Name one reason not to nuke us

Name one reason not to nuke us

Also based Dailymail always naming the rapefugee

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4395310/Boyfriend-forced-watch-refugee-rapes-girlfriend.html
www1.wdr.de/nachrichten/rheinland/sexualdelikt-siegaue-festnahme-100.html
youtu.be/JWDgFOc4zS4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bamph

Source
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4395310/Boyfriend-forced-watch-refugee-rapes-girlfriend.html

>Threatened with violence
>"I'll kill you if you try to stop me"
This rapefugee was basically fulfilling this German's cuck-rape fantasy.

Holy fucking shit what a cuck.
Even if I had to lose an arm or my life I would have annihilated this piece of shit.

And pic related, i shit you not, was with what her boyfriend was forced into failure to act.
>OH NO
>HE MIGHT SAW SOMETHING OFF OF ME
Can't make that fucking shit up

>forced to watch

ok

No, Germans are right in believing that they deserve to suffer. It's only their reasoning as to why that is wrong.

fuck, looking at that it couldnt be more obvious he simply just liked to watch

You're fucking with me.
Jesus christ.
You sure he didn't pay the refugee to do it? He probably had hard-on.

You can't blame Merkel can you?

Did he stick it in her pooper?

This, deserved it tbqh

>Daily Mail

You uncultured swine.

>knifepoint
Good job Germany

The article said a machete, and that is not a machete.

why arent german men roaming wit hguns n blasting the mudslimes?
oh yeah u fags cant have guns lol

Modern feminized beta cucks are so out of touch with everything remotely "toxic masculine", you could threaten them with a fork and they would not know what to do and just obey.

considering he was a kraut, he was probably (((forced))) to masturbate too

dailymail is a british paper. ever since the government took our spoons, we can't tell a butter knife from a bread knife.

Seems that those state sponsered refugee dating classes are working a treat

you sure that boyfriend of her's didn't have a pussy?

Just like how automatic weapons or assault rifles are anything larger than a pea shooter.

Fair enough

I kek'd way harder than I should have

Daily mail is a genuine shit rag. I wouldn't wipe my arse with it for fear of teaching my arse bad habits.

No matter the story or wether other MSM don't bother to or actively don't cover it, never use the daily mail as a news source. It is journalistic cancer.

>bin that rounded eating object that has a thin edge to it!

>raping with machete
1 guy
Sure Germans are pathetic, you should kick them both into the pond.

What do you read? The Guardian?

don't be a loon, bin that spoon!

I don't even feel anger at these stories anymore.

don't be blood thirsty like dracula, bin that spatula!

i hadn't heard that one before, thanks user.

unfortunately that's the extent of my rhyming abilities

compared to our media, daily mail with your ass wipe is lobster with butter

No i take nothing that any one single paper says as fact as they are all generally biased garbage. However the daily mail is the the only other paper competing for "worlds worst piece of shit newspaper" with the sun. It's been my experience that those that value the content of the daily mail are people who had an IQ lower than that of koko the gorilla.

The fact you reacted with "hurr durr do you read the guardian?" Tells me you are probably one of those people

I'd imagine if he had that across the chicks throat while he was raping her, it may have been hard to stop. One swipe of that shit across the neck would ruin a bitch

We survived the allied forces rape after WW1 and 2 and can survive this.

I dont know what the tipping point will be its probably gonna be something really retarded but the European spirit is not dead yet

Also stop the hurr durr nuke us shit most of the former allied forces nations are more degenerate and brainwashed than germans in a much worse state as well

how the fuck can someone rape a woman and subdue a man with only a machete

Fact check every claim from every source. Regardless of the source location. That includes the BBC to Daily Mail.

>Name one reason not to nuke us

I don't see a reason not to nuke you. It just shouldn't harm your neighbors.

>Also based Dailymail always naming the rapefugee

There is no name in the article you dumb shit. Also who would have guessed that they are looking for an Afircan judging by that photofit?

>Also based Dailymail always naming the rapefugee

The WDR article states the same, dip.

www1.wdr.de/nachrichten/rheinland/sexualdelikt-siegaue-festnahme-100.html

"Nach WDR-Informationen handelt es sich um einen 31-jährigen Ghanaer aus einer Flüchtlingsunterkunft in St. Augustin. Dies bestätigte die Polizei Bonn dem WDR."

how can you German cucks just sit there and let something like that happen? the rapefugee only had a machete and you're on a fucking camping trip? where was your knife or axe or brain?

DM manages to offend all sides of the political spectrum and i admire it for that.

>hold knife to woman's neck as you fuck her

Gee guess I'm a fucking genius you fucking armchair tough guy.

So sick of fucking autistic, socially inept, mongoloid, mouth breathing, fucking retards acting like they're hot shit and that human psychology doesn't apply to them.

Imagine being home invaded in the middle of the night by a single man. He has pinned your girlfriend down and has a knife pressed very hard against her throat as he starts to rape her, and he tells you if you come anywhere near him - no, so much as even fucking move - he will slit her throat.

