I genuinely believe her silence should be controversial and that she should apologize...

I genuinely believe her silence should be controversial and that she should apologize. To remain silent is to remain complicit in every one of Trump's statements. Her fanbase consists of millions of young women who will suffer from Trump's decisions.

Other urls found in this thread:

entertainment.time.com/2012/10/19/taylor-swift-on-going-pop-ignoring-the-gossip-and-the-best-worst-nickname-shes-ever-had/#ixzz2AFCNM3Ti
youtube.com/watch?v=T6j4f8cHBIM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lmao stay away from our Aryan goddess you faggot. She is our guy.

She's doing what every entertainer/actor/singer should do: shut the fuck up about politics.

But SJWs support Trump now, after the Syria strike. This post would have been funny a month ago but it doesn't make sense anymore.

This
I don't know if Swift just isn't interested in politics or doesn't want her status to be the reason someone changes his opinion. Either way, she should keep her mouth shut

This

Exist a trap from /lgbt/ just like Taylor Swift

The tens of millions of dead proletarians are starting to make sense, leftism is a mental illness

Who cares about the political opinions of any woman in her 20's? They are the most uninformed demographic of voting age

Taylor Swift is probably reading this thread right now.

Who cares what celebs think about politics?
Only women and weak-minded men.

This.

Shiiit she sings songs

thats racist

He's fucking nignogs thouugh

fucking this

How sad is it that they need singers to reinforce their politics

Why can't they just leave people alone

Why does everyone have to take a side

News flash! Not everyone on the planet is a politician. Some people are smart enough to know that they don't know enough about a topic and their opinions on said topic are irrelevant. Furthermore she doesn't owe you a damn thing.

Who the fuck cares what she thinks? Would her opinion change anything? It won't stop her music from sucking hippo shit.

I'm a big fan of Ted Nugent. He's batshit insane but I love Cat Scratch Fever.

I enjoy Whoopi Goldberg's comedy work. She apologized for Roman Polanski. Doesn't change a thing.

Taylor Swift is doing the smart thing by not saying anything.

The personal opinions of a celebrity shouldn't impact your own. If they do, put a gun in your mouth.

Tay-Tay is a virgin and you're a fool for believing the jewish lies about her!

This. Celebrities are morons and it's no coincidence that any party endorsed by celebrities are losing recently.

Confirmed for shit taste

>not knowing Taylor Swift is THE redpilled musician going deep undercover to expose the leftist agenda permeating American culture

She's already chosen her side.

She doesn't talk about it and rightfully so.
entertainment.time.com/2012/10/19/taylor-swift-on-going-pop-ignoring-the-gossip-and-the-best-worst-nickname-shes-ever-had/#ixzz2AFCNM3Ti

Taylor Swift isn't /yourgal/. She just doesn't want to get involved in politics, and has yet to take the bait when it comes to it. These fuckers in the media just want headlines for the sake of revenue. They will jizz their pants if Swift gives them something they can blow out of proportion.

t. A Mexican and Black guy.

>the trap is hotter

...w-why is this allowed?

Stupidity on Twitter. Whaddya know.

>This
Makes you wonder why they push her to stop doing this.

>Reading
Nigga, she started it

She's a leftist sadly.

post tay legs

French post best post.

What the fuck? "Taylor, you need to take a stand! The silence is deafening! Omg!"

That's literally from the headline of one of these articles "The Silence is Deafening." And SJW's wonder why they're derided as "snowflakes"

Where did this phenomenon of "entertainers are role models/social leaders" come from? She sings, dances, and plays the guitar. Why do these fuckwits need her to reaffirm their position? That's all this is. TS supporting, or denouncing Trump wouldn't change anything. It's people looking for validation, and if that doesn't work, public crucifixion. Leave her alone. You have Katy Perry anyway.

Swift is one of the smartest entertainers out there; just do your thing, and keep your mouth shut. No good can come of feeding trolls and baseless accusers. There's no possible good outcome if she says anything.

