Why do am I seeing these "nu-males" out with qt girlfriends all the time while you guys tell me that women laugh at...

Why do am I seeing these "nu-males" out with qt girlfriends all the time while you guys tell me that women laugh at these guys? I see guys like pic related getting women more than the average Sup Forums dude. What do nu-males do that makes them more attractive than masculine, conservative males?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HGEO6ig8WsM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because they are invariably feminist whorebags with something to prove and/or need someone they can have under their thumb. Usually the female is the most masculine one in the relationship.

It's not this. Nu-males are fun to be around and women like funny people. No girl wants to talk about the Jews and declining white birth rates. They just want to be entertained and consume and spend

Women know it's easier to take advantage of them.

This is close to the truth. It's not that there is anything particularly "fun" about nu-males, it's purely that nu-males haven't fallen down the ideological rabbit hole yet, as evidenced by the fact that they aren't aware of how foolish they look, and being less ideological, that makes them more casual and therefore more fun to be around.

The bottom line is women don't want to talk about Jews and declining white birth rates and degeneracy etc etc. it's a turn off

Those girls are ALSO fucking other guys. Masculine males pun and dump, then the girl goes to the numale for company which is why you see them together so often.

Modern western society is basically a giant orgy. It sucks.

Because you're fucking ugly and boring, /r9k/.

BAD reflexes. Didn't even manage to catch her fall.
She should have gone out more when she was a kid.

>He talks about jews and white genocide around women

Here is why you're losing women to pathetic limp-wristed nu-males lads, not because you're traditional and masculine but because your'e fucking autistic and have no social skills.

You must live in seattle or something, here in the south its mostly frat bros and country boys that pull hotties.

>not being masculine and funny

You chaps are retards if you think it's a choice between being red-pilled and a boring cunt or being a beta worm and being 'silly and funny'

Get a grip for christ's sake.

This. I see it alot.. I mean yeah the guy might be good looking but 9/10 if he looks like ops photo, he's probably in an open relationship

"Hey user! It is you! I haven't seen you in ages. How have you been?"
"N-not good, m'la.. Erm."
"Aww, sorry to hear! What's wrong?"
"What's wrong, you vapid goldfish-brained whore?!? Maybe if you stopped sucking Chad cock for 10 minutes, you'd understand that the Jews are now so in control of the media that the White Race is actually SUPPORTING their own extermination through cuckolding and.."
"Uhh, okay user, it was nice seeing you."
EXIT GRILL
user(to himself): "Why do these whores always go for Chads?"

You don't want those girls, user.

I have generally noticed too that Sup Forums is not exactly right, and lot's of women go for numale types. I used to have a friend who is somewhat degenerate (serious alcoholic, was into occasional self-harming) and feminine (wears this numale clothing and style alot, acts really feminine), but he has very good genes (tall, blonde hair, was fit without working out etc.) and he has crazy luck with women, like literally he was fucking girls left and right.

While I have noticed that these hypermasculine types usually only get with 1-2 women and are generally not that successful with girls.

Of course the manlet, receding hairline and skinnyfat/anorexic numale types are not lucky at all and usually end up with some feminist cunt who manipulates them a lot, but I am just saying that it's true that women do not care how "redpilled" or "cucked" you are. They just look at how good social skills you have, and if you look somewhat good and have somewhat money and if you are somewhat assertive, and you are already good to go.

They're in open relationships. Most women, especially young millennial women, cheat.

>out with qt girlfriends

They're friends in an open relationship.

They get to pay for cafe-visits and talk gossip.

They are a bit annoyed most of the time though, as their "niceness" doesnt result in sex. Chad does the fucking in these types of relationships.

Women are easily influenced. Therefore, they will go with the latest social fad. If you can be a guy that follows that social fad and actually believes in the bullshit you speak, you're gonna make it. Pretending doesn't work since women can smell pretenders. You actually have to become a ball-less male striped from his reason and his brain set in his feelings.

Sad sad world.

1) Those men are the only option

2) Those women are preparing to cuck them

It's no wonder that these two groups get together. They have no other choice.

