Sup Forums GET IN HERE

Sup Forums GET IN HERE,

I INFILTRATED SHAREBLUE, I SAW AN AD ON CRAIGSLIST A LONG TIME AGO FOR PROTESTING 18 DOLLARS AN HOUR SO I SIGNED UP JUST OUT OF CURIOSITY.

Apparently I was good, I caught the attention of some people well up they pulled me aside asked me for my contact information, said they would like me at future events, asked me if I was familiar with any websites that we should (((educate))) I said no, he started listing off websites and Sup Forums was one of them instinctively I said I knew about Sup Forums didn't think anything of it,

Well 5 weeks after the women's march they contacted me asked me about my typing skills showed me a bunch of posts from this site, at first I couldn't remember if I had made those posts myself and if I was being outted that some how they spied on me. They asked me what I thought of the posts I just said.. "They're funny or whatever but I don't agree with them"

They asked me what I would say in response to it So instantly they hired me asked me to shill for them I'm getting paid $45 an hour to come in and post on Sup Forums part time something I do anyways to basically shill against DJT and concern troll. I mean you guys are smart enough to call me out on it constantly so I don't really care I'm getting paid to shit post and it's pretty funny actually.. well things changed I got a new script shortly before the missile launch on Syria, I was confused it was very pro trump. They want me to basically shill for Trump now... then that evening the attacks started and they called told me to get started. I've been shilling for Trump since and I don't even know what to make of it. I'm so confused. Did Trump buy out shareblue????

fake and gay

>shills trying to play 5D scrabbles

Hi coworker

ARe we getting Good Friday off?

Anyone getting kinda tired of this shit? I can't remember when was the last time this board has actually talked about politics and wasn't just either using memes or talking about insider shills/trolls.

get in there

$45 an hour, that is it? I work as an independent shitposter and have an agent that connects me with other organizations. Depending upon the shitpost I may make anywhere from $80-$100 an hour. Sometimes I can arrange to be paid by post, word, or even character count. One job paid me $1000 for every 100 words. Not a bad gig. However, it is waking up in the morning realizing you are your own worst enemy that is the hard part.

Wtf, my boss is only paying me $40 a shitpost, is it because I dont have enough experience? I feel like my shitposts are still above average quality

>I'm a shitposter at Shareblue that makes 450 k$ a year and I have a 8 inches cock

i saw someone posting to fucking dnc calling shareblue out to them for being anti-jew and posting pro-hitler material. the same faggot is contacting israel saying that the media is starting to tie trump and the alt-right with jews to make jews seem evil. which one of you fuckers is this? its jew-level of cunning

> FORTY
> FIVE
> FUCKING
> DOLLARS
Dammit, I'd shill for deez moneyz. (I'd do my worst though)

Trump wasn't obeying the neocons so you shilled against him

Now he is neocon so you shill for him

Sounds like Shareblue is probably a CIAnigger organization , do you have any access to their internal computers?

You need to become an agency shitposter and work almost independently. If there are days you do not feel like shitposting, you simply call your agent and they take care of it. I take the contracts I like and get the vacations I want. Only downside is that no company matches your retirement contribution and you have to use obamacare health insurance.

No, the only thing I had to install was something called Cisco Anyconnect, It's a VPN I connect to a rotating IP address when I do my posting, I connect with temporary credentials and begin posting.

My last credentials were something like this. Clearly that isn't my user name and password but something like this

Username: j7ck2!8uNwc
Password: v7J?nP?MRp

Patton?

No, my last name isn't Patton I don't even know who that is, this is a joke thread, I don't know anything about shareblue.

The address. We need the IP of the VPN server.
If Sup Forums unsheathes good ol' LOIC and aims it at their VPN, the shilling would instantly stop.

Answer:

Hi russian hacker, shouldn't you be hacking Le pen into presidency now ?

>Liberals
>even aware of Good Friday

I'm sure you'll get Rosh Hashanah off, bro.

My job is reclaiming Sup Forums. Le pen is the business of the big guys.

I keked. You guys are really pushing this shill meme into the ground, though

I get $10,000 per syllable and my dad works for Nintendo, faggots