Do you support abortion Sup Forums ?

Do you support abortion Sup Forums ?

Should we fund abortion? Should we make it illegal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nFhiehAYCW4?t=5m36s
modernfarmer.com/2014/03/pigheaded-smart-swine/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't think that people who find it morally permissible to murder their own offspring should reproduce.

Problem solves itself.

Not for niggers

Fpbp

Unless we chang society's outlook on sex, abortion is needed. Especially for overpopulation and rape

Yes

Yes, once, then mandatory birth control education, make them pay for all other abortions if they decide to not take birth control or condoms, except if it's obvious that child is going to be retard or something.

No

You can't 'murder' nonperson, unborn children are not person.

>no christcucks so far

Are they still at church?

hell yea fuck those babies

Illegal for whites, start incentives to keep white families together. End the cock carousel.

Free for minorities, get a bucket of KFC with every 5 abortions, incentives to keep minority women on the cock carousel and never having babies.
Alternatively in a perfect world, forced abortion on minorities if the fetus is male including mongrels. Forced sterilization of minority men.

>Illegal for whites

Never going to happen.

We are talking about realistic ideas in our current time not LARPing about utopian societies.

>You can't 'murder' nonperson, unborn children are not person.

Well that doesn't make any sense, I mean Slavs aren't people and no one goes around ethnically cleansing them.

>Do you support abortion Sup Forums ?
Only if:
-the mothers life/health is in danger.
-she was raped
-it is confirmed that the baby will born with mental retardations/severe disabilities

>Should we fund abortion?
Healthcare system should fund it in the cases mentioned above. If the >mother decided that she just doesn't want the baby, then she should get the money. Buy a fucking condom/morning-after pill next time bitch.

>Should we make it illegal?
definitely not.

Yes

I'm not a religious nut and if you think it's a person and deserves rights, then fine, remove it from the womb and let it enjoy it's rights on its own.

How bout i remove it from the womb and let it survive on its own

Where else in life an i physically required to use my own body to keep someone else alive

Allow abortion at least up until the govt/you people can take care of it outside the womb. Then it's your responsibility

Not religious here. Abortion should be legal up to 8 weeks. If you need an abortion and haven't been raped/incest you should be sterilized. Black problem solved. Whore white women problem solved.

>Where else in life an i physically required to use my own body to keep someone else alive

Until the kid is 18

Your poor ad-hominem would have some weight if your country wasn't run by Muslim Ape for 8 years straight and if your Israeli Colony you nicknamed America was at least 90% white. But hey, keep larping as Human, it's fun to watch.

Faggot leaf still believes 19th Century fairy tales

What's personhood? Define it please.

Your trashy mother shouldve aborted you.

I only support it for niggers and chinks.

Well, that was just racist.

See
Let it survive on its own

Abortion is murder.

One of the most telling signs of modern western women is that they want the right, to murder their own children. How more sick can you get?

not an argument

change the baby to black and it would be correct, abortion keeps the nigger population in control most abortions by a large margin are niggers

Well that's not true you specious retard, i can adopt it out whenever i want

And even if i am the parent, i am never forced to use my body parts to keep it alive.

e.g. In never obligated to donate blood

>I don't think that people who find it morally permissible to murder their own offspring should reproduce.

Christcuck detected

Not if i remove it from the womb and let it live on its own, while we both enjoy all the rights a full human is entitled too

Then yes I suppose I support abortion, sheboons are five times more likely to have an abortion than white women anyway

What must be stopped is the numbers of kids they have despite having nearly 2 million abortions each year. She might
have 5 abortions in her lifetime and still have 4 kids on the streets flashing gangsigns

abortion should only be legal until gastrulation.

>I am required to breath, supply nutrition , discharge waste, provide warmth, and shelter within my body a human till the age of 18.
>Being this retarded.
Christcucks everyone.

Only legal for non whites

Blacks have 70% of abortions retard.

A child cannot survive inside or outside the womb without the parent for over a decade. Moving the goal posts does not solve your moral bankruptcy.

