Christianity is a Jewish sub religion used to control Caucasians, i.e. make them weak and accepting

Prove me wrong christcucks

>protip
>you can't

Prove to me that people like potatoes more than they like lipton iced tea.

protip
you're gay

It's used to control, but not by Jews, by Romans.

I agree with you 100%
Paganism is the true redpill

today OP won. and Nietzsche agrees.

Jews subverted Roman society after their temple was destroyed by the Romans.

There might have be some subversion, but I don't think it was that extreme, most of the times church didn't act in Jewish interest.

Well, christianity worked great for kings to make their people subservient.

Christianity is to Judaism what the hi-power is to the 1911. Do people really not know this?

What is Islam, a glock?

1,700 years ago, the mismanagement of a (((migrant crisis))) cost Rome its empire

I hate to delve into these topics, because I have strong convictions...

Feels VERY BAD man....

You're WRONG!!
:((((((

Pure christianism is different from catholicism/protestantism.

Potmetal 1911 .22lr. Cheap and nasty.

Truth brother, Abrahamic religion is complete Jewish cancer and needs to be purged.

Hail WodanaR!

BREAK THE CONDITIONING! lelelelel xddddd

How about you bring up evidence to support the statement that Jews are in control of any Christian sect.

Hail Óðinn
How about you bring up evidence to prove otherwise. I'm asking the questions cuck.

Look at this cool picture.

Paganism... It failed for a reason. They always evolve into their classic modalities that eventually lead to spiritual heartache, because we do have a God-shaped vacuum in our hearts. It always falls into dark things like duelism, gnosticism, pantheism, and such.

These beings are demons and angels... created beings under authority of the only living God. The hidden God. I AM that I AM.

I like what you said but does that make my point about Christianity being (((controlled religion))) wrong?

The inquisition.

It's spent centuries persecuting jews and Muslims.
Tolerance is a new disease.

All of the wests greatest achievements happened during the time of us being christian countries.

Now look at us

The inquisition never direcly targeted jews. It targeted pagans etc. in particular the Cathars and the Waldensians.

Those also investigated were the Spiritual Franciscans, the Hussites (followers of Jan Hus) and Beguines.

Jews have been destroying Europa ever since we destroyed their sacred temple. Their vengeance has been a long time in creation and the nations of Europe are about to face the largest battle ever. I have hope we will persevere.

You are a clueless son of a gun, OP. Up until the invention of christian zionism in the beginning of the 1900's and the modern general cuckery of the west superimposed upon christianity, christianity was exclusively an ANTI-jewish religion.

Christ himself rebelled against judaism, whipped the moneylenders (the jews) out of the temple, called the jews "the synagogue of satan" and then ultimately was murdered... by the jews.

Jews think they are the chosen people of God, the new testament says only the followers of Christ are the chosen people of God . Here you see the fundamental conflict between Judaism and Christianity. Christians believe that all who deny the Messiah will burn in hellfire eternally, this includes jews, for they reject what christians believe to be the Messiah. Jews believe christians too will go to hell because they follow a false prophet. The talmud even says Virgin Mary was a whore and that Jesus is boiling in semen in hell forever for rebelling against Judaism.

Whatever, no, christianity is not a controlled religion of the jews but rather a rebellion against judaism.

>Jews have been destroying Europa ever since we destroyed their sacred temple. Their vengeance has been a long time in creation

Please expand, cliffnotes?

Fucking bullshit. Have you even looked into the dark ages of the medieval era and read about how they suppressed technology which they deemed heretical. Fuck (((Christianity))) and all of its brainwashed suicidal followers.

Look at all the bullshit and harm that Christianity has done to GB. Look at how the streets of Glasgow are constantly at war between those who are protestants/or another sect and the Catholics. It is all bullshit and you know it. You know who orchestrated it too.

Christianity the crusades was the only time whites united to fight the muslim scourge. And the Catholic church prior to the second vatican council disliked kikes

(((Who))) wrote the bible. The only accounts of what happened come from Roman historians.

