Mexican and Black Californian

Hey guys, I'm a Mexican and Black guy from Southern California. AMA.

kys

You can't be bi racial you double nigger

Not a question.

Scientifically false.

How do Mexicans react to your presence?

Mexicans think I'm black, and blacks don't think I'm black.

Don't reproduce for the sake of the world

Not a question. And I can't wait to have 2 or 3 kids with a non black girl. Maybe a white European descent of some sort, maybe a Mexican or some Latin American.

do the world a favor and kys

u crip or blood?

Why do keep sneaking over the border of a country where enslaving your kind is legal?

How much do you hate your parents for reproducing? Also would you rather be full black or full latino?

Rape is illegal

Are people taken back when they speak to you and you answer in a Mexican (basically the redneck version of Spanish) accent instead of ebonics?

I hope european girls are smarter than that

My ancestors owned slaves, how does that make you feel?

Wow, you are the second worst sub-race in the world, maybe after the sandnigger-nigger

What Gang are you in?

Crips?

worst is Albanian + Gypsie.Come to Greece and check it out

Brown guy here.

I am planning two with my french gf which happens to be white as the snowy caps of the Pyrenees.

what's up bro

greek girls LOVE latinos.

Neither

It's only legal if you're a retarded sheep.

I don't hate them at all. I like being mixed, and I wouldn't want to be any other way.

>implying

I don't have a Mexican or "ebonic" accent really. I guess it's a diluted mix of both.

I'd only date smart girls and non sluts, so you're probably in luck. IF they all cared for race.

Most slave owners were rich, and I can't hold a grudge on people who felt as if it was the norm. Many of our ancestors have done the same, if no worse things. It's not like the people that are alive today are responsible. There's nothing to have feelings for besides the feelings of a sense of a regret on behalf of our ancestors.

gas yourself

you know its true

kill yourself for the sake of humanity

Nothing much, just cleaning my guns from the trip to the shooting range. What about you?

>Most slave owners were rich, and I can't hold a grudge on people who felt as if it was the norm. Many of our ancestors have done the same, if no worse things. It's not like the people that are alive today are responsible. There's nothing to have feelings for besides the feelings of a sense of a regret on behalf of our ancestors.

>tfw the beanigger is more sensible and understanding than you are

So you are like a homemade Brazilian basically?

Why do you want America to be more like Mexico? Mexico is a failed state people run from, not to.

I don't want America to become anything like Mexico. I'm actually afraid of that possibility.