Jesus christ the image alone is triggering me anyone who supports abortion deserve the noose

Conservatives hate abortion but they also hate sex education and birth control but they also hate their taxes supporting welfare babies.

In reality, what they really hate is the idea of women having sex without being "punished" for it.

>I can stab a person because there is a hospital to save him.

Way too many rape victims personally know their rapist for me to give raped women a pass. You have to have some horrible association skills to get raped. Also, the amount of fake rape allegations muddies the water even more between people who don't want to live with the consequences of their actions and people who were forced to have a child against their will. I think the agreed upon figure is that 90% of victims know who their rapist is.

no ones going to say they support it, only behind closed doors.

Depends what race it is

Abortion is a crime and crime is bad. Anyone who say otherwise is a complete fucking moron and deserves to be eaten by an angry bear.

>murder is kinda bad
>abortions mean less democrats
I am conflicted

Yes it can survive outside the womb you dunce. Have you not heard of adoption of foster care.

Youre confusing needing help with LITERALLY BEING AN UMBILICAL CORD to pump blood and food to you.

It is not a viable life form

I'm saying, simply adopt it out while it's still in the womb (the same way any parent can do at any time after birth)

Since, as you say, it's a child with full rights, this should absolutely not be a problem.

I'm saying leave it alone. Give it to the state

And? The argument was that Slavs are more white than Americans.

If you're talking about abortions then there's nothing to talk about, pros infinitely outweight the cons, any person that's against abortion makes his argument irrelevant if they don't want to care about unwanted children with their own money, same as those who welcome rapefugees but demand everyone to pay for them instead of taking them into their OWN homes and caring with at their OWN expenses.

Based Indian

Unborn children are not person, Personhood requires being born, killing unborn person is no different from killing a rat in your house.

Yes, they can

It's not a crime in most Western countries, therefore it must not be bad.

Are strongly religious people the worst people?

Lol, the Irish ladies and germs

Murderously mad AND religious

Depends on who is getting the abortion.

It seems preferable to a low IQ illegal popping out 10 babies at the taxpayers expense.

For whites no.
For shit-skins yes.

The problem with it is that it promotes degeneracy. Fucking 15 guys caught up with you? Your mistakes don't matter. I'd advocate for deporting people who have too many children and can't financially handle themselves.

>Jesus christ the image alone is triggering me anyone who supports abortion deserve the noose

How was church service today user?

You forgot to add "apes" in between white and no oh, wait…

abortion should be legal and funded

at the stages of pregnancy women get abortions it's not a viable life, and there's no nervous system

making abortion illegal only raises the crime rate so it's negative for society, women still get abortions when it's illegal so it's just more unsafe but it isn't prevented

and it should be funded because if a woman who wants an abortion can't afford it what makes anyone think she could afford a child for the next 18 years or proper pre-natal care? she can't, and what kind of quality of life is this unwanted kid going to have in a situation like that anyway?

people who are against abortion being funded, but also don't want to pay for the unwanted child's existence as they grow up aren't being realistic about the strain and problems this causes within society

their hearts bleed for unborn clumps of cells that they don't give a shit about once they're outside of their mother

Conservatives are hypocrites.

How can you be against abortion yet also be against contraception while also being against welfare.

Best post itt

>their hearts bleed for unborn clumps of cells that they don't give a shit about once they're outside of their mother
Just like Republicans?

no haunted pussy is bad juju

This.

Although I'd lower it a bit, from 8 weeks 'til around 40 days

Well that's it. Your graph convinced me

Don't get pregnant in the first place.

Perhaps you should learn what an abortion is Mr Pence

Why does it matter if it's 1 week or 20 weeks?

It's still not conscious. And inb4 "but muh morality!! waaaH" I bet you eat meat from conscious sentient beings, that is by definition immoral.

republican is just a title that doesn't actually matter within the current system, it holds as little meaning as someone being a fan of a sports team because votes don't count

voting and parties are means to pacify and divide people to make them easier for a government to control

it also relieves the government of some blame from actions it takes by pitting people against eachother using the "winning side" as a scapegoat for any negative things that might occur even though the reality of the situation is that the government agenda is no different regardless of who's in charge

also not all republicans are pro-life, while the pro-life narrative frequently goes along with that side there are many other things that do as well and people frequently focus on what matters to them at the expense of other ideals because that's the way voting options are frequently presented

Women don't have a right to murder their child because they accidentally got pregnant and taxpayers shouldn't be obligated to to pay for other peoples mistakes. Why is that so hard to understand?