The view of a rational god creating a rational world motivated Europe in a way China was unable purely because they didn't have it. The centralized format of Catholicism allowed for unity in Europe under one banner and a centralization of knowledge which allowed the growth of the sciences through common dialogue rather than split up between warring tribes. The Christian notion of virtue is the most sophisticated is a continuation of the Greeks and IS the very traditionalism that modernism moves away from. The clergy/monastic class maintained the arts and sciences and bolstered them greatly while being focused on modest lives without expense. The notion of corporatism (do not confuse with Corporatocracy) is rooted in Christian teaching stemming in St. Paul, as does class collaboration (the polar opposite of Marxism). Our traditional understanding of women is rooted in medieval mariology. Everything you consider traditionalism is thoroughly Christian.

It has been controlled by differing groups through the years, but a lot of people forget that it is ultimately not a good construct of control. The reason being is the constant attention Heavenward. Legitimate and good institutions are to be obeyed, but ultimately all human institutions, even the good ones, are seen as fallible and eventually recognized to corrupt to nothing. In the end they all pass away before Almighty God. This is why you always have outliers and "dissidents". Notice these are always the ones that are martyred or punished, and also notice the hypocrites (the ones who would have killed the outliers) are the ones that praise these martyrs hundreds of years later.

I shouldnt be such an asshole with paganism. Paganism is full of immense beauty and passion. From the oral traditions of the Finns, to the Hindu and Greek mythologies. They are indeed beautiful and glorious, but they (I believe) were all angels and demons, from tales that have long ago been confused and darkened by the passing of time.

(((Islam))) haha. I could go on for days. They all link towards the Jewish patriarchs - especially (((Abraham))).

>Have you even looked into the dark ages of the medieval era and read about how they suppressed technology which they deemed heretical

They didn't surpress shit, in fact christianity was the only thing that helped preserve knowledge of the past and kept science alive in that time. Monks were the only ones who knew how to write, and produces countless books. Monasteries were pretty much the only place you could study like at the university, and countless scientists and researchers came out of those institutions. Christianity kept science alive and furthered it, it did not surpress science.

Where is the second temple? Destroyed. Just like He said it would. Where is third? Upcoming. To be destroyed. Just like was said

Putting things in parantheses are not an interesting response or an argument or anything, seems I've wasted my time taking this thread seriously as you'd rather spew out these low-effort replies.

Maybe I am wrong, but I thought Nietzsche was Christian and he constructed nihilistic concepts to play devil's advocate in favor of Christianity.

>weak and accepting
>DEUS VULT

pick one

this.

Medieval times are quite a while back. Meanwhile western technology and science was invented by people who called themselves christian. Are you literally this willfully stupid?

I'm not even a christian. I just recogmise it's importance to the west because I'm not an edgy faggot. I live in London. You won't like what fills the culture gap left by all this deliberate destruction of christianity lite by you mugs

>dark ages meme

user, you have no idea of what you're talking about.

FUCK OFF KIKE
>FUCK OFF KIKE
FUCK OFF KIKE
>FUCK OFF KIKE
FUCK OFF KIKE
>FUCK OFF KIKE
FUCK OFF KIKE
>FUCK OFF KIKE
FUCK OFF KIKE
>FUCK OFF KIKE
FUCK OFF KIKE
>FUCK OFF KIKE
FUCK OFF KIKE
>FUCK OFF KIKE
FUCK OFF KIKE
>FUCK OFF KIKE

Synagogue of Satan squirming at last minute. Revelation shows the stars in the sky now it said would align. You fucked yourselves

Someone should try to get copies from the first greek bibles that werent jewed.

Plato's metaphysics are stupid

Bon voyage.

>Religion that annihilated "Stronk" paganism is cucked

>Conclusion pagans were faggot LARPers that deserved death, still are.