Honestly. What would you do?

Why did they write that he was forced? I'm sure he enjoyed watching it and was jerking off.

>the rapefugee only had a machete and you're on a fucking camping trip?
>where was your knife or axe or brain?
>camping trip
>Bonn
>knife or axe

Does this like you need any survival gear to go camping there, idiot?

>how the fuck can someone rape a woman and subdue a man with only a machete

especially when you're carrying? I mean, just pull out your pistol and go to work.

This

>tfw you realise it's not white genocide
>ITS MANLET GENOCIDE!

I think the kikes are onto something here lads. There's no way someone over 6" would be scared of a shitskin with a knife.

>Does this like you need any survival gear to go camping there, idiot?

apparently you do, idiot. there are wild animals out there. i'd bring a gun personally.

>especially when you're carrying? I mean, just pull out your pistol and go to work.

The problem is that where you live the nigger would probably have a gun as well. Which he of course would be already pointing at your fucking head. So you better draw faster than Lucky Luke to get out of that situation alive, tough guy.

>there are wild animals out there.

The Cologne/Bonn area is one of the most densely populated areas in Germany. The biggest predator you're going to find there is probably a fox.

>that video
stupid idiot shouldn't have been getting out of his car desu
always wait for the officer to come to you

depending on how he was dressed, that thing could potentially be dangerous, but i can't really imagine someone forcefully raping a woman who is probably resisting in some way, while threating a young man at the same time

You pussies need to learn a fighting style

>depending on how he was dressed, that thing could potentially be dangerous, but i can't really imagine someone forcefully raping a woman who is probably resisting in some way, while threating a young man at the same time

The guy was probably afraid the nigger would kill his girlfriend with he saw if he stepped in. If he put it to her throat one slash is enough.

He hadn't committed a crime; he had no reason to believe that the officer would be responding to a non-injury accident call like he would a fucking drug bust.
Boot licker

raped lol

cucked

yeah, i'm thinking something like this, but they had to get into that situation in the first place

>The biggest predator you're going to find there is probably a fox.

or a nigger

>Germany

He probably got off to it honestly.

I hate these fucking faggots

EXCLUSIVE: Footage from the incident youtu.be/JWDgFOc4zS4

id rather my girlfriend be dead than raped by a nigger

at least in death I could visit her grave with my head held high

>I hate these fucking faggots

Nice, somebody trolling in the comments and foaming alt-right dipshits fall for it instantly.

Btw, the term "refugee rapist" is pretty suggestiv. Also I am pretty sure the correct english term would "the rapist refugee".

Anyway, to cool you down, have a picture of the rapist you like.

>id rather my girlfriend be dead than raped by a nigger
>at least in death I could visit her grave with my head held high

Wow, thank god then you're a neckbeard and therefore woman won't go near you.

Germany and Sweeden just go ahead and seppuku now. It depressing as fuck seeing you like this

>Wow, thank god then you're a neckbeard and therefore woman won't go near you.

nice ad hominem. you dont know anything about me chum, other than that Im American. None of this matters anyway, you, sven and the rest of europe are doomed by your own asinine liberal extremism meanwhile here in America we're trying to make America great again.

Maybe you're cool with your woman fucking niggers, but not me.

>It depressing as fuck seeing you like this

>you dont know anything about me chum, other than that Im American
That's all he needs to know, faggot. Quit embarrassing us online.

>rapefugee
implying that they dod not asked for it/

that's right. her honor is besmirched.

>Honestly. What would you do?
Draw on him because this is a free country.

what's with all the beta males on pol lately?
is reddit down or something?

>Waaah, ad hominems
Yeah, I'm the beta.
It's fine to call large swathes of the human population nigger but heaven forbid we call you a fucking faggot because your feelings. Top kek

WHAT THE FUCK ARE TALKING ABOUT MORON??

ARE YOU A GODDAMNED IDIOT OR SOMETHING?

>niggers
>human
pick one

>being this triggered
Holy shit bro, it's just an anonymous Peruvian Ghost Whispering chat board; no need to be so mad.

>With my expert use of Sup Forums memes, he's surely to see the flaws in his logic!

you're an idiot and the only person trolling this thread with multiple ids cause you literally have no life. and you have the nerve to call other people neckbeards. thats rich

Probably asleep in a sleeping bag. Wakes up to see/hear his girlfriend being grabbed. Bit late to be able to do anything then. Not unless he's really good at pretending to be a snake abd scaring the dude off.

>he had no reason to believe that the officer would be responding to a non-injury accident call like he would a fucking drug bust.

Really? he certainly came out that car like he was doped up to the gills. Or do they let the special bus kids fly in the air force now?

>this guy disagrees with my retardation
>it must be the same guy as before
If you weren't an actual retard it might be pretty funny

He came out of the car like he'd been waiting for the officer to show up so he could get the issue resolved quickly. Do you not think it's odd that a cop would respond to a non-injury accident with his weapon drawn?

Nuking a black hole will probably prove ineffective.

kill him after hes finished raping her