Mfw Sup Forums never was a pro-Trump board

>mfw Sup Forums never was a pro-Trump board.

I'd sincerely like to see the rest of The Ukraine annexed.

It is. The people who LARPed as former trump supporters and called actual Sup Forums users redditors are dwindling.

>inb4 kike shill

I'd sincerely like to see the rest of whites in South Africa raped by niggers.

Ready to rev up those colonization engines again my South African friendarino?

I could settle in Ukraine.

Why in South Africa
why not home town
you need enrichment

Why would I ride trumps dick all day if he does something fucking retarded like this missile bullshit. He got gorsuch in so I won't ever regret my vote but only neo-con faggots and r_d want to go to war with Syria.

It is/was. But Sup Forums is not one fucking person. Trump fucked up but is not irredeemable. I still support him even though i dont agree with all of his moves. Why does everyone have to be so ideological here? There is going to be dissent, and thats a good thing.

>kike shill
There is basically nothing wrong with Jews, you don't have to be ashamed of this. Don't pay attention to insecure poltards with micropenises who try to persuade you into thinking that Jews are the problem. They are just smelly and ugly.

>implying you're not replying to a nigger kek
>60% and and a cucked boer colonizing anyone

Sup Forums is Sup Forums. This isn't /r/The_Donald, Tumblr or The Daily Stormer. It's Politically Incorrect, a board where we can talk about politics, without censorship or "muh fweelings" bullshit. Every kind of political view is welcome here, but you have to be prepared to defend your opinion.
Also, fuck that kike puppet lardass, and fuck you too Cuckraine.

Why do you think that showing America's strength to the world and uniting both parties is supposed to be considered as a "fuck up". Is it because alt-right attention whores told you so? They probably work for Putin and it's in Russia's best interests to see America week and isolated, so it wouldn't have any influence on a global map.

no matter what is the situation he is better than hillary.

everything he will do will be better or equal to what hillary would do.

>"but there are more than 2 candidates"

Thats right, but shills, shill for hillary and not for anti trump.

Correct. The principles of the average Sup Forumsack were developed long before Trump appeared on the scene.

wrong pic kurwa zły obrazek

SKIP THIS NETWORK BREAK...THIS IS TOO IMPORTANT

Well we supported him because he thought he was different. Turns out he isn't very different after all.

But I think it really depends what he follows the strike up with. Will Sup Forums even defend him putting boots on the ground?

fuck off reddit

its just the triggered Assad dick suckers that are triggered.

Because it has the potential to spark another neo-conservative conflict similar to the ones that have gotten us into the global mess that we're in today. I see your point but intervening in the Middle East has only wrought more troubles than we intended.

Yes, but gullible poltards are obliviously falling for "Trump is a kike" meme and they are being brainwashed by numerous crews of shills. It's hilarious to watch. Why did you faggots even think that Trump has to do anything with alt-right when he fucking DISAVOWED you numerous times. He has nothing to do with that ideology and he wasn't elected to live up to the expectations of alt-right attention whores. The majority of Americans are very happy about Syria intervention, they are happy to see America being first. You want to see America being a coward who sucks Assad's dick.

I say let them blow themselves up. The middle east is not like the west. We'll never be able to "fix" them

>please betray me more daddy! Oh yeah baby! Suck that neocon cock!

This is kind of funny to watch. Old Sup Forums is turning it it's grave.

Obvious that Jews aren't the problem, (((they))) are the problem

this is going to be your flag soon buddy

You are extremely active today. It's time for you to proxy.

More like king kike was never down with Sup Forums

Says increasingly nervous Russian shill for the 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000s time.

Blindly following Trump makes you no different than the niggers who blindly followed obummer. Trump only deserves support while he holds to the ideals that he campaigned on. If that fucker starts a neo-con war and cans bannon then I hope they do find something to impeach him for.

holy shit how mad are you right now

You do realize that impeachment will never happen. Neo-con war will be supported by both parties.

