DIVIDE & CONQUER

Shareblue paid shills are trying to turn us against eachother.

If we are neutralized, Trump becomes more vulnerable.

They want to take out Trump because he could very likely bring their employer in on pedophilia related charges.

They're going all out, which means they are threatened.

Don't fall for their games. The Syria strike was the best option available to Trump at the time.

Safe Zones in Syria are imminent, and it will help defuse the civil war and bring refugees home.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/Drumpf BTFO/page/15/
blog.dilbert.com/post/159264981001/the-syrian-gas-attack-persuasion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for fuck shills
discord.gg/wjDVqW4

Why would we care what shills think? We dislike Trump now for reasons independent of theirs. If they want to destroy him that's fine.

>We dislike Trump now
>Sup Forums is one person
>implying Syria strike wasn't a good thing

Lol those idots think they d&c us but in all those shill threads it's just them arguing with other shills larping as Sup Forums regs while we just laugh at them.

Do I need to dig up one of those 80 polls from the other day where the majority sided with Assad over Trump?

What's preventing shills from brigading polls?

I've seen many polls showing that Sup Forums still loves Trump since the Syria attack.

Nigga weve been memeing for Assad since the start of the war. If these shills think they can sway an opinion held by oldfags for years they are sorely mistaken. And with Trump flip flopping on his promises anyone with half a brain would be angry. You can fuck off now CIA, your not gonna win this one.

>And with Trump flip flopping on his promises anyone with half a brain would be angry

Subtle shilling m8

Ive been a Trump supporter from the start. Guac merchant and Ratto memes. Been through them all. But this is not what God-Emperor said he would stand for. Hes become the establishment.

>this is not what God-Emperor said he would stand for. Hes become the establishment

I guess you haven't been paying attention then. Or you're just another shill.

OP's image is completely BTFO if Trump does more than this one surgical strike on Assad

Better have a revised copy ready to go.

its you who is not paying attention.
notice how 90% of Sup Forums is anti-Trump? You think it's all shills? If so, where were they during the actual election?

Sup Forums and even pre-kike Trump opposed Syrian intervention. Unless you like Trump solely as a personality, there is no reason why you would side with him on this if you sided with him before this.

>I've seen many polls showing that Sup Forums still loves Trump since the Syria attack

I've yet to see one. They all came up about 60/40 for Assad/Trump. But I ask again, WHY would you continue to support him unless you actually believe he's doing some kind of 1488D Chess.

Nigga this shit comes from the heart. You would recognize it as a technique because you have a chart of subversion tactics on your desk. Fuck you Agent Smith. This is my home. You need to fuck off and go experiment on the populace or whatever the fuck you alphabet cunts waste your time on.

>If so, where were they during the actual election?
shilling on Sup Forums

see, you haven't been paying attention

>polls that can be used to dox you
>expecting actual Sup Forums to vote
Yeah nah

>syria strike, best option

Fuck off. The mental gymnastics involving defending him at this point is reaching clinical retardation levels. He listened to the Jew whispering in his ear as well as the neocon fucks infesting his cabinet and outside it. He betrayed what he stood for.

Apparently I'm a shill for calling him out on his bullshit. Fucking hell.

>mental gymnastics
>clinical retardation levels
>Jew whispering in his ear
>neocon fucks

>Apparently I'm a shill
correct

>weve
>weve
>ever refering to Sup Forums as we
Fuck off, not everyone here is in /sg/

Making the 50 million "DRUMPF BTFO" threads? Here's more proof of a shill effort

>Not using your phone for polls
lol newfag alert

Why do you support Trump on something he himself opposed until several days ago?

>using a device attached to your real name
>for something that can dox you
OPSec rating: 0/10

See OP pic

this does nothing but support Assad on Sup Forums
idiot shills actually think calling Trump a neocon is going to do what to Sup Forums exactly? Drive it to the left? Good luck kike niggers

yeah because Trump wasn't 1000% supported here up until Thursday

Cause nothing has even happened yet, ww3 is not happening, we flexed our muscles to show the world we arent fucking around (but mostly for show, thats why we warned them) and now even fags like mccain and pelosi have to shut their mouths about "MUH RUSSIA"

It was worth it just to end the "TEH RUSSIANS" narrative for everyone but the most insane of leftists

and if Trump engages in a full blown invasion of Syria, will you get off the Trump train then?

Trump
attacked
the
guy
fighting
ISIS

Its always the same tactic. Shareblue, Correct the Record, take your pic. I remember being drowned out by "shill" when pointing out Trumps Jewish ties. These fanatical Kek praisers are the same people who are now defending Trumps flip flopping. There is an agenda here folks.

I agree with brains number 2 and 4, however who gives a fuck about what the media says? Seriously, stop paying attention to these manufactured bullshit stories and you'll be overwhelmed by how quickly irrelevant the bullshit news sites become. They can only survive off of your attention.

