Not a jew. watching now Schindler's List. damn. Christ forgive me for any good word i ever said about faschism

not a jew. watching now Schindler's List. damn. Christ forgive me for any good word i ever said about faschism.

damn just watch it from begin till end. please guys. im not a liberal or left or any of this but this is just... i want kill myself after half of a movie cause it so awfull

you all know we russians are far from left wing now. far far. but damn. i used to chat with holland dudes and joked about faschism and generally thought it was good points in it past years.

just watch this movie

Other urls found in this thread:

mhk.pl/oddzialy/fabryka-schindlera
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If a fictional story changed your opinion, you never had an opinion in the first place

fell asleep in the middle, no sex scene 2/10 filmed it with an old colorless camera

Not an antisemite nor a holocaust denier. Looked up Schindler's List. damn. It's a historical drama. I.e. not a documentary or historical text that you should actually base your opinions on.

Dramas are made to sell user. They do this by playing on your feelings. Be aware of this.

It's a 20 year old film. The planets already seen it. At least 5 times.

They kept the fabryka Schindlera, it is now a permanent museum in the outskirts of Kraków

mhk.pl/oddzialy/fabryka-schindlera

YOU RETARDED FUCKING JEW! ITS NOT A DOCUMENTARY FOR FUCKS SAKE :)

who cares how historically precise it is. just see scene with liquidating warsaw ghetto. one scene on youtube or elsewhere. one scene isnt much

i dont know how for you man. but im russian orthodox. i read many autobographies of priests who went thorough stalins gulags, and many stories about thoose who was killed. im simple poor guy. but for me it was some kind of possability of being killed for my faith. i cant take it such easy as you. for me gulags and this ghettos is same thing. i dont see any difference

im 30 years old and watch it first time. i always thought it was worthless to watch and decided to watch because 5 years ago one russian jew told me to watch it when we argued about hitler. damn he was right. damn he was.

fuck off tumblr

go watch the greatest story never told you dumb goy

I saw the movie , that mass gassing scene of topless Jewish women gave me a raging erection.
And the scene where Ralph snipes the jews

who cares. one scene with warsaw ghetto worth it to watch. it doesnt matter how excatly precise this movie it depict everything exactly how i heard about it in historicall books, so even if it not 100% accurate it accurate in depicting events. also discalmer. i have no one drop of jewish blood in me im 100% pure russian.

tumblr is place where you belong. im quality contributor to Sup Forums for a few years. im one of the reasons Sup Forums consider russians good posters.

also i made very big contribution to trump win on the_donald so go on with you fairy stories about me

"I forgive you"

all spanish have 20% of jewish genome so be carefull

thanks for the laugh OP

>Hollywood movie
>Literally:, damn really made me think
Kys
Y
S

watch this damn movie bro

maybe we russians too emotional (thats true and it known fact) but damn just watch it.

Go to Auschwitz camp, you will see piles and piles of prosthetics, glasses, gas cans, etc., the chambers. I went in the winter at -30ºC around the temperature of the winter in 44.

It is next to Kraków too.

That is just not true. even in the times we had a lot of jews, they were looked upon and discriminated, and their % of the population was tiny.

In my region we traditionaly go out to drink sangria around easter, and we call it "matar judios" - to kill jews.

Around the time of easter it was forbidden to drink alcohol and people used to get angry, go down to the jews district and kill some. One wise king we had allowed to drink during the easter time, and we call to drink sangria(literally means bloodbath/drain) to kill jews.

movie depict real events with all hollywood power what is bad here. also i never said any word about germans its not the point here. we russians went through 70 years of communism and gulags we not the nation that can give good advices at the point.

I wonder who directed the movie

>not true
genetics saying opposite

wikipedia article about spanish gens for you pelasure man

>Go to Auschwitz camp
worthless
watching scene of liqudating warsaw ghetto shoot by spielberg give you trillions time more emotions about it

come on guys i tired to argue i come here to chew my dinner chat and finish the movie and i m all out of dinner.

so i go on with movie, just went here to wrote this. Sup Forums is palce hwre i can easily instantly go and share emotions from some events thats was the purpose not teach you how to live or what to do with your life

You know of St. Maximilian Kolbe?

A (((berg)))

>Hey goys watch this propaganda

Dude u should totally watch Schindler's Fist