This is pretty much how it goes. What does Sup Forums think of pua as far as picking up social skills? Seems like a good way to manipulate girls

Women fuck Chads while friend zoning or dating numales. A woman is much more valuable when she's in a relationship or fresh out of one. It's a social status thing. Think of it like having a gap in your job history. You won't find a good job.

because Sup Forums is extremely detatched from reality

bunch of rural and suburban retards living in their basements. talking about women when they are literally the least qualified people on the planet to do so. very few people here have ever had a normal relationship.

Also wanted to add that if the Numale can support her spending habits she can look better and attract chads.

>pua

No. Just no.

We have girls here too.

Because women are trash and if you capitan save a hoe to. 3DPD is not worth anything in the eyes of any intelligent man.

This.

/Pol overlooks the most obvious shit.

youtu.be/HGEO6ig8WsM
This balding redhead fat faggot ginger could probably entertain your girlfriend better than you. Idk user, seems effective

He's not getting women, women are getting him, he's the bottom in the relationship and is desired because for a woman it's no restrictions and free bucks and fucks with Chads.

No relationship is better than being such a slave and being happy about it.

he'd look decent if he didn't have those tumblr glasses, piercings and fag clothes

he literally married a 4/10 chubby mexican, all that PUA shit is a scam to make money off betas

confidence. they don't worry about what scum like pol people think, they just go out and fuck.

You could also be a pol person, not care what normies think and just go out and fuck.

You overanalyze what others think. There is ALWAYS a group of people who will hate you. FUCK THEM.

>Woman
>President
lol. Also where I live Subarbs are master race. my house is worth 500,000 and the public schools here are 5th in the state. In the cities it is all very poor people with like 10% rich people who live in enclaves.

Girlfriends boyfriend gets the action while cuck is there for watching her kids or girl talk over soy latte and shopping.
>I'm flying banner to confirm.

s h i l l

>implying lots of"nu-males" don't come on pol
Must suck being an edgy unfun lardass with no social skills or fashion sense.

>look how manly man i am i read a book by julius evola and have read several pua forums and support trump not like these liberal cucks. im so masculine not like im overcompensating for being an unattractive, insecure repellent loser that no one wants to be around.

>haha all those guys with girlfriends are getting KEKED by big black bulls im not obsessed with cuckolding don't look at my internet history please

>we need to kill all the brown people because they scare me

fucking lol

>having a fashion sense
faggot detected

>why aren't numales out with qtpie gifs and I'm forever alone
I'll lowball and say 1 out of 5 times she's doing weird butt stuff to him. 3 out of 4 times she's getting chad on the side and 1 out of 100 times she's suitable wife material

Her body is at least 7/10. But I'd agree Mexicans age like milk

>Modern western society is basically a giant orgy. It sucks.

and I'm not invited

You guys are idiots. The reason women like them is money. Typical nu-male has professional office job, making some decent bank, woman wants it.

>wears graphic t-shirts and relaxed fit jeans
There's a reason women avoid you.

>Women are easily influenced. Therefore, they will go with the latest social fad

I guess its time for me to go reverse Micheal Jackson or something and become a black brother

kek

Never reveal your power level right out of the gate anons

It's their gay friend

Also look at the difference here as far as looks. This guy is well below average and gets a decently hot wife

I loved some of his earlier stuff from 10 years ago, downloaded one of his seminars from youtube and watched it.

Basically a rundown of his shtick
>"Hey nerds.. did I say something wrong? You are all losers hahaha but I will make a man out of you all in this boot camp!!"
>"I was a loser before, but now I pull mad pussy guys!"
>"You see, men are hunters and women are gatherers. Women are meant to be hunted. They love this!"
>"You have to neg women, which means to constantly belittle them for teasing, that will make them see you as alpha!"
>"Don't put pussy on the pedestal!"
>Some other PUA shit like "Clap and lead a woman to another place when she is at the peak of having fun with you, because their guards are down and they will be more agreeable"
>"NOW GO HIT BARS AND DO THIS, DON'T BE A PUSSY, BRO!"

