Unusual weather

Anybody else experiencing weird weather for this time of the year? I'm worried about this summer, could it be a sign of the end of times?

>lived in a part of France with a pretty much German/continental weather for 10+ years
>usually at this time of year we get cold and rainy and super humid atmosphere (lots of canals)
Today is like the 15th day of dry sunny weather with temperatures around 22-26°C. First time it happens. People are wearing summer clothes at the beginning of fucking April in a Continental part of the world. WTF is happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5yZhh2leRJA
google.com/amp/s/geopolitics.co/2015/06/06/us-air-force-admits-they-can-control-weather/amp/
wwwwakeupamericans-spree.blogspot.com/2014/05/air-force-bombshell-admits-they-can.html?m=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Muslims imported their weather.

More seriously it is global warming (made man or natural cycle i don't care).

Sand nigger magic.
the more they move into Europe the more sandy it gets and vice versa the more they leave the colder it gets.

move north. in 20 years, upper Scandinavia, Finland, Siberia, Greenland etc. will be PRIME real estate.

Today it was 24 degrees C in England

I've seen worse ideas on this board.

There is no unusual weather. This thread is a lie.

On my side of the pond the weather is perfectly normal for this time of year.

yeah it's really hot today

but that stuff happens all the time, you're overreacting

enjoy till we get the nuclear winter man...

youtube.com/watch?v=5yZhh2leRJA

Look up.

Yup same is happening in here

>that stuff happens all the time, you're overreacting
Only comparing it to what I've seen during the 10 years I've spent here, and it's unusual enough for me to get worried.

I'd rather be moving to Western Antarctica to build a house on nazi or atlantean ruins
pic related

>I spend all day looking at happening threads and now I'm actually believing the meme.

Was literally on a break from Sup Forums because of academic papers I have to write.

As long as it is taking down the Eternal Jude, too, I am fine with the end of the world.

I looked up and the sky is perfectly blue all over
feels good man

>you will never see a muddy and rainy crash filled Paris Roubaix ever again

You're not far off. Niggers and sand niggers breed like rabbits. The population explosion is straining resources and requiring more habitat loss. In 50 years Africa will be desert, niggers, and Red Cross aid stations so they can keep breeding

Haarp
google.com/amp/s/geopolitics.co/2015/06/06/us-air-force-admits-they-can-control-weather/amp/

wwwwakeupamericans-spree.blogspot.com/2014/05/air-force-bombshell-admits-they-can.html?m=1

The only question is are we the only ones

we almost no winter where I live (midwest). One of the weirdest winters I've experienced.