>yeah because Trump wasn't 1000% supported here up until Thursday
If you are implying that there weren't shills until the Syria strike you aren't going to convince anyone

>being this terrible at shilling
Get a new tactic if you want to be persuasive

Of course the situation is more nuanced than that.
Your post reeks of reddit-tier virtue signalling

Yes "we" know you and the rest of T_D aren't longtime Sup Forumsacks.

Be straight with me, do you actually believe this 1488D chess shit? This is just you rationalizing a stupid idea to make it sound smart. That narrative exists only between your ears.

Shills were ineffective here
Now 90% of the board is anti-Trump except the T_D fags
I don't have to prove anything to anyone, 90% of the board agrees with me except T_D cuckolds.

Do I give a flying fuck if Shariablue is raiding us to show us ol' Donny stabbed us in the back? No! I agree with them!

>where were the shills before
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/Drumpf BTFO/page/15/

Hillary is a real demon with actual magic powers. This is like no threat we have ever faced before. Donald Trump is blessed by god and tasked to fight her unholy corruption. He is truly an angel sent to earth, the true champion of christianity, perhaps even the second coming of christ himself.

HAHAHAHA WHAT?
explain yourself you dumb kike

BUMP

There's plenty of evidence for everything, while the evidence for the chemical attack it's dubious at best.

I mean it's obviously true despite your strawman exaggeration. You've already outed yourself as a shill, just stop it.

do you whisper this to yourself while shoving a cucumber in your rectum? because this sounds like your fantasy

Every time I start one of these threads it gets clogged with shills it's pretty hilarious

It's almost like they are threatened by me

>everyone using logic, reason and principles is a shill
>anyone who isn't still gobbling Trump's cock despite him backstabbing his base is a shill
wew lad
back to rebbit with you

shill, Alex Jones reported on Hillary's sulphur smell months ago. Explain that.

I am withholding judgement until I see how this situation develops further.
If Trump pushes for regime change in Syria, he clearly has sided with the neocon globalist, but thus far, he has not done that.

You didn't use logic you used buzzwords. And you are still just using buzzwords.

>It's obviously true

You gonna make me break out the Molyneux memes? How is that rat's nest of an explanation more likely than him just listening to the neocon advisors that he has willingly surrounded himself with?

Or you could just yell shill, that's a great way to lose the argument after you've already tried to argue rationally.

>Of course the situation is more nuanced than that.

and what is the angle here? any explanation?
care to explain why Assad gassed his own people so close to winning?
I think it'll be easier than trying to explain why you think every old/pol/lock is now a CTR shill

>arguing with a leaf

Just stop already. Sup Forums has been pro Assad since the beginning of the war. We know how easy it is to fake war crimes. Trump was a fucking idiot and took the bait. He is controlled by neocons, his kike daughter, and antichirist son in law now. The best way we can support Trump is to let him know when he is fucking wrong and needs to remember why we voted for him.

The Canadian is right

yes

>calling everyone T_D
See Was getting caught part of your plan, niggerfaggot?
>being this buttmad when literally nothing has happened yet
>and he wonders why we think he's a shill
>unironically being a fan of shareblue
>Ever
Nope

>care to explain why Assad gassed his own people so close to winning?
He didn't.

blog.dilbert.com/post/159264981001/the-syrian-gas-attack-persuasion

Its logical and reasonable to dump Trump after what he did on Thursday. ONLY if Trump never lifts another finger against Assad is the OP image true.

Deal with it.

Trump just took a page out of Hillary's playbook. She literally said we should bomb Syrian airbases ON THE SAME DAY as Trump actually did it. Did he do what she asked or soemthing??? Jesus fucjk. Didn't realize r/T_D cock gobblers were also Clinton pussy lickers

Hillary has mind control powers so honestly it could have been her remotely controlling Trump. Maybe his will slipped up for a brief second underneath the constant psychic assault of Hillary.

>ONLY if Trump never lifts another finger against Assad is the OP image true.
Using American troops in coordination with the Jordanian government to create safe zones in southern Syria seems like a likely next step and I support that.

what the fuck is your angle?
do you support an invasion of Syria or not?

>Using American troops in coordination with the Jordanian government to create safe zones in southern Syria seems like a likely next step and I support that.
then you are a neocon cuck
/thread
GOOD DAY SIR

>then you are a neocon cuck
literally no

>seems like a likely next step...

You will regret those words Leaf.

Youre posting propaganda that is Pro Assad you fucking imbecile. Give me your employers detail, this is just poor workmanship.

Don't duck me, leaf. How is your convoluted 18D chess explanation more likely than him just listening to the neocon advisors he has willingly surrounded himself with?

>Youre posting propaganda that is Pro Assad
Where did I do that?

You come get me when that happens
He called the deep states bluff and now they can't say shit about Russia without coming off as full blown retards

Heresy.

you never know. The forces of hell and heaven are battling it out right in american politics at this very moment. The world could end if Trump wavers for a second.

