How tall does the border wall have to be?

20 ft concrete + 6 ft fencing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8bTgG2Ft4xQ&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>how tall does the border wall have to be?
It doesn't matter how tall the wall is if there is no will to enforce the law.

Their is not going to be a wall m8, just more wars until these puppets and their masters are removed by force.

Jesus, what is going on in that webm?

Mashallah Allah was with him that day!

>he still thinks there's gonna be a wall

Why would Kuschner want to build a wall though?

Go to bed, Ivan.

>he thinks there isnt gonna be a wall

20ft, no concrete, just fencing.

Actually, the first thing I had done if I were Trump is on Jan 20 sign an order to the US army, and national guards and especially the Army Corps of Engineers to immediately build a 25ft high provisional fence along the whole US border to Mexico.

I would have told the generals "this is war and you got 60 days to make the border airtight so no enemy soldier can cross unhindered - build whatever you want, trenches, fences, walls... I do not care, just make sure the enemy cannot infiltrate us!"

It can't be a bullet because its trajectory sped up after it hit him.

can any /k/ommandos shed light on this?

He found out he's a Putinbot.

Not very tall.

Just needs a decent road along it for quick response teams.

And good night vision cameras like this one:
youtube.com/watch?v=8bTgG2Ft4xQ&feature=youtu.be

It is a fake webm. Have seen it before. The "Bullet" is fake special effected in.

Tall enough so that falling off ensures death, it would be a little inhumane to have illegals dying out in the wild with broken legs and stuff

Its not being built. The Globalist want a North American Union. Trump is following globalist orders now, he is now for a north american union.

>he thinks he's just not gonna end up fighting in syria/iran

The real question is "how wide should the minefield be?"

You spelled funny wrong.

>still thinking the wall is going to be built
He's literally backed out of every promise he's made so far and you deluded fucks still worship him.

Is there a Trump building wall sim game yet?

Imagine being given millions of dollars and have to run a construction company to build part of a wall, pay workers, buy materials...

Soooooo, a sideways wall? How wide does this sideways wall have to be?

Construction starts in June bud, I'm in texas and have already seen concrete slabs on trucks always headed south

>he thinks the contracts haven't been shilled out to construction companies and it isn't happening

Most good ladders are 25 feet.

>he thinks hes not gonna somehow get involved in world war 3

its supposed to be a sign that allah protects those on jihad thus making the isis state a just state in the eyes of muslims.

>FUCK OFF ANTI TRUMP SHILL
there I beat the bots to it

>thinks there's going to be a wall

He's collapsed every other promise. He won't do the wall.

it's portugal, we're the last country to get attacked in europe, by then I'll have already made it into the US, through mexico, since it's so easy to get into your country

so ehm.
Allah is with IS. But IS tries to kill some anti-IS soldier and he just survives a headshot.
Seems like Allah is with the IS-Enemies, too.

What prevents them from digging a small hole underneath that?

>muh drumpft
>people still believe le wall meme
Heh.

How is the wall gonna work on the Rio Bravo part of the border? If you're building it on your side will the whole river be for us, or vice versa? It's not like you can build it in the middle of the river.

More wall below ground

>Hurr Durr Trump dindu nuffin wrong
Keep it up, Daddy Dearest surely cares

Allah was with him and the bullet got some residual God-force and sped up to go kill an American

Why not Concertina wire? It worked fine on WW 1 trenches, it would trap soldiers like flies...

Why not just a guard tower with a minimally paid redneck and a decent deer rifle every quarter mile? Shit, I bet a lot of hunters would do it for a sandwich and a six pack a day. I know I would...

Could be shooped for propaganda or something, idk. However, the bullet is heading mostly parallel to the camera before it ricochets, then changes to moving more perpendicular. So even though the bullet slows down it would appear to speed up to the camera.

Like when you watch those ATGM videos where it looks like the missile is lazily spiraling towards it's target, even though it's supersonic.

He dosen't think Trump hasn't been initiated to the globalist hive mind.

Tall enough to protect Mexico from the nuclear blast.

