for the asian meme. I need to do my part in making whites stay the majority in America. Plus we have enough mongrels anyways.

Science Fiction isn't real

Well, not over here, Pabloquitious.

who cares

>shame them when/if possible
Except that they have the law on their side now, and are trying to make this illegal.

disgusting kike

i can't stand those stupid fuckin' filters they use

>Implying the Asians want you either

Convert her back, simple as that.

imagine caring what a white trash 18 year old that works fast food thinks

verraad
e
r
r
a
a
d

I don't understand how you can complain about white women while acting like a whining bitch with an Asian fetish. White women can only be as good as their men and their culture, perhaps the problem is your lack of testosterone?

>when Hungary qts are in the Schengen area and so are you thanks to your Italian passport
I'm coming for your qts and your gibs

It's like pottery.

She could at least smile and seriously fuck those stupid photo filters

These are all gay white men trying to live out a interracial fetish.

this is probably photoshopped anyway, but, if you actually had a life you'd realise this kind of girl is extremely rare.

>fuck this i'm going to china

white women are the least likely to mix and asians are the most likely. asian women are extremely hateful about their race of men. you like the idea that all white women are race mixers or w/e because it's a way to rationalise why they aren't attracted to you. in reality you're just a fucking loser.

Why are you using tinder of all places then?

You can ser the mental disease in her face

Can someone explain to me the psychology behind the "no white boys" mentality?

I refuse to believe they find black men more attractive because that's just impossible.
Do they just have severe daddy issues and are looking to piss him off or something? That's the only reason I can think of.

>Why are you using tinder of all places then?
He loves being righteously indignant and demoralized. Like most people on this board.

Is breeding really worth it Sup Forums? I have a gf now and it might be the worst decision I've made.

>never stops nagging
>is totally against anything fun, can't even go out drinking with the m8s without being scolded

Pretty much.

90% of these pics posted here are either fakes made by some shitposter or fake made by some guy with an interracial fetish that's too much of a chicken to get a black boyfriend or beome a tranny then get a black bf.

Also I think these threads get too many (you)s considering the amount of effort put in them.

>When men became spineless cucks, feminism, egalitarism and emancipation cancer rose.

> Implying this wasn't a slow process carefully planned, blaming the men suffering as a result is dogshit. You can't undo a mothers rasing their sons alone to become cucks with marxism/feminist indoctrination. Fall of the family unit and rise of women rights/feminism was doomed from the start, slowly leading to the fall of man

tell her to shut up and do as she's told

>finally get matched with a cute girl on Tinder
>about to message her
>she deletes me before I can say hi

I'm really not that terribly ugly.
Do all girls unironically think they deserve Chad?

WMAF irl

It's an uncommon kink, that's all.

LARP
Meanwhile irl

If you and her are white, Yes but I suggest you two figure everything out before then.

This. I've heard a metric shit ton of redpilled women say that women become more feminine if they are around the masculine.

Meanwhile irl

Ive fucked over 50 girls on tinder in th past 2 years. You do realize that these profiles are fake right? I see them around also and they always are the same guys who post cuck threads.

Dont lose sleep over it if youre really that upset.