Then why are Jews actively trying to eliminate christianity and christians, retard?

proof: the history
europe's golden age is when it's christian

Retard.

I agree the church wasn't usually actively suppressing scientific study like the case of Galileo very often, but here's the thing, the church was in charge of education, so it was the church's fault that nobody else could read or write. They did suppress knowledge of the bible, because they wanted control over its dissemination, and in doing so, they indirectly suppressed academic exploration

WOW DUDE! THIS IS WAY TO CLOSE TO REALITY!

This.

But he was right you retard

>Assuming that because I dislike abrahamic religions I believe in nordic/european paganism.
kys

No, anybody who believes in metaphysical forms is retarded

>church's fault
I would say it is moreso the lack of resources. Bibles all had to be copied by hand for copies to exist and so they were kept with the church besides certain commissions.

>suppress knowledge of the bible

user pls. They absolutely did not.

Moderate realism is accurate. Platonic realism is very wrong.

That's just incorrect though. The Catholic church is very willing to admit that they did not want lay people to be able to read the bible, lest they misinterpret it.

>every object is a physical pattern of particles but metaphysical patterns aren't actual forms

You're retarded

That's what I thought, then I became Christian

and question it.

Citation please, then.

All kinds of realism are retarded. There are physical objects and there are human ideas, there are no metaphysical entities.

Paganism is dead

Jesus named the Jew
Jesus was killed for it
Jesus was raised from the ded
The only true feature of Judaism is deny Christ
Bible predicts mass delusion
Jew owns operating mental software of the world
Few Christians left are persecuted
Rulers of the nations summon Jewish demons

Mankind tribulation for persecution of saints
Relentless plagues on mankind
Possessed Jewish man declares himself God
Accepts Judaic sacrifice to himself in 3rd Temple
God enters reality and cleanses the Earth

Repent /pol, the hour is at hand

Portugal and Spain literally expanded, created colonialism and "oppression" under the motto of spreading the one true faith.

Well the Vatican couldn't exactly undo the invention of the printing press and that invention like many others was brought about by the Reformation. It's in the churches best interest to disseminate misery, poverty and holy war so there is an inherent conflict of interest in the very construct of "the church" today.

If humanity wants to move forward all organized religion needs to be relegated to history, all holy places and buildings turned into museums. If not then we go into another dark age eventually. Reason and religion are incompatible.

Serious question, but regarding the aligning stars, you're telling me that these have never happened before in history, As old as the universe is?

You're the one making this stupid claim, dumbass. Burden of proof is on you. Autistic moron.

Hmm perhaps I was misinformed, I can only find sources of Protestants claiming the Catholic Church was preventing the bible from being translated to into languages lay people can read. Can't find any Catholic sources.

Translated **from** languages lay people can't read

I work at a gunstore that sells alot of those cheap Turk 1911s. Tisas etc. Boss calls em "9/11s".

>1,700 years ago, the mismanagement of a (((migrant crisis))) cost Rome its empire
Can you even into history?
That isn't at all what cost Rome the empire. The mere fact that Rome had an empire meant that its implicit influx of migrants was its own downfall, which is the catch-22 of expanding an empire. Jews or not the Romans would've fallen because that is the nature of nation states beyond the realm of ethnic boundaries.

And if they hadn't expanded their borders to grow as large as possible, they wouldn't have gotten the knowledge and power to last anyways, and would have likely been swallowed up in small-scale conflicts. It's better to burn out than to fade away.

Piss off Zhid.

Godless West: Filled with cucks, homosexes, Kebab rapefugee terror, Europe will look like Riyadh & Burgerstan will look like Mexico 50 years from now.

Christian Orthodox & Catholic Slavic Lands: Cucks are all but invisble. Homosexes live in fear. Kebab rapefugees fear Slavs. Slavic nations will still be White 50 years from now.

Not under Skepticism+ (TM). The burden of proof is completely different, and sometimes even non-existent.