Nothing.

In fact Narco-tunnels underneath the US-Mexico border already go as deep as 70 feet and can cross multiple miles of land so that by the time the subterraneans emerge they are out of sight of the border patrol.

Construction of the wall will no doubt reveal many narco-tunnels but illegal immigration from Mexico has been on the decline for 10 years and most of them are already well-established in whatever part of the country they chose to live in.

GOD'S HONEST TRUTH?

Trump wants to benefit real-estate and construction companies he's close to by giving them the biggest public works contract in history while also using "I created thousands of jobs along the US Mexico border" to get re-eelected even though most of those jobs will be gone by the time he's out of office.

The funny thing is even if he got the Mexicans to pay for it (he won't) there are still the cost of plumbing and electricity for the border patrol agents and their various stations along the wall, which will be huge and constant.

It's not to lock Mexicans out, it's to lock Americans in as the US gradually becomes the work horse of the world and China becomes what American used to be.

Mark my words, fools. The neocons, neolibs, globalist capitalists have already won. Your reward is you'll get your factory jobs back, but at the expense of your humanity. You'll be packed like Sardines the way chinese workers are, and you'll have your "job creator" overlords to thank.

a tracer round at low velocity and extreme range struck and deflected off a man's sunglasses or his skull

We would only need 8,000 patriots to make this work. Shit, we could just have people swap out on a volunteer basis probably. Or work their way down the line a quarter mile at a time like some amalgamation of a through hiker and a sniper!

kek

That wall would have to go pretty deep, and would be monumentally more expensive as a result. Narco-tunnels under the US-mexico border are known to go 70 feet deep.

See my other post:
Also keep in mind this will be a clusterfuck of eminent domain, wildlife and national preserve destruction, pollution of rivers important to both nations, and, most importantly, it won't stop illegal immigration.

Most illegal immigrants come over on planes. Many just overstay student visas the way the 9/11 hijackers did. There's also boats to contend with, and the occasional explosion that blasts a hole through the wall, one way or the other.

The real challenge is visa reform. Most of the 9/11 hijackers come from countries trump DIDN'T TRY TO BAN TRAVEL FROM (Saudi Arabia, Egypt) and most illegal immigrants will find new ways to get here if they really want to. They won't though, since the USA's standard of living is declining as globalism flattens out the balance of power between nations (which is what the mobile, un-allied, non-nationalistic global elite want. Those fuckers have dual citizenship and interests in every country. They want to be able to fly from place to place exploiting people and resources).

Don't be dumb folks.

Yawn. are you sleepy too, shill? I could use a siesta

Their is probably a huge reduction is usefulness the higher it is. After the point where you need tools to get over, what is the point of going higher? Climbing gear is not heavy or expensive.

>In fact Narco-tunnels underneath the US-Mexico border already go as deep as 70 feet

there might have been ONE tunnel that went that deep, and when they try this they usually die

>even if he got the Mexicans to pay for it (he won't)

go home CNN

Spooky

Refute it.
Refute the narcotunnels.
Refute the issues I brought up about eminent domain (THE GOVERNMENT SEIZING PROPERTY FROM CITIZENS, MASSIVE OVERREACH).
Refute the issue I brought up about visa reform.
About planes.
About boats.
About illegal immigration being on the decline.
About the constant expense of plumbing, electricity, and border patrol wages.
About benefiting construction companies and real estate firms who are close to trump and would clamor for the opportunity to be paid for the wall's construction.
About the impotence of a 20ft concrete wall as a force for stopping people in modern times.
About how it will help Trump get reelected for "job creation" while not actually creating stable or long-lasting jobs.

These are all good points and are true independent of my political motives.

Get your lips off their cocks for one minute and actually say something of substance instead of accusing anyone with a rational point of being a shill, you pathetic Trumpcuck.

Even if I were a shill there is nothing wrong about any of what I said. I know how the wall will benefit Trump and companies he's tied closely to. I am skeptical it will benefit anyone else. Least of all the white, Trump-voting, Christian, gun-owning, property-owning people near the border who will have their property seized and TREAD ON by the US GOVERNMENT. Tell me they shouldn't be concerned.