Not saying it doesn't work, but it's pretty basic stuff that you figure out when you ask any man at all about advice on how to date women. You don't need a 6-10 hour seminar to learn all of this.

Or you could all stop falling for the women meme and take the true redpill and become gay powertops.

Girls want to be around a friend less attractive than they are. What could be less attractive than a numale?

You seem to know a lot about women. You should write a book.

because they're charming and socially skilled, don't let the gay lumberjack attire and love for obscure music fool you, numales are just as horny for pussy as you are. they're just better players and bitches dig nonconformity, makes you look and sound smarter than you really are 9/10

rural and suburban retards

faghags

Because Tyron won't pay for their shit and betas will happily go without sex

I think it's a thing she does. Falling in public on purpose.

>haha imma gurl btw XD
no

it's a meme you dip. but i still feel the overwhelming majority of Sup Forums is from largely white areas and have no friends and no sex.

Sup Forums equivalent of "bigot"

Pitty them they are the human equivalents of a purse dog. They are basically social slaves.

Its all my the looks my dude. This is the modern age

I'm sure he holds his gf's hand while jamal is fucking her.

>nu males
>cute girls
I know this is probably a trolling attempt but you need to up your standards a little user, every time I see one out with a woman the woman is the heavier of the pair, to top that off they're almost always in the friendzone or a "poly" (cuck) relationship.

Southwest too. The nu-males are only pulling in the suckly-looking, tattoo clad college whores.

Chads still get the hot ones.

>Some other PUA shit like "Clap and lead a woman to another place when she is at the peak of having fun with you, because their guards are down and they will be more agreeable"

I tried clapping and walking away from a grill but she didn't follow me so that ones bs for sure

You mean the story about my degenerate friend?

must be talking about whores living in the coastal cities. city whores are proud independant womyn and want to demonstrate their female chauvanism with a weak beta male parter. thats why if you ever go on a double date with a "progressive" couple the womyn will walk over her man at every opportunity. date feminine girls in the suburbs and rural areas. progressive city politics turned women into narcissistic chauvanist muh female empowerment exhibitionists.

Fellow Englishmen ending this thread and educating these barbarians, saving me the trouble. Nice 1 lad.

You are not supposed to walk away, but like be super hyped, clap hands together and suggest going to another place, then taking her hand and leading her to the exit when she agrees.

You joke but actually it's more like this.

"Hey user! It is you! I haven't seen you in ages. How have you been?"
"....Fine."
"That's great! Let me tell you about how much fun I've had traveling bla blah blah"
*stares off into space*
"blah blah blah"
*thinks about how the hip hop music playing is like a fungral growth sprouting from the carcass of Western civilization, incapable of existing as a cultural force on it's own without a body of prexisting culture to draw samples from*
"blah blah blah*
*thinks about the end of the world*
"blah blah we should hang out again soon right user?"
"Uh-huh yeah totally..."
"Message me on facebook ok?"
*thinks about how technology has enslaved us*
"Bye user, it was nice seeing you!."
EXIT GRILL
*drinks beer/whiskey while staring into space with dead eyes*

>I see guys like pic related getting women more than the average Sup Forums dude.
open relationships

= they are getting cucked

If you're able to pull 10/10 virgin pussy dressing up like a faggot, then why wouldn't you?

Think about it for a minute...

You're not compromising your sexuality by dressing a certain style, if it means you're attracting the opposite sex. If you dress yourself every morning thinking "I hope the guys at work/school don't think these jeans are stupid." then you're probably a closet faggot.

>while you guys tell me that women laugh at these guys?

They do, behind their back of course, because god forbid you hurt their feeling (right in their face, that is).