>Why did you faggots even think that Trump has to do anything with alt-right
Ask /r/The_Donald, I never supported Trump.
>The majority of Americans are very happy about Syria intervention, they are happy to see America being first
Maybe Bible Belt rednecks and orange cultist dicksuckers are happy with the intervention, but burgers with a 100+ IQ must be pretty disappointed
>You want to see America being a coward who sucks Assad's dick
I wanted to see lardistan bombing the Islamic State and not the only side in the Syrian Civil War that actually does something to stabilize the Middle East. If Assad falls, another migrant wave hits Europe.
Fuck Trump, and fuck every fatass faggot that still supports him. They deserve to burn in a nuclear fire.

I want to hate you, but you just posted higurashi so you must be alright.

Yep but I'll hope, just like I had hope that he wasn't another kike loving Bush

this

Assad is a BASED muslim

t. oldfag

Kike shill

Sup Forums showed their true colors as leftist peaceniks LARPing as right wing edgelords

Yes neo-con war will be supported by both parties and both parties are FUCKED. But does unifying the parties under a negative premise still justify his actions?

You people are retarded. You've raided this site and shut down all discussion.

You think that will magically stop the racism and whatever else you hate about us? Oh no Sup Forums is raided better change all my opinions.

Bring us your poor and ignorant. We will show them the truth. The truth will be a disease to your ranks.

>daddy is not betraying me. Mexico will pay! Hillary is going to jail! Give him time!

I think discussion has increased actually. People are arguing again which is a good thing. We might actually reach a sane conclusion instead of hiveminding like leddit.

you fucking diseased redditor vermin are being removed finally, than god

Jesus christ you can disagree with someone and still like them. You fucking ideologues are whats plagueing this site.

>Maybe Bible Belt rednecks and orange cultist dicksuckers
Uhm, sweety, Fox News rides his dick all day long. Literally nobody cares about alt-right mouthpieces.

They've all left and gone to /mlpol/

Actually Trump was still the right choice. Doesn't me you're not a trubocuck for still supporting him.

>tfw Tsukiotoshi-hen will never get a manga or anime adaption
Why live?

>if you are evenly vaguely concerned about Trump attacking a sovereign nation in the middle east then you are a reddit cuck democrat
you know most people that supported Trump didn't do so with blind fanaticism, every time you post this shit you alienate those people

Was wondering how long before Sup Forums started hating Trump. Happened sooner than I thought. Not surprised by this though, I'm always pessimistic but still disappointed

This is a great point.

To be fair, there is a coordinated effort from some lefty reddit discord groups to subvert pol by taking advantage of anonymity.

who cares what an irish subhuman thinks?

Once I'm done with the whites you'll be next poroshenko

>mfw Sup Forums never won Trump shit
>mfw 80% of Sup Forums lives in cuck cities/states that all voted for hillary
>mfw not one Sup Forumstard brought a gun to HWNDU new mexico, where open carry is allowed without a permit.
>mfw Sup Forums is filled with beta cucks.

Also true, pahmiglia.

its a bunch of leftist cucks from reddit you faggot.

>(((Fox News)))
I'm talking about the people and not about the (((media))).

>Tsukiotoshi-hen
Seriously.
They spent all their money on fan-service specials and forgot about the actual story.

Trump being opposed by the left, neo-cons and all of the msm (except faux) was the best proof of him being /our guy/
They got Flynn and are working on doing the same with Bannon while all the wrong people are sucking Trump's ass. His most loyal Sup Forums supporters weren't republicans nor democrats but the anti-establishment autists.
So if I'm anti-establishment, and now the establishment supports him, why would I not question him?

You do realize that Poroshenko is a Jew and the whole Ukrainian government is in full seriousness run by Jews. We are completely safe with the most pro-Israel American president. God Bless!

Fuck off NAZI

This is anonymous, always was. We supported Obama to fix shit, we supported Trump to fix shit. There are no permanent sides, sides have to be earned. What anonymous always was is against government controlling internet and people killing cats.