She's pretty smart for that, and I give her a lot of respect for this statement. Spot on, and others should pick up on this.

HOLY FUCK
CH-CHECKED!

Fucking this. I went to several concerts last year where the fags on stage shilled for Bernie it was fucking annoying.

Exactly, she is being responsible. She knows how much influence she has and chooses not to speak as to avoid influencing so many. I dont know her personally or care for her music, but I think if she really is keeping quiet good for her. Hope others learn from this.

French post best post

Merkle wtf are you doing here? dont you have a country to ruin?

you're alright frenchie

>young women
>suffering

You sound like such a weak bitch.

tay tay taking her pig out for walkies

NOT INCESSANTLY BITCHING ABOUT DRUMPF IS THOUGHTCRIME
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Taylor is degenerate, she has 13 bf and she is a feminist

HAHA SAGE

CIA needs to leak her nude videos already. We all know they are keeping it to themselves.

Maybe so, but she doesn't try to jam her feminism down your throat every chance she gets.
That's refreshing.

She's a lib but she's also a savvy businesswoman. Any controversial statement that supports one side over the other could alienate a big chunk of her fanbase, and she's not going to do something like that.

Some people forget, she started off as a country singer and country fans tend to lean right. Even after she made the switch to pop some of those fans are still with her after all.

Can't say she isn't a hard working American.

I wonder when she decided not to denounce trump if she thought about the message it would send out. Celebrities are a big part of our lives so fuck every celeb not speaking up about trump, racism, reproductive rights and the other issues that are ruining lives

>liberals not only bully people who disagree with them, but now they're bullying people who don't even want to get involved

So brave

Siht

m8 pls

>I don't think that I know enough yet in life to be telling people who to vote for
>This is somehow a controversial opinion to have

I'd imagine she has the absolute best PR team in the business, who is saying "it's a bad idea to say anything about politics. If someone asks you a question, say this" mega pop stars always have a tightly controlled and crafted image.

She strikes me as the rare breed of intelligent 20 something year old who is responsible with business affairs. So when someone she hires as an adviser tells her something, she uses logic and follows their advice.

She has had a very long history with the southern country scene so she knows of the implications of saying bad things about the republicans.

Also because she has spent so much time in the southern scene she probably has a more sober view of the political world and understands that there are two sides to all issues, instead of the dildoed celebrities who have lived their entire lives in liberal bubbles.

omg she's the best.

why does she need to say anything? We don't need to hear singers or actors opinons on anything, they just perform that is all

FPBP

You can have your own opinion.

Just don't shove it down everyones throat when you're famous. That's just disgusting.

/our girl/

this frogeater is right

Do you think with her hectic abnormal life style that she'd want a shut-in autist bf like me to come back to after her shows?

>It's time for others to think and act like us
>SJW journalism

This traitorous, shilling cunt Kelsey McKinney can go in the oven, too.

This

Do you fly private jets?

Always amazed by the fashion decisions/trends of niggers.

Depends, how long can you hold your breath? She probably rides face pretty hard.

I dont sadly
Would it help my chances?
I could hold it forever for my queen desu

> wearing the initials 'JH' -- which often stands for 'Jew Hater'

Yeah, I imagine that coming up in the Nashville New Corporate music scene taught her a lot about when to speak and what to say. As I understand it, she turned down a development deal as a kid because she wanted to write and play her own material. She held out in favor of a label that would accommodate her desire to be in control.

To some she may come across as cold and/or aloof, but I see I pretty smart, hard-working kid who deserves her success even if I don't care for her music.

>our guy

She is a fucking singer, why does she have to start spreading propaganda ?
Taylor Swift is one of the few famous female singers that didn't give in to degeneracy.

Here is a quality song, fuck that Taylor Swift FASCIST!

youtube.com/watch?v=T6j4f8cHBIM

This

Her political opinions have probably changed since she was a young lass but she used to spout conservative rhetoric on her myspace page quite a lot