How do you rate Trump's presidency so far?

How do you rate Trump's presidency so far?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=db6y5H9r_rY
youtube.com/watch?v=Xd82HxYyHZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuckin 2/10
when he invades syria -100/10

honestly at this point hillary doesnt seem like the warmonger

go back to your subreddit and discord faggot

She actually said that the US should bomb that airbase hours before Trump did it. You guys aimed for Trump but voted for Hillary?

Pretty disappointed over the Syria stuff. He turned out to be a cuck for Israel. Very sad.

9/10

t. muslim

you have to go back

10/10, I still trust him, call me a retard but I've always been loyal to the people who fight for their country, I think something fucked up is going on around Trump, many ideologies confronting each other trying to influence the President but in the end, he will always love his country. Although I have to say I'm going to lose faith in him if he tries to remove Assad. I am sick and tired of the Middle East, we should get the fuck out of there and if he keeps on going with this agenda, I'll consider him a traitor.

8/10

Great progress on a lot of campaign promises, but hitting some roadblocks. Voters will blame people who get in his way, though, not Trump. Like the travel ban ruling: Media is trying to portray this as Trump breaking a campaign promise. In reality people just blame liberals for hating America so much, only now they are showing it

-1,00000/10

6/10

He lost lots of points with that Syria shit

I hope this is one of his crazy moves, and not a Obama/Bush continuation of retardation bullshit

I, too, have converted to Islime

t. oldfag

traitor and sell-out/10

I'll rate him more when overthrows Ass-ad. Right now solid 6.5/10

Was fine until the Syria thing, a bit disappointing, I was hoping he'd leave the muslim dogs to eat each other.

These hackers ain't happy

Disturbing

0 to our streets :^)

10/10
hes got the dicorders, reddit, and assad cocksuckers losing their fucking minds

JIDF get out

5/10

if we invade syria im giving him a 2 also going after pot is retarded

t. t_d

0/10 Not only is he a zionist kike puppet like I thought he was, he shitted up our board with redditor fags who call me a shill in my own home board.

Anyone who browsed here since zim zam is moderately okay, everyone after that was a complete newfag that never adjusted to the board. What's worse is they are actually shilling us without realizing it because they are such cancerous newfags they don't know any better.

Shiggydiggy

ummm do you mean his daughter and (((son in law))) presidency?

He fucked up when he brought Ivanka into his white house.

we could see she was a snake, his fatherly love, blinded him! that's why, you are not suppose to rely on nepotism!

youtube.com/watch?v=db6y5H9r_rY

t. globalist kike

Garbage

okay thanks the_donald dont you have a highschool class to be studying for?

2/10

He got them to cancel TPP, but has failed at literally everything else. I got skeptical when he started talking about pulling 50 billion out of his ass to spend on the military for no reason. Now he's attacking sovereign nations because his daughter had feels about babbies on the news. It's a total disaster now. All we got was about 100 days without Hillary.

Kushner/Bannon

He is doing great 9/10. I'd give him 10/10 but o one knows what is really going on in Syria.

You don't have any idea what you are talking about. And you're a faggot

I mean the biggest shitstorm was with the elections. We had some events after the one who knocks but with the elections we got too popular.

5/5 he has failed in everything and its perfect.

59/60 tomahawk missiles.

>Surrounds himself with globalist shills
>Tries to make peace with the neocons
>doesn't follow through with his campaign promises to "drain the swamp"

2/10. He tried to ban shitskin Muslims from invading our country so I'll give him credit for that.

He hasn't failed at anything you stupid fucking shill faggot.

8-10
Fuck these cunt shills

0/10

YOU ARE SUPPORTING A MAN WHO GOT RID OF FCC LAWS YOU STUPID NEWFAGS

WEBSITES WITH YOUR NAME ON IT CAN SELL YOUR BROWSER HISTORY TO COMPANIES NOW FOR FEES. THIS IS DYSTOPIAN AND YOU STILL THINK HE IS A "GOOD PRESIDENT"

FUCKING NORMALFAGS GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD

Riiiiiight

only acceptable answer

faggot/10

total chode

8/10, doing what he has to, will vote for him again. Will continue to add shill IP to the glorious botnet.

okay the donald thanks for coming out dont you have a social science class to be studying for?

Shills have the worst photoshops. Sad!

Still no wall, still no mass deportations.
It's never going to happen, is it?

He didn't even include Saudi Arabia on the list though. That's partly because he is buddies with Adnan Khashoggi, the financier of the 9/11 hijackers and Saudi arms trafficker.

The ban was not even serious in the first place, never mind that it didn't actually go through.

If you think Trump is sophisticated (((4D chess))) and on your side then he would have never called it a muslim ban and given the courts pretext to the courts to block.

In reality what has been done is sophisticated, but against rather than for your interests.

>no wall
>still obamacare
>caved to globalists who love him now

pure traitor, pulled a Horus on us

Its really easy to paint trump as a neocon if he acts like a neocon.

36th pbp

8/10, unfortunately even he can't get rid of (((them))) that easily

Prior to syria
7 even 8 out of 10
after the attack 5 out of 10
after i learned that it wasn't a serious damage 6/10
if he attacks again another country then 3/10

Meh, he turned into a politician.

I wanted him in because he wasn't a politician.

3/5 Better than Hillary for sure tho

>I would rather Hillary than Trump
(You)

3/10

Jew/10

59/60
Will vote for again.
Expect the Don to wack all the members of his staff with have demonstrated a lack of loyalty or competency over the next 90 days.