You can be sure in 95% of the cases she is always on the look out for better, the moment a guy with a spine will come in her life she`ll be so enamored by such ``masculine`` behavior (more like she is turned the fuck on that someone don`t kiss her ass automatically because she has a pussy and finally has to prove to someone she is genuinely worth something, it help put thing into perspective and help her man the fuck up) and fuck off with him without a second thought about the nu-male who will probably only leave a passive aggresive tweet about it or some shit. Also you have to understand that the kind of women who likes that kind of men are extremely vapid and dishonest, they will eagerly stir up shit in their own relationship to make the man leave because she herself is too cowardly to tell him she no longer love him, they always see the grass greener in the neighbor yard instead of improving the state of their own yard.

>he was fucking women left and right

And none of them actually stayed, should tell you enough about it all.

Pretty sure thats the old bassist from Paramore. Jeremy something. Being in a band like that you'd get the pick of the litter forever

The only girl I could see a polposter getting is some sort of southern redneck overweight fetal alcohol syndrome girl who's father is a kkk member. You won't get any qts with these ideologies.

Women aren't going to have a conversation with you so don't try

They exist only to be bred

Just yesterday as I was eating breakfast at a diner before going hiking with friends, a two hundred fifty pound woman and her skinny nu-male boyfriend sat next to us.

She ordered waffles with an extra order of eggs and bacon then got testy when there weren't enough berries on the waffles.

Also

>"hey guys trump betrayed us, fuck drumpf!"
>"also those numales sure do get laid a lot, am I right?"

its because polposters are trying to pickup girls at starcucks instead of at stormfront rallies. rookie mistake. theres no feeling like having a girl that can redpill you.

Because everyone on here is LARPers, and if you listen to advice on Sup Forums then you should probably get yourself psychologically tested?

Just be you. Stop trying to ascribe to group mentalities and worrying about things you have no control over. You're not a member of Sup Forums, because Sup Forums isn't a movement. Just stop having your identity tied to such autistic things. Stop giving a shit what this place thinks. It won't get you anywhere. I lived that life. Get out while you can. Go for a walk, make some friends, focus on education. Just don't stay here. This place is unhealthy.

I couldn't care less about what the walking vaginas laugh at or not.

You /r9k/ faggots kill me.

Smoke some weed, learn the guitar, and don't give a fuck about anyone else's feelings. Worked for me.

Why do you give a fuck? I woke my son up this morning, shook him awake, saying:

Son? Son?
Yes, Dad?
Fuck your feelings. Got that? Fuck your feelings, son.
Sure. Ok dad.

>Hi, son

You want to be cool? Don't give a fuck. Go and ask a chick, why haven't we fucked yet? She might giggle, she might get mad, but she now knows you want to fuck. She'll probably try to sneak and fuck you. Because women are sneaky.

As soon as you get it through your autistic skulls that you can't believe anything a woman says, your life will get a whole lot simpler.

If they are hanging around you, they want you to try and fuck them, plain and simple.

Tbqh she's not that attractive... Lips look puffy and fake and she's got some weird eyebrows.
That being said, I think PUA can help NEETs and anti social fags get decent girls, especially since they have no prior skills to build upon and they need time and teaching to help them get basic social skills to get girls.
For guys that are regular dudes, it's not as effective since they will end up filling their heads with all this PUA technique bullshit instead of just being masculine and getting girls

>weed
>playing a pleb instrument
What are you doing in my country Leaf?

Boy, I sure do love white (Orange) women!

>Fuck your feelings

Wow I can't wait for your son to grow up to be a fucking degen because his father taught him how to suppress his feelings instead of channeling them into constructive activities.

I cringed in real life reading this

>Be multi millionaire because of your bullshit scams
>All you can get is a 5/10 Mexican whore

Pathetic, r9k was right again

they're on the pill

Good luck on your MRA/PUA thread, user.

>Sup Forums the gif: an afternoon outside in the blinding daylight

Or take kratom and shitpost on Sup Forums all day. It's truly the life.

They're not unfuckable leather faced cunts like everyone on pol.

(((Women))).

>Good luck on your MRA/PUA thread, user.
what exactly is wrong with MRA or dating?

You are a traitor to men.

She looks like a trap

Moar like (((biological))) women

They do it for instagram you clueless faggot.

Sup Forums keeps their women indoors.