During the carolingian renaissance the church was actively trying to educate the people. They set up countless monasteries with educated monks and schools around the frankish kingdom trying to teach people literacy, even standardized the latin scripts to make it easier for everyone to write. This all happened in the supposed "dark ages" when the church was supposedly being full retarded anti-science and supressing knowledge. Skip a few hundred years, the protestants invented the printing press!

>Well the Vatican couldn't exactly undo the invention of the printing press and that invention like many others was brought about by the Reformation

The arrival of the printing press at the same time as thorough political dissent does not mean that the dissent brought it about. The press saved Luther by spreading his dissent around. He has no reformation at the time, just complaints.

And where was the church trying to undo the invention of the printing press? user, you seem to be expressing some seriously antagonistic bias.

>It's in the churches best interest to disseminate misery, poverty and holy war so there is an inherent conflict of interest in the very construct of "the church" today.

It seems clear that the Catholic Church is trying to still accomplish this goal, despite some political mistakes in leadership or bad members.

You need to really realize that your understanding of medieval history is a product of Protestant anti-Catholic propaganda. The "Dark Ages" was not actually a thing. "Organized religion" is a Protestant meme to promote Protestantism and hate on the structure of apostolic churches (mainly Catholicism) that is now being reused to hate on existing Protestant structures at all.

The hate of organized religion boils down to making sure the theistic west cannot work together and form social institutions. Protestants used it originally because they just hated the current social institution and were in the business of tearing it down but the idea generally is totally against the idea of large scale working together between theists in society. That's about fitting to the stereotype of the Jews as you can get.

>reason and religion

The Greeks and the entire Scholastic tradition deny such a claim.

And that's about as far as you will get.
People like Wycliffe, who are claimed to be denied for translating the Bible into English when English versions were okay'd before him and his heretical works are what got him executed.

>the thinking man's religion
normally this would be a red flag but the imagery is making me think twice

I don't support Christianity, but I don't immediately hate all things Christian. It's a "good will" right hand path religion. Like all things it has both good and bad aspects, but yes it's an offshoot of Judaism. At one time many Christians were highly anti semetic. Look at much of what Luther said about Jews. To any others who become enraged at what I have said: Not everyone who disagrees with you is one of (((them))) or a troll. Hail Odin!

I want to learn more about other people's points of view and furthering my knowledge on things. I admit that I used a have truth and used it to explain in grossly short terms the fall of the Roman empire in Rome.

My original point in this thread still stands though. Christianity will always be a fucking filthy Judaic religion.

I don't care if it rejected elements of the Judaic Tanakh.

I understand Christianity has morphed but I take problem with the religious roots of Christianity and every sect that has broken off from the cancerous root known as catholicism.

I reject paganism although If I was to choose a false good I would most likely go with Wotan.

I know that Christianity has been declining in popularity and the rise of power in other religions, e.g. Islam. Has become the new problem of our time as was catholicism in the past.

The true redpill is knowing that all of these religions are similar and linked to Judaic gods which date back 4 thousand years ago when Abraham wandered the Levant with his family and followers.

We must reject religion as a panacea for moral education if we are to survive as a species.

We must remove people of lower IQ if we are to survive because as we all know it is the unintelligent masses which religion has preyed upon historically. If we have no religion and the average IQ is below a certain threshold we really will go back into the dark ages of pre-civilization. We must fight back if we are to survive and progress as a species. Not degenerate back into dogmatic, cruel religions ruled by the avarice of the organisers of these religions.

Disgusting dysgenics.

comfy christian thread

catholic here

STOP!

yes and both religions used to hate the jews. now only islam hates the jews.

shut up and go check if your wife has finished her homework

Sup Pablo

Typical fedoras.

Only once we return to the Pagan roots that built Europe, reject the arabic fairy tales and its (((controllers))) can we claim our birth rite.

took me forever to find this, my folders need organization
OP BTFO

>c.e.

The spirit of the European peoples made Christianity great, not the other way around.

you edit them all to anno domini