Great Bosnia

Great Bosnia, when ?

just try it you muslim fuck i dare you

Main religion would be Slavic paganism rodnovery. Islam, Christianity and Orthodox Christianity are all shit skin religions that have been forced upon us.

Fuck you turk rape baby

Modest proposal: Relocate all bosniaks to Boston. Relocate all albanians to Albany. Expats included.

USA gets 15 million non-hispanic whites ensuring future Republican victories.

Europe gets the Balkans sorted out for once.

Never, you're disgusting Muslims

Never, lol, your government of three sucks complete ass

Wtf?
Oh wait, thats kinda genius, but damn, that land belong to Croats and Serbs anyways, so... yeah

Your king was a Croat

Didn´t they kill their christian kings?

When Serbs finish off what they started in Srebrenica.
>Pic Related. Bosnian election candidate.

This is what we bombed the Serbs for?

Bosniaks are just muslim serbs.
Serbs are just orthodox croatians.
Croatians are just catholic bosniaks.

Religion =/= nationality. Would you magically become a Serb if you converted to Orthodoxy ? All of our kings were members of Church of Bosnia which was a heretic religion. They switching religions by force when the Pope demanded.

That is literally one women in the entire elections. And that county Zavidovići is a shit hole that nobody cares about. So fuck off with your cherry picking.

>And that country bosniakistan is a shit hole that nobody cares about.

FTFY

You are so shit you made the chetnik subhumans look good in comparison.

Nahhh all of Bosnia is a shithole. You lot turned Sarajevo into a complete shithole from what it was before.

Funny, recently there was a comemoration of a medieval battle between the Bosnian and Ottoman army. Guess what the Bosniaks celeberated with the turkish delegation the Ottoman victory.

If it wasn't for Croatia during the 90's, whole Bosna would be Srbija now (Banja Luka is an example of that).

>when durka durka jihad turk stink meme the accomplishments of a christian kingdom their ancestors destroyed
open a history book mehmet

Correction, if it wasnt for NATO all of Bosnia would be Serbian now.

insane

Balkan is such a good example of how stupid nationalism and "nations" are
You guys were "Muslims" once and now are "Bosniaks", we are "Croats", now "Montenegrins" and "Kosovars" also exist. The worst of all are "Serbs" of course

Maybe people from Dalmatia should accept Hinduism and then they will not be Croats anymore, but a new nation on their own; Dalmatians.

After all, nations are a concept from mid 19. century. They didnt exist before it.

Glory to Globalism! Glory to humanity!
WE ARE ALL THE SAME

Your non-country will be split between Croatia and Serbia in a joint Kebab removal.

i would kill you if you said this to me IRL

good god please stop writing on here

Zavidovići are bliss what other regions are.
Only thing I like about Serbs is Srebrenica, they should have exterminated every single subhuman there was so no annual commemoration would be held.

Nigga Croats were the biggest traitors during the war. While 1/3 of Croatia was occupied by the Serbs their president was making deals with Milošević instead of joining forces with Bosnia because we had a common enemy. Also Croats were sneaky fucks who tried to use the war in Bosnia to push their own mini state Herceg Bosnia. Only towards the end of the war they joined forces with Bosnia to defeat the Serbs.

Go kill your self commie.

Jovane, you assertion was inacurate. At begin it was the Krajina Serbs who got all the weapons from the JNA and were heavily armored.

Despite this, the you could not manage to conquer Vukovar against civilians for months

Of course with time this changed and Operation Storm was the end.

Also keep in mind back in 1995 we could have conquer Banja Luka and Srpska yet it was the Yanks who saved them

>Great Bosnia

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

no.

And you muslim fucks totally didn't genocide Croats in central Bosnia.

Go fuck your self Mujo.

Stop taking history lessons from your dad Hrvoje

When you convert back you filthy goatfuckers.

What did Alija Izetbegović do when Serbs invaded?
Lazy Bosnian subhuman fuck ignored it saying "this is not our war".
Get cancer and die, you rat.

whenever your people feel like going back. soon i hope.

REMOVE THIS NOW TURCI DEGENERATE!

maybe you serbs and croats should have thought about that before, huh?

there's a reason why joke states in the US like Kansas don't go around splitting up the nation.

This

What did I say that isnt true?

No. Lets look at your country. What is a "Brit"? Is some 3rd generation Paki the same as some englishman that has roots there from 13. century?
Technically it is. It is the same by law, papers and the definition of a nation

Just shows how nations are nothing more than a social concept

I am not a commie my friend
Globalism is the future

>candidate A-SDA
>ASDA
>the label is coloured green, like what you'd expect from ASDA
dare I say she's /ourcitizen/?

serbs are the best balkanders,shut the fuck up commie

Stop projecting hate on croats, the 1 gorrillion from your escaped grandmother, Jovane.

This is the same logic those retard Albanians use when saying they won the war in Kosovo. Kek

I hate jews myself my serbian neighbour. I dont hate anyone on this world besides them.
But eventually, this world will globalize. Hopefully, without jews and their filthy money. Its on us to stop them being in charge of that new world

nikada

>Slavic-Pineapple Nazis

Makes as much sense as Russian Nazis.

by globalism?

And what about people from mixed, lets say European marriages

What is a child of a Spaniard and a Russian?
Both? Nothing? Just one depending where he grew up? What if they all live in France? Is he French?

Nations are so fucking retarded and they will lose todays purpose in the future. We mix more and more. Its a matter of time

Yes, by global movements, we must use their weapon againts them

>pic
>Yes, by global movements, we must use their weapon againts them
Pineapple fucks pls get rid of this one.

WE ARE ALL HUMANS FIRST

STOP THE HATE BETWEEN NATIONS, RACES AND RELIGIONS!!
ITS WHAT THEY PROFIT OFF!! THE JEWS! THEY PROFIT OUT OF OUR HATE, WARS AND KILLINGS

WE MUST ALL UNITE AGAINTS THEM

...and love will win...

>hating Jews
>sucking up to Serbs like a fucking weasel
Hello there, newfriend.

You're alright, user

i don't understand, are we worse than jews?

ohh this thread is going to be fun

No but sucking up someone's ass this big... it's fucking disgusting to watch, no wonder why people consider us faggots.

>sucking up someone's ass
whos ass are we sucking?

I was talking about the Croat dude who hates Jews but loves Serbs.
Obvious ass licking.

Yeah, i dont get it either.
feels sad tbqh family

why would I hate serbs? Its not that I love them, I just dont hate them
are they a threat to humanity like jews?

stop being faggots and just go back to Russia.

Come on us pagan, I double dare you!

CRUX INVICTA