Abortion is a great way to balance out the bithrates of race minorities in the west

Agreed.

I support abortion because It kills minorities If a few unwanted white babies have to die so that hundreds of minorities will not grow up than that is a deal I'm willing to take.

Let it live on its own outside the womb then

>that pic
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

How did this hypothetical woman think that
>Im too poor to afford an abortion let me fuck around and risk having a child

God damn maybe we should pay for their abortion, and their subsequent involuntary sterilization procedure.

I support abortion up to 12 weeks, after that the process is far too involved to the point where the woman will suffer mental damage.

In other words, abortion is fine when the method involved simulates and enacts a miscarriage, it is not fine when it involves going in with forsips.

youtu.be/nFhiehAYCW4?t=5m36s

Yes.
>Should we fund abortion?
No. Your problem, you pay for it with your own money. In case of rape, the rapist has to pay for it.
>Should we make it illegal?
No.

they aren't murdering something that's the equivalent of a child, and unless you want to take care of and pay for that child's entire existence it's unfair to think that should happen

it's just not something to force on someone else, because for every situation where things work out for children there's plenty where it goes poorly for everyone involved

if there are women in bad situations who are willing to do something like that or want to or need to for whatever reason and doing that also benefits everyone statistically why force it on someone?

why avoid helping them there? there are women who kill their children who had them in bad situations and it's horrible when we see that isn't it? that's not worse to you than an abortion?

a child who's here with a developed sense of self with thoughts and memories and beliefs dies in comparison to something that can't exist on that same level is the same to you?

how is that caring about life?

the quality of life after birth should always be considered, and abortion prevents a lot of negative things that happen statistically

both to the people who alive who might have been aborted otherwise and everyone they affect as a result of being here

why do you feel like natural selection honestly just being a part of nature at that level is normal

people did this in ancient rome and other cultures on some level for a long time

it's part of human nature why not make it safe?

Depends on what the fertility rate of your nation is.

If it's below 2.1, it needs to be banned.

If it's above 3, there needs to be forced sterilizations in addition to free abortions.

who are*

Capability of consciousness is more important than consciousness itself. Can you kill sleeping people or people in comas?

>murder
>gibs

Lads, I...

why? maybe some things are naturally bred out in a species over time

just naturally, maybe low fertility rates and the desire for abortion is just a natural thing for a species within certain groups over time

why wouldn't that be just perfectly normal and everything wrong with denying the right to an abortion is still there?

You shouldn't kill someone because they might have a bad life otherwise. What a stupid argument.

still be there*

i'm way too high for this

Yeah, absolutely.

Abortion kills more niggers than AIDS, cancer, black on black homicide, and domestic violence combined.

It's literally a legal means to try to control the nigger population.

A child can survive if we make a government institution that raises them and then conscripts them into the military.

People who think like you are more animal than human. We slaughter animals without pause.

low TFR is caused by modernity aka giving women education.

If you eat meat you literally cannot argue that abortion is immoral for killing a non sentient being, but killing a sentient being to eat it's flesh is moral.

Did you know that pigs are of higher intelligence than children up till the child is age 3? So I assume you are against eating pigs then because they are sentient?

fpbp
why are we against this again? less degenerates on earth if we let them abort

not only we should keep it legal, we should make it mandatory for most of the people

>pigs are of higher intelligence than children up till the child is age 3?
Why can't they talk?

>the ability to speak is a primary indicator of intelligence
How do you explain the vast majority of the human populace?

The vast majority of the human populace are smarter than a pig.

>why are we against this again?

because muh murder muh jeysus

>no citation
Riiiiight.
Seriously though, pigs are smart
modernfarmer.com/2014/03/pigheaded-smart-swine/

There are many factors to intelligence, and overall pigs are smarter than very young infants.