Sup Forums is a pro-russian, racist board. US Sup Forums is mostly fringe suburbanite and backwater rurals, butthurt about the major metropolises leaving them behind, and that fact that women have rights and are not just sex slaves. At the end of the day, Sup Forums supports whatever causes the most pain and damage to the system.

ivanka is so ugly

also, i hope your country gets nuked

What for? There's nothing of value here.

Implying that people are not influenced by the media. If you take into consideration the fact that liberal media also start to soften their coverage of Trump you will get pretty good approval rating.

only redditors care more about who the leader is than what he does

Jesus fucking christ my man. Just end your life.
We are anonymoose ultimate elite hacker squad

I doubt you remember real anonymous. Fun times.

OP is a fag.

Stop despising our Jewish princess!

We did take down Shia's flag or didn't we? Who says we aren't hackers? Maybe not all of us. A lot of things have been hacked, maybe even ex-CIA people been here, i am sure of it.

t. le based radical centrist

>fan-service specials
Like Kira? Ugh, that was cringey as fuck. But Kaku was pretty good.
Taraimawashi-hen was also pretty good, especially if you haven't played Higurashi before.

>mfw most of the time when I see and talk to a True Trump supporter, who isn't ashamed of wearing a MAGA hat, or carrying a gun, in public, it's a 30+ or older white guy that knows nothing of Sup Forums

When will russia take you over

>being a radical is a good thing

Its not like I'm engaging in double think. I have strong beliefs but im not an ideologue like you.

For a greater Russia. They need buffer states more now then ever

>Taraimawashi-hen

There was a comic adaptation of this that brought on some bitch tears from me.

Give it a week. Once they realize this is the extent Trumps involvement in the middle east goes they will be screaming at him to go to war after they start attacking him for the wall again.
So naive espcecially thinking fox has actual influence over the bible belt. Trump was bashed on fox during the primaries. Even now most of fox pretends to like him but they attack his every move and highly suggest he doesn't know what he is doing.
This airstrike was a great move for everyone. If you can't see that you lack the necessary brain cells to call yourself white.

Sup Forums is Pro the ideals that Trump is supposed to stand for.

Not the Trump himself.

N
E
V
E
R
N E V E R

>implying annexing a shit state like Ukraine can make Russia greater
It would take a European country at the very least.

Anonymous didn't take down Shia's flag.
We did not take down Shia's flag.
You realize anonymous was a joke that retarded liberals then turned into a gay circle jerk orgy right?
Just stop posting about things you don't know anything about newfag.
Its that simple. Nobody expects you to know everything. The quality of this board would be much higher if people just kept their mouths shut when they don't really know what they are talking about.

fake shit

>comic adaptation
REALLY? Link please.
I've only played Taraimawashi-hen on my PS2, with almost zero Japanese understanding, but it was still amazing ( I understood most of the dialogue, thank you based voice actors). And that ending tho...
>What should be the punishment game... Kei-chan...?
It was heartbreaking

I beg to differ. If he turns out to be Hillary 2.0, he will also destroy the credibility and trust in nationalist movements. He would severely destroy enthusiasm and motivation. Hillary could've been used to motivate the nationalist movement, she's the enemy, someone to fight against. If Trump turns out to be a traitor, it will be disastrous.

We could just make Sup Forums an open-forum for the discussion of any and all political ideologies. I mean wasn't that the whole point of this place?

>open discussion with no ability to silence others by downvoting then

You MONSTER

I don't like to suck jewish cock.

no its for the discussion of radical right wing politics

>I don't know how printscreen works

Nice try shill

>Inb4 Drumpf, R/The Donald back.

>Bill the cuck Mitchell
REEEEEEEEEE

Shill confirmed. You don't even know that ((())) is meant to refer to Jews.

We are pro-Trump, just anti-Bannon

>It's another "REAL Sup Forums posters would NEVER allow this debauchery from "the_donald" on MY BOARD" episode

T_D is reddit you retard and they love Trump