Our white race is dying and you are failing to reproduce more offspring

Our white race is dying and you are failing to reproduce more offspring.

What is YOUR excuse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nCiRzl1BDGw
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2_L71lFItk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>What is YOUR excuse?
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>one eye on the sheetS, one eye on the streets

I have mental issues, is it worth the risk of giving it to my white babies?

>women are untrustworthy sluts
>why arent you having babies with them?

Id like to be able to easily support our household first so my wife can quit her job and be with the baby full time. Something about day care seems unnatural to me, although I was in it for years.

Simple, according to Sup Forums, i'm not white.

THE ORANGE JEW KING CONNED ME I TRIED HARD literally after he won my wife and I got pregnant but we have the abortion planned since he tricked us and this is no world to raise white babies

Same as me. Sup Forums doesnt consider slavs white race.

I hate 90% of women.

Im doing my part, I have 4 kids so far, but the kids I have had with my wife aren't accepted as white despite me doing exactly as you said and having sex with a white woman.
Life has been hard since leaving Nigeria, man. I follow all the directions, and you guys are never happy.

A wizard

to busy shitposting on Sup Forums
also socially retarded and afraid of women

Cunts want whites dead, test tubes are the way of the future

Cancer took that option away from my white wife and I, we plan to adopt white children when we have adequate stability.

I like fucking brown girls too much.

My excuse it that my 3 kids are half Jap...
Don't go to school with them.

>Already had one child
>Already planned for another soon
>Plan to have at least 3 children preferably 4

I'm doing my bit lads. The strange thing is a lot of people I know want a big family like their parent's did, after growing up in 1/2 child households.

no gf

Infertility is grounds for divorce

i do not care.

I am not white, sorry guys I can't helped, I won't have white babies no matter what

girls are too hard to get :(

im not white. ALL HAIL THE SEMI SAMBO.

Rape isn't legal here.

I'm a nihilist.

I dont want kids yet. Its like a prison unless youre wealthy and can afford a nanny

Is it OK to have babies with a >120 IQ racist chink ?

Good for you. Forget about Sup Forums.

My dick is inverted into my body, and cannot physically copulate

It's dying because it's thoughtless, lazy, narcissist, decadent, self-obsessed, shallow-minded, greedy, detached from reality and spoiled.

If that's what nature selects out, then there should be no whining about it. Maybe there will be some decent whites left who will keep on reproducing while all the other white trash mix or die out.

Ugly as fuck, tiny narrow bone structure and have autism. If I can find a girl I might try a genetic god tier sperm donor sounds kinda cuck. But it's better than no kids.

I like doing whatever I want without some whiney shit filled hole crying for 23 hours a day.

Women in canada do gang bangs but think settling down is not empowering
Dont care fuck all you.

Still pushing the " make more children white men meme huh?" . Look you jewish fuck the problem is the biological differences in race will always exist . Making more whites wont help as we are out numbered already and cant make as many kids as we would need and they most likely will be liberals given the political climate now. So we know what must be done, just as germany did. We need to shock and awe the world about our seriousness to exist which involves genocide and murder.

I'm on Sup Forums, take a guess.

I'm sorry massa ill do it I promise

I'm a hapa so there's no point.

i have a job and other interests and don't really give a fuck about stupid shit like "advancing the white race" for stupid motherfuckers i don't even know

recruit tools elsewhere, faggot

Can you just milk your prostate and shoot it into a cup? Then you can use the turkey baster method, or your mouth to spit it into a woman. If you have trouble I could cum in your mouth and you can just take it from there.

women in canada are shit tier. Especially women in toronto

I'm an introvert, that's a death sentence where I live.

I would do it for you but your women aren't mother-material.

why do you niggers want more traffic?

It's pretty important for Burgers, We need to keep whites the majority or else we'll end up like a shithole such as Brazil.

Whites have to stop spoon feeding the entire world. Once we stop providing them with money and food the world population will go back to pre 1900 levels

I am a manlet with asthma and cancer, I shouldn't reproduce.

I'll have two hapas then, two halves should equal one whole white :^)

Only in banter m8, you could joke that (((anglos))) arent white and get away with it

I'm non-white and gay. So I'm doing my part to keep the brown population down. Get to fucking you women the whitey. If you don't have at least six kids I'm gonna come take your job and put you and your white trash whore in the poorhouse.

They never paid me any mind, women are bluepilled, the real redpill is 2d

>gay nonwhite white supremecist
wew

Jesus Christ that looks delicious.