The Don is a results oriented player. Keep up the faith. He will continue to deliver.

Of course the MSM and various spinoffs are never going to give him any credit no matter what. If your expecting acceptance from the establishment, you will have to wait till he leaves offices for that to happen. So long as he has power, the establishment media/power centers will resist the agenda of the people and try to isolate trump from his base and his base from him.

If you are a normie you will probably loose your nerve unless you are a very independently minded normied. The echo chamber of false choice will never admit defeat or mistakes. They will never apologize for anything and they will never recognize our triumphs.

The sooner you recenter your paradigm the sooner you will realize we have been winning non-stop.

Pretty good, one major thing I dislike/disagree with better on average then most politicians I've supported in the past.

Not yet the ruler of the world, but getting there. I'm pretty pumped up.

You are such a redditor you misused countless terms. I really wish you would leave our board alone. Cancer.

he could have done it...
if he had:
1- Chris Christie (who got BTFO because he arrested Jared's dad)
2- Micheal Flynn
3- Rudy Giuliani & Newt Gingrich in the white house with combined over 100 years of experience instead of (((Ivanka & Jared)))
He really fucked up when he sold his cabinet to Gary Cohen (Cohen = Kahen or the Jewish priests)

youtube.com/watch?v=Xd82HxYyHZg

Walls don't get built overnight retard

you dont say satan?

>Of course the MSM and various spinoffs are never going to give him any credit no matter what.

Except MSM and the establishment love trump bombing syria.

Just this should be enough for anyone with half a brain realise there is something wrong.

>The sooner you accept Raytheon as your savior, the happier you will be.

Activated my almonds

Listen to me you fucking little faggot, I was here way before you were even born. We don't use caps here, we talk politely with some insults and we don't rage for nothing. If you cannot control yourself, I'd suggest you go on reddit.

3/10
The deportation and ICE raids are great. However his actions in Syria and jewish ties are abysmal, and the only people defending them are reddit cultists.

American jobs for American workers.

Hire American, Buy American!

Those were old missiles anyway, we needed to turn over old stock and show how the chicom and norks we are no paper tiger.

You are either a total pussy or a shill to think a limited strike like this means anything. This changes nothing really for Syria, but it send a big signal to the commies and puts a nice pin in the Russian narrative all in one graceful move while engendering support from warmongers on both sides of the false paradigm?

4/10 because he turned out to be another puppet for the Jews

Stupid redditor cant even see that the MSM loves trump now after the syria move.

That's not even true faggot. I've been here since toom originally made the board. We used caps all the time to piss off newfags (you).

I've never browsed reddit in my life. Yes there are left retards shilling here but a majority of this board is against Trump for actual reasons. FCC and Syria are the beginning of what Hillary would have done anyway. Mark my words it will get way worse, and fast.

You really are a Raytheon shill, holy shit.

my fucking point exactly

YEAH FUCK DRUMPF. FUCK WHITE PEOPLE. NO FASCIST USA NO US OF KKK.

fuck drumpf, Sup Forums was never a drumpf board

the Sup Forums has always supported based muslims like Assad

t. oldfag

8/10, loses points for attacking Syrian airbase.
So far he's tried whatever he could to fulfill his promises, he just keeps getting cockblocked by the establishment every step of the way.

was hoping for more chaos.

I'll reserve my judgement until the entire aftermath of the Syria attack plays out. I'm just hoping that he doesn't end up increasing government spending.
nice meme, Hillary would've razed Syria to the ground by now while simultaneously funding other rebel organizations that eventually turn terrorist and go against the US

Greatest President Ever.

0/10, as everyone sane and not on the neocon bandwagon

you support my implications by actively caring out the divide and conquer tactics in your response...

How do I become a paid shill? Is it profitable? Brock was a jerk. How is the management? Can you work from home?

Oy vey! Shabbat shalom!

You're actually retarded.

you pathetic shills are getting desperate. Resorting to the tried and true leftist strategy of blaming the jews. Still mad hillary lost the election and israel is safe?

Your trips check out, but the question I want to ask is how can anyone see this as a bad thing? Aside from the very dumb who are just repeating the concern troll and the paid shills? Who can really see this as a bad move?

Trump just flexed some for the commies, who happen to be the real existential threat to human life on earth atm. Not the rooski, not ISIS atm. The Norks have Nukes and ICBM. They can hit west coast of USA and totally rape japan and Guam (permitting we don't shoot it down or sabotage).

Don't go there.

A total clusterfuck. I was hoping he would actually focus on America rather than continue the policy of policing the world.

If the White House continues to be a disorganized wreck and he continues with the foreign intervention, I don't see much hope for his term.

5.7/10
TPP is gone, and we're working on the wall. The more he gets involved in Syria, the lower it will get. Before the strike he was a solid 8/10.

LEL you're a fucking loser. Kill yourself you cock sucking faggot. You're a fucking shill you stupid nigger. Seriously mods need to purge faggots like you off this board, you r/the_donald people are fucking annoying.

Your ad hominem reads as a red flag of falsehood and communism to everyone of even the slightest shred of reason.

oh wow it's fucking real lol

what a fucking disappointment this has been. only 3 months and he shows that he's willing to do the bidding of kike overlords

fucking christ

>how can anyone see this as a bad thing
Because they're worried about war with Russia, even though they spent the past year or so criticizing Trump for having a good relation with Russia

shit-tier, didn't drain the swamp, is trying to play the GOP at their own game (and losing), bombed Syria and wants troops on the ground