How do we recover?

How do we recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_January_2017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They have 100% chance of being a Muslim.

I wonder what they were thinking

Game, set and match, Canada.

More

Do not reply to slide threads

Even more

we don't "recover", we're doing great. Stay the course.

>chance the rapefugee will leach welfare and bring his 20 cousins
>100%

sage

Ask her

This is what the Nigger monkeys think of white people.

For those lurkers, save these and disseminate to the sheep.

I'm not scared of muslims, I just hate them and their viral culture

Another angle, look at how enriched she is, you can almost spot a smile on her cold dead face

>1 in 3.64 billion
So only two people have been killed by refugees ever?

>we

you have to go back to your subreddit and discord faggot

So a maximum of 3 people have been killed by refugees? This is such a bullshit image.

Kick out all mohammaden shit

2 and point something. About a third of a person was also killed.

Yes these seem like legitimate statistics

youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

Terrorists have killed a couple hundreds of people so far this year alone, math doesn't really check out.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_January_2017

Blackpill this thread

>One in a billion
Yeh because when refugees commit acts of terrorism all of a sudden they are considered citizens of the respective countries

Such diversity

I've never understood this position liberals take of "your chance is so low that the danger is pretty much non-existent". It's like hey...maybe it's not about our chance, maybe it's about the people who actually DIE because of them that would of had a normal day were it not for Shafir and his garbage truck.

Fuck CAFE. They are the worst type of faux-news on social media.
They act all high and mighty posting bullshit like this, and if you call them out, they claim to be satire and that they shouldn't be taken seriously.

That picture is a joke right?
There's not seriously someone out there who legitimately believes that only 2 people have been killed by refugees?
Fucking 2 people?

>1 in 3.640.000.000
The only way for that to be true is if even ONE refugee commits ONE murder in 3.640.000.000 refugees.

Already wrong. We had over two dozen deaths to terror committed by "refugees" in 2016 alone.

What are the chances of global warming destroying the planet? Lets just ignore it. Libs are so dumb they use arguments that can easily be flipped on them

What? So only 2 people have been killed by refugees?

You are right, why should I be worried about these me-I mean war refugees coming with their women and children?

1 in 3.64 billion chance would mean that just 2 of all people living today are killed by refugees. Thats simply not true.
You got to factor in the country that you're living in too. The majority of people live in east Asia, where practically 0 refugees are. The chance to be killed, raped, robbed, or harmed is way higher

> 'Malmö feels like Iraq, here's why that's a good thing'
Kek

>1 in 3 billion
Complete and utter bullshit, not even a literal retard would fall for that.

I think a better statistic to consider is the number of terrorist attacks in a country compared to the size of that country's muslim population. The US has seen 8 major muslim terrorist attacks in 2016, compared with a muslim population of 3.3 million. As that population increase you would expect a linear increase in terrorist attacks, possibly even moreso as greater "concentrations" of muslim population will incur more opportunities for extremism (i.e. actually practicing Islam) to grow.

>3.64b
>Refugees
Wat

Agreed, which is why their population needs to be brought down to zero

The statistic should be:

((Total population) / (Muslim population)) / ((number of victims) / (number of attacks))

>it's another shariablue thread

sage

That's bullshit. Middle easterners commit a disproportionate amount of crime in almost every European country they inhabit

>there are 3.64 billion rapefugees

That is actually a nice ass.
Who was this semen demon?

>1 in 3.64 billion chance of being killed by a refugee
>1.6 billion muslims in the entire world
>out of 1.6 billion muslims zero would kill you
>if there were 3.64 billion muslims in the world then MAYBE ONE of them would kill you MAYBE

Since thousands of people have already been raped or killed by migrants and the population of migrants is far below 3.6 billion, far below 1.6 billion, probably not even broke hundred million yet...

I'd say that estimation was being way too generous.

I'd like to the stat on chances of being killed by a refugee versus a native german/french/swede/etc, that's what should be looked at. It's like these retards don't understand statistics, oh wait, they don't

>All the keks when the pic was posted during attack
We're heartless desu

>Redpill at early age

did they put some kind of powder where her legs severed?