Takes money from tobacco companies

>Takes money from tobacco companies
>Says Marijuana is too dangerous to be legal

What a fucking dickhead shill

Other urls found in this thread:

paleofuture.gizmodo.com/jeff-sessions-anti-weed-crusader-was-a-shill-for-big-1792831457
cbsnews.com/news/dea-chief-says-smoking-marijuana-as-medicine-is-a-joke/
harpers.org/archive/2016/04/legalize-it-all/
youtube.com/watch?v=N0WjV6MmCyM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah not a fan of Sessions

Weed doesn't make you a bad person but if you are a bad person you sure don't care.

Taking money from private interests so they can abuse your power makes you a bad person.

Does anyone here actually support a war on drugs?

Nope, but good job voting for Trump who wants to increase the drug war.

I'd like some proofs that this is more significant than thr typical whoring that all senators do

Cigarettes are worse for your health overall but marijuana is a lot more debilitating over all. You can smoke a couple of cigarettes and go about your day marijuana not so much. Same with alcohol. There's a big gap between consumption habits and potency of legal and illegal drugs and teenaged libertarians never seem to understand this.

Kill yourself.

Marijuana is less dangerous to the body than tobacco and less dangerous to the mind than alcohol.

It's a waste of taxpayer's money to "go after" it

Here's a write up on his long relationship with tobacco.
paleofuture.gizmodo.com/jeff-sessions-anti-weed-crusader-was-a-shill-for-big-1792831457

Not an argument.

If marijuana, cigarettes, and alcohol were all legal, and you had to make one illegal, marijuana would be the last choice of the three based on issues caused by it.

Faggot stoners detected

Look at who popularizes weed, it's almost always a nigger (kid cudi) a Jew (mac miller) or both (Bob Marley)

I don't even smoke, I don't want my tax dollars going after something stupid and shillish.

If he said he was going to start a war on oxycodine i would be all for it, but anti marijuana just doesn't make sense.

Such is the problem when you have old farts in charge. They have that "DRUGS ARE BAD STR8 EDGE ONLY" mentality hardcoded into their psyche.

Personally I believe marijuana should be legal, but regulated the same as alcohol, since the end effect is basically of the same type (a form of inebriation). Problem is figuring out an on the spot method of testing for THC in the system like with the Breathalyzer for alcohol.

>You can smoke a couple of cigarettes and go about your day marijuana not so much. Same with alcohol.
Kill yourself.

Life is really unfair, isn't it, degenerate?

>smokes pot
>fucks before marriage
>doesn't have qt hapa grandchildren with a southern accent
OP is a faggot.

Drugs are destroying us, you can't deny that. Marijuana is worse than others.

painkillers are actually killing us though, why not make them schedule 1 drugs?

oh? bc profits?

oh okay.

Yeah we wouldn't want marijuana interfering with big pharma or tobacco sales.

I work while high. Not an argument.

Whites are more debilitated by opiate+alcohol than anything else...(((Kushner))) has been put in charge of the opiate problem, by the way.

This whole "oy vey the marijewana is such a shoah" issue is a red herring for the whites/goyim, so you can shift focus off of the opiate epidemic (which a fucking kike has been put in charge of "curtailing"), something that's actually killing white lives.

>tl;dr: good goy, focus on the plant instead of the pill

Subhuman stoners deserve to be beaten until they stop being subhuman stoners and selling should get the death penalty. Hopefully Sessions gets on this soon.

Agreed, we need to kill MORE whites

how much do you weigh and how long have you been unemployed

>t. friendless virgin

>DEA chief Chuck Rosenberg on Wednesday rejected the notion that smoking marijuana is "medicine," calling the premise a "joke".
>DEA chief Chuck Rosenberg
>(((Rosenberg)
cbsnews.com/news/dea-chief-says-smoking-marijuana-as-medicine-is-a-joke/

reminder that Sup Forums is an anti drug board as drugs lead to degenerate societies

Doesn't matter. Doesn't refute the core of my argument. People have two drinks over dinner and barely catch a buzz then light up a cigarette afterwards. Similar consumption patterns with illegal drugs just don't exist because of their potency. And I don't even consider marijuana a menace either I'm simply stating basic facts.

you can smoke a joint after dinner and it's like having 1 beer

Fun fact: Nixon started the "War On Drugs" just so he could have an excuse to have niggers and hippies arrested.

harpers.org/archive/2016/04/legalize-it-all/
>At the time, I was writing a book about the politics of drug prohibition. I started to ask Ehrlichman a series of earnest, wonky questions that he impatiently waved away. “You want to know what this was really all about?” he asked with the bluntness of a man who, after public disgrace and a stretch in federal prison, had little left to protect. “The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I’m saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders, raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did.”

>I must have looked shocked. Ehrlichman just shrugged. Then he looked at his watch, handed me a signed copy of his steamy spy novel, The Company, and led me to the door.

all the more reason to keep it going

No, that's not correct. any discussion to current events, politics. finding a shared oppinion for punishment would be an idea.

Its not until you grow up you understand why marijuana is illegal. Eventually it wont be but the degeneracy meme is real. Pot heads are usually lazy half functioning retards. That being said, I smoked weed for 8 years and glad I gave it up. It made vidya more fun but thats about it. Otherwise it was a complete waste of money and an obvious drain on the mind.

>being this new

nice you have declared yourself.

I consider .sg's law's appropriate. you have legal weed and there's no end in sight.

Then how do you explain Carl Sagan, one of the most influential astronomers and astrophysicists of the 20th century who was also a regular marijuana user?
youtube.com/watch?v=N0WjV6MmCyM