This, decent Argie women are only for alphas because they only accept alphas so every man in our country is or tries to be the most macho around, the most "capo" " ponedor " if you don't follow this you are doom, thats why Argentinian males are mostly made of chest pounding , sport lovers, extroverted , party lovers, alcohol drinkers, superficial metrosexuals.

Doing gods work.

women reject me.
I legitimately try to date them, but they always have some excuse.
I've tried many different tacts.
Alpha, beta, Funny-guy, Srs-guy, genuine/honest, guy that plays games.
nothing works. or if it does, it doesn't work for long.
women don't want to be with me.

White woman have been conditioned into consuming, love less, honor less, zero integrity, whore like minded creatures. Who at every turn are wondering what their pussy will get them next or what steps do they need to take next to be more MAN-LIKE!

My Excuse??? KIKES, Libtards, Betas, Cucks, Sell outs, Traitors, Self haters, greedy fucks & cucks + NEWS & TV (90% ran by KIKES)

Its a really good one. I won't be changing it ever!

>What is YOUR excuse?
I lack the required organs to be able to get pregnant.

>get today friendzone

fuck my life

I couldn't agree more.

It's nice to know that the brownies one day will swarm the KIKES and pull them apart like fresh carrion.

GOD DOES LOVE US!

Use surrogacy

>b-b-b-but it's cuckoldry

It's your sperm in the woman, I suggest you get them from Central and Eastern Europe. Single father children come out fine compared to single mother ones.

Damn Jews keep giving them our shit! What would be the best way to prevent this? Stop paying taxes?

Yep they literally rob our money so some darky can have 12 kids.

they have been multicultural brainwashed

youtube.com/watch?v=nCiRzl1BDGw
Great vid. They're out to get you, that's why.

why havent you killed yourself yet?

why is this bad? if you aren't a nigger and get paid actual sums of money you can pay for guns and gates

the white niggers can get shot and robbed for all i care

Slightly shorter than average so I don't try with women at all

>120 IQ
>racist

you are both below 100 IQ. please stop posting

>impliying i am white

O yeah I can't forget. Be sure to FUCK Tyrone! You want to earn your "Nigger Fucker Badge" don't you?

Well unless you want to get killed by a horde of shitskins then that's up to you.

Try again!

>>>/karaczan/

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2_L71lFItk

I have absolutely no method of supporting a family. Also my dick's small. Only 2D waifus will love me.

I'm a homosexual, and only 20. But I do intend to use surrogacy to increase the amount of white people that exist.

Look at this

demon trips

>What is YOUR excuse?
My excuse is that it's selfish to breed considering all the suffering your offspring will go through in this world. I honestly believe you have to be lacking in sensitivity to not see this.

Well you're white, just not the best kind of white. To be honest tho mate, slavs seem to be the most patriotic of whites in the current climate.

What is really sad is that you think you are smart. Yet I doubt you're even at my level considering the test I took puts me at a 95.2 percentile. Are you a 4.8 above me? Less than 1 in 20 chance. I highly doubt it.

How does that help me in the financial department?

get a job, learn to cook, eat decent food, go to gym, suddenly you're attractive. Women are easy to get if you have your life together

yeah, that won't be happening to those that have enough worth to make real money

you might want to start thinking about getting a real job instead of working at gamestop before this all happens

i don't read Norwegian.

the fact that you think taxes 'pay' for anything is enough evidence i need. taxes drive demand for currency, and regulate aggregate demand. they have no correlation to how a government spends.

but hey, you're the economics guru, right?

Anime.

When you say chink, do you mean chink or just oriental asian? Because the others are probably ok, but chinks aren't.

I've got 3 kids with a black woman.

>swede
>nihilism
You're a goddamn individual, don't me a fucking coward. I swear to god if I hear pussy nihilism from one more white man as a means to take on no responsibility in his life, I'm going to colonialize your pathetic island myself

All white people have mental issues at some point in their life. It's symptomatic of higher intelligence than average. Get over it by being a man.

Breeding like rats to try to outbreed creatures who breed like rats doesn't solve the population inequality problem. Killing off shitskins in massive genocides is the only chance for the white race.

Even if it's not your kid, if you'd be a good father to a white baby it's better than having no kid. Maybe adopt?

Tiny floppy benis

Niggas don't have mental illnesses. They ooga booga instead. Which one do you prefer?

>My excuse is that it's selfish to breed considering all the suffering your offspring will go through in this world

Then kill yourself
>b-but I enjoy living despite all of the suffering
Then you're lying to yourself about why you don't want children.

I got a vasectomy because having kids is dumb

Working on it OP.

It's just jokes m8, you are white.

Family divorced when I was 3, I do not intend on letting the same shit happen to my own potential offspring.