>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Web_browsers#Recommended_User_Scripts
youtu.be/Ty3-YggjUvM
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/Cyan the kittygirl /
abcnews.go.com/Politics/secretary-state-rex-tillerson-change-us-military-position/story?id=46674777
latimes.com/world/la-fg-aleppo-chlorine-gas-20170213-story.html
nytimes.com/2017/02/13/world/middleeast/syrian-chlorine-bombs-aleppo-human-rights-watch.html?_r=0
aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/03/chlorine-gas-weapon-syria-civil-war-170314110043637.html
hrw.org/news/2017/02/13/syria-coordinated-chemical-attacks-aleppo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Use_of_chemical_weapons_in_the_Syrian_civil_war
theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/05/syria-chemical-weapons-attack-what-we-know-khan-sheikhun
abcnews.go.com/International/us-releases-flight-path-plane-syria-chemical-attack/story?id=46651125
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AWOO~

Physical Remawoooval

There's literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.

Trump is no different than another other president that would have been elected, a puppet to Israel

Stop giving (You)s to shills.

Turns out Google = sexists. KEK!

///////comfy////////

>arming moderate shills so they can shill against other shills on the internet

How to beat back the shills:

Install 4chanx: wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Web_browsers#Recommended_User_Scripts
Filter by doing pic related.

English teachers stay out.

so was this just a lucky guess?

Who believes the cernovich story ?

>KuC

What did he mean by this?

Reminder that DROINK is a Russian puppet after all, "Neocon Don" is a Russian PsyOp to distract from his Russian ties.

Fake news, fuck off

This is Neocon Don's 2020 best case scenario.

Say it with me Sup Forums
MADAME PRESIDENT

>OP continues to act like Syria never happened and everything is awesome!

This thread is an astroturf op loosely maintained by pro-Trump internet shills

Just observe and you'll see the based 'pedes here are no different than the people they criticize

It's working. They are wailing and thrashing around because they know how easy it is for us to nullify them.

/jiYboVVSc8foQH2maJ4eNg==/
/jUv660ozQQRJ9pQ/R+ZvPw==/
/G4TJeqqT79/d0tEr8GKgDw==/
/1QRhN/mphkgHWnO+Q0jB0A==/
/ub63qBdE1W1wZxp7xhVs1A==/
/t3GuUCUZBx5eUopdDxC9mw==/
/G3HL1wWScImNCMa5huuP1A==/
/lqvWeAwfxZN7lLjXSRw1JA==/
/dSIVgJ/q6o6RhqjiNUv5cg==/
/jFkR7A6T2AdTK71Y71GyEg==/
/pGVj8rOJ8QptyLVdig1OGg==/
/T3Mgp1aF0xi7MfTkpR3G2Q==/

It would be a good idea to keep a collection of these curated and posted in OP. Anyone squealing about "muh hugbox" or other disingenuous rhetoric is a shill to be filtered. They're here to spam and disrupt, not debate. Some of them will be too lazy to get a new ID so they will have spam posts attached to the same ID screaming about "muh hugbox". Also see: 1 post by this ID.

Here it comes, a large dump of shilling up until 170 then it slows.

Works on Reddit and twitter, fails hard here because there are no upvotes to distort the approval.

I am disappointed that people did not already know that the operations were continuing during the Trump administration before the strike, which shows a wide gulf of ignorance between then and when the strike occurred.

The magnitude of the strike is nothing and policy has not changed, so what is your overall point? What are you trying to say?

What are you trying to prove and argue?

/ptg/ stands with Trump and Israel. Shills, get out.

Spencerfags. That's about it.

Defend Drumpf's actions.

Arpil 7 is the day the US entered WWI, but the strike happenend on the 6th, so...

>Obama keeps looking worse and worse as months go on.

daily reminder that being against war in Syria and hating Assad are not mutually exclusive

Won't this make them strong enough to challenge us?

Clapper's gonna throw them all under the bus once the wiretapping story comes back.

> believing e-celebs retards

youtu.be/Ty3-YggjUvM

This is the guy who made JEB IS A MESS videos. Look how funny he is now.

Join the botnet fellow pedes, the meanie dissenters cant hurt your fragile egos once you silence them

Almost like downvoting on r*ddit. Makea me think

The earth is so far far away nici cgi

Prepare for reawooooval shillfags!

>However, do you have any evidence, formal or informal, that the rebels false flagged this attack?

They've definitely used chemicals in the past. I see no reason why the possibility should be ruled out. There is a simple way that this could have been cleared up, though. Instead of firing missiles, call for an investigation into which side actually triggered the attack, and then respond appropriately once the situation is better understood. Instead, we're simply asked to assume that the situation is completely one-sided. Acting with incomplete information is not a good idea.

Yfw TILLERSON Destroyed the shills

This kinda went under the radar this weekend - Guccifer named his source, for the DNC leak, as a gay man named Seth

Cernovich

Why would you hate Assad, tho?

>maintained by pro-Trump internet shills

THIS

Notice how OP isn't mentioning anything about foreign policy WONDER WHY?

I'm very skeptical. I think it's likely misinfo

Use of chlorine gas is common knowledge and not disputed.

I hate all muslims desu

A WHAT MENT?!?

Maybe they knew the date that the false flag gas attack was due. And knew trump would have to bomb them

>/ptg/ stands with Trump and Israel.

NO MATTER THE COST

Is there a solution for us filthy phoneposters?