Haha look at this stupid fuck asking me to point out his slip up. This is why you will never win. You are an idiot. There are hyper intelligent people who browse this board. And they send you. What a fuckup you must be IRL.

b-but he's a neocon

>"He does it with a fake response, if he’s smart."
You literally didnt even read Scotts entire article, you read the headline and made assumptions of what he was saying you fucking monkey

This is why Trump and Scott Adams are smarter than you

The hillarious part, this is what normie conservatives actually believe. Don't forget, Jews are God Yehweh's chosen people. If you disagree, you may be a commie leftist satanist pizza gater reptilian sent from the devil himself.

I thought Liberals were fucking stupid but at least their fairy tales (One race teh human race!, Diversity is our strength!, etc.) are actually based off a semblance of reality. Religious Conservatives are just so fucking retarded that I have no words to describe how fucking retarded they are. They're as equally as dumb as niggers.

GO BACK!

You're the one who slipped up and didnt ACTUALLY READ IT, you just ASSUMED because Dilbertman says the attack is fake, it fits your narrative, even though he explains how to handle it in a 4D chess manner

Seriously are you a nigger? Can you read?

>tips fedora

go back to tumblr you leftist cuck.

No amount of shilling from either side can make me feel more depressed and conned then Trump's actual actions...or should I say Kushner and Ivanka's actions. Right now I'm in the middle and am going to focus on me only (America First, nope ME first now). I still have some faith that Trump will continue his promises during his campaign trail but siding with the jews will only cause more Syrian rapefugees and I voted for Trump, not his families willingness to go to war. You can think I'm a shill all you want but I've been legitimately depressed since Friday. Is this what a shillary supporter feels like? Damn, paybacks a bitch. Keep shilling for anti-trump shit, I don't care anymore. I'm going to get /out/ soon to figure out this mess Sup Forums lead me to. I'll come back when the dust settles. It's been a fun and hilarious ride and the meme battles were fun too. Fucking jews always ruining shit for me. First their addictive shit, next my games, next fucking netflix, next my wife is fucking up too. Maybe anhero I don't know.

>(One race teh human race!, Diversity is our strength!, etc.) are actually based off a semblance of reality.
I understand your post had good intentions, but you have to go back

>leftist dogmas "diversity is our strength" have a semblance in reality
You just outed yourself HARD, fucking fedora

Crossposter here. Ask me your hot questions about T_D.

Looks like it the Inquisition for you

Looks like its the Inquisition for you

>Trump becomes more vulnerable

How could I forget that NEETs are the REAL cornerstone of society?

you're the leftist here.

>Jews and neocons are trying to harm Drumpfstein for doing what Jews and neocons want
that really deep fried my mars bars

>OP starts thread thinking he has a very clever argument
>Argument demolished inside the first few posts
>Leaf becomes increasingly desperate
>Leaf blows away to save face

Is there a more pathetic country than Canada?

Gotta love how the most 'woke' and wordy explanation is also the most retarded. Oy vey, allow Israel to go through the middle east uncontested as if they won't drag us into their next war with Iran after they're done with Syria.

OOOh shit, I sure love obeying my master Kike like the good goy I am.

Oh and the 50 Tomahawks were fake too. And the fake Syrian destroyed jets. And the 8 fake people who died.

God OP, I just wanna marvel that your pic explained the 4D chess perfectly, but these fucks are way too retarded to even read it

You are the best leaf since Wayne Gretzky
>desperate ad hominem
>not an argument
>none of this has happened
>100% idiotic speculation designed to d&c

what if it is fake? an illusion spell cast by hillary and her legion of feminist witches? they tried to bring Trump down once already...

So 8 people died in war, that means WW3 right? Don't be a mong, democrats would be screaming Russia from the hills forever if he didnt do something eventually and the longer he waits the more of an obama-tier pussy he looks

I noticed that, shills replying to themselves, probably thinking they are creating a #Trumpgret consensus.

Kek. Oh and I don't count how many time they called me a Redditor. Re-kek.

Which fits in with the gameplan they had here

Our sheer number. The polls I saw about "wtf I hate Trump now" always start 90% against Trump and slowly shift to 80% support over the next hour.

They must pass the link around on Discord to start on a good note, and later the sheer number of us btfo them.

Also, this post
>nigga
>using nigga in that way
Real white south africans are not into using ghetto niggerspeak ever, between this and your inability to read you are either a literal nigger or a fucking sub-100 IQ moron wigger, I'm not sure which is worse

>Syria strike was best option
Wrong, he could have put America first by doing nothing. I could give fuck all if they take out Trump, he was never supposed to be the be all end all, just a stepping stone.

>If Trump were to destroy the Assad regime it would destabilize the region
Holy shit I didn't know Assad was responsible for all the peace and prosperity in the region wtf I am now an #assadmissile

>4D chess perfectly

Why do you believe that this convoluted 4D chess explanation is more likely than him just listening to the advisors that he willingly surrounded himself with?

>if you let them manipulate your behavior they'll let you manipulate their behavior
Bullshit on this limited strike nonsense. Trump is just a neo-cohen.