Shills so far:

/qL0Fv/Nf/
/ozPd79mK/
/FY1R4Xax/
/CPqEQx3T/
/sxvn433r/

Fuck your Kike Tool President

AMERICA DID IT

>Syria happened
>nothing
>nothing
>nothing
So yea

Oh look, recurring digits. This means i am correct right cellow pedes? Why arent we praising kek and shadilaying together? AWOO amirite?

RIP

Let's see the evidence then.

uh didn't the strike happen on the 7th in Syria? it was 4 am

Well, he's an Alawite, which means he's Muslim in name only.

It's okay to criticize Trump with he makes a bad decision. Not everyone is necessarily a shill.

Always remember: many of the retards and shills around here are just like that.

The proud owner of that handle [1] broke rule #1 of OpSec and filled the name field while in the middle of their shill operation

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/Cyan the kittygirl /

Now they're fucked because it probably blew their whole scheme. Much like when 8pol did it to them traitors hang first.

FILTERED

>be a gommie
>try to get Bernie Sandwiches nominated
>Hillary cucks you into oblivion
>try to get her elected
>Trump wins instead
>throw tantrums and riots
>get bitten by police dogs, pepper sprayed, beaten, and in a couple of cases shot
>get laughed out of 8gag
>try to raid Sup Forums from a shitty peecee gaymen chat product
>get BTFO
>cry to big daddy Brock for raid shekels
>raid Sup Forums again
>get doxed and run away to mommy for 12 hours
>get all your narratives BTFO in two minutes of video by a T-Rex talking to a Snuffleupagus on an ABC story that gets trips
abcnews.go.com/Politics/secretary-state-rex-tillerson-change-us-military-position/story?id=46674777
>Assad still removing kebab from the airbase we ``attacked''
>neocohens now can't push Trump FOR war or AGAINST war without looking like utter retards because he split the difference
>w-w-we're winning guys
God, I'm glad I'm not one of those pathetic fucks.

You call down his fury user, do so at your own risk

8:40 PM is when the news broke.

Really makes you think

>tfw ended up on a shill filter list
Feels bad, I was just funposting

exactly what a JEW would say

I'm running out of room CTR/Russian bots.
Pick an false narrative, and stick with it.

True, but when the critics do not respond to counter-arguments, they are for all intents of purposes just shills.

We Senator Armstrong now

Got to break a few eggs

latimes.com/world/la-fg-aleppo-chlorine-gas-20170213-story.html

nytimes.com/2017/02/13/world/middleeast/syrian-chlorine-bombs-aleppo-human-rights-watch.html?_r=0

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/03/chlorine-gas-weapon-syria-civil-war-170314110043637.html

hrw.org/news/2017/02/13/syria-coordinated-chemical-attacks-aleppo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Use_of_chemical_weapons_in_the_Syrian_civil_war

I agree. But when it becomes

> I'm a Trump supporter from 2015 but then Trump did that one thing and now he is a neocon / Jew puppet / secret democrat / amnesty Don

It is not disagreeing but shilling.

FILTERED

He's a petty tinpot dictator that failed to do the one thing he's supposed to do: keep the muslims in line. "Regime change" is inevitable, but it's more likely going to be the case that Russia has him disappeared and replaced by a military strongman who actually knows how to run things than dropping Navy SEALs into his palace to take him out.

>pedes
I don't get it, but you keep posting it. Can (you) say it again shill?

hiding is pretty weak bro
slap shills around or just don't reply
but Sup Forums isnt a safeplace.

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK!

>Shills go RHEEEEE!!!!

Why are you so passive aggressive? Only women pull this sort of bullshit.

Trump was right to slap Assad on the wrist. Trump said he was going to ignore Syria but Assad fucked up and used gas again putting Trump into a red line situation.

Evidence shows theres a huge missing cache of chemical weapons:

>The most likely poison is thought to be sarin, which killed hundreds in an attack on the Damascus suburb of Ghouta in 2013. After those deaths the Syrian president, Bashar al-Assad, agreed to give up his chemical weapons supply for destruction.

>But a large supply of sarin was allegedly unaccounted for when the stockpile was removed, according to Hamish de Bretton-Gordon, a former commanding officer of the UK Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) Regiment and director of Doctors Under Fire.

theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/05/syria-chemical-weapons-attack-what-we-know-khan-sheikhun

Syrian planes were also located flying over the location of where the attack occurred and dropping a bomb:

>The flight path appears to have taken a northerly track from the Shayrat airbase near Homs towards Khan Shaykhun in the Idlib province. According to the graphic released by the Pentagon, the plane appears to have circled the area around Khan Shaykhun and the area between the two cities multiple times.

>U.S. officials said earlier that radar systems had tracked two aircraft taking off from the base, and that one dropped munitions containing Sarin gas that targeted an underground hospital run by the al Qaeda-affiliated rebel group formerly known as the al-Nusra Front.

abcnews.go.com/International/us-releases-flight-path-plane-syria-chemical-attack/story?id=46651125

Evidence keeps increasing that it was Assad. Ignore shills saying this was a false flag with no evidence to counter the facts. Trump had to enforce the red line.

>zero actual counter-arguments as to why going to war with Syria is a good thing

top kek

>Russian hackers
>EFG in a slav tracksuit
Kek.

Assad will never be able to govern again. Wining for him would mean annihilating or teleporting 50% of Syrians at this point

Meant to link

So many dead shills.... it was annoying lads, but we're still here. Every time I see Hillary's face, I fasten my seatbelt once again. FUCKING MAGA!

/ptg/ is less racist than Bernouts.

F

We are not going to war in Syria. The policy has not changed, according to Tillerson.