>Mr. President most illegals come here on a visa and then overstay.

pic not related

You seriously think Trump is going to pass legislation through congress and senate to get one of our regional neighbors and allies and a developing country with lower GDP than us to pay for an expensive and garish wall to stop a problem that's been on the decline for over a decade.

This isn't CNN propaganda, this is governmental checks and balances in action, coupled with facts that are inconvenient to your narrative.

Mexicans will get through whether there's a wall there or not, just like they got through when a border fence was installed.

Unless Trump passes more unlikely regulation he won't get past the rivers either. You can't just build a wall on some of these rivers. They're protected by existing legislation.

Christ you people are dense.
You might actually have your wall, and I'm fine with that, just don't be surprised when it doesn't fix anything. Don't be surprised when your uncle Jack in Texas is pissed with Trump because the tail end of his ranch gets cut off by the wall and now plants can't grow on the land he DOES still own because the wall blocks fucking sunlight for a good portion of the day.

I get it. Your'e a very insular and stubborn community. Anyone who disagrees even 1% is a shill.

I at least hope you'll consider what I say while also remaining skeptical. Which is what sane people do.

alsom, what would prevent them from using a high pole ladder to reach the top, and then use a blanket to jump over the spiky barb-wire ?

The wall would make illegal passing a nuisance, not totally eradicate it.

This place would need to be guarded 24/7 IMO

Seriously, from a Machiavellian analysis, why WOULDN'T trump use the wall to boost poll numbers while benefiting companies he's tied close to, totally independent of whether a wall is actually effective or not?

/this

By the way, you're right most tunnels don't go that deep.

No less, the wall won't go that deep eitiher. And if it does, expect a proportional increase in expenses.

Naval mines.

What an absolutely worthless border wall design. God damn you're a fucking retard. What are you some upper middle class faggot with zero real life experience?

One mexican with a sledgehammer can punch a hole in that wall. Another mexican could bring a 20 foot ladder with a pair of $5 bolt cutters. There goes your fence.

It's not about the wall dumbass. It's about the electronic surveillance and the rapid response teams that are deployed into the breaches area.

The wall is simply a buffer zone to slow down the breach. But, by all means go back to your playtime lala-land and your xbox mommy hotpocket faggotry.

so then who agreed to pay for the wall?
im hoping you know what a contracts is

the wall is to imprison you when russian and nuclear bombs hit

luckily for me my family owns 15 acre in moreleon guanajuato

>el chicano might go back

Looks like he was hit by a laser beam

>border wall

bruv, Trump can freely bomb the fuck out of countries that ain't done shit to you, but his hands are tied when he supposedly wants to merely increase vetting of ((("refugees")))

the wall ain't happening, let it go now rather than later

Titanium, 100ft tall, 10ft fencing, automated sentry turrets every 25 feet, armored patrols 24/7, land mines stretching 200ft out from the base of the wall on the South side, and a space satellite that detects anyone with brown skin within 2 miles of the wall and lasers them.

This is the only way to deal with Mexico.

Fuck the wall use mines

kek

Easy. if it remove 50% of the illegals, then it's 50% less illegals.to deal with, find and deport. There is no foolproof solution and demanding one is a sign of mental weakness.

Make it 50 feet tall with spikes and mines and cameras and moats filled with gators and snakes

There probably will be, siamese twin pepes.

Whether or not it is actually effective or anything more than a ploy to benefit Trump financially is another story.

I can see him saving it for the third or fourth year of his first term so it becomes a reason to reelect him (if you elect my opponent, there will be a half finished border wall to deconstruct. Expensive! Sad!)

>Christ you people are dense.

it's surprising to me that you think you're the only person here who knows these things

like you're the only one who really understands how shit works

guess what

we're still building a wall
>just don't be surprised when it doesn't fix anything.
it's better than no wall

>Don't be surprised when your uncle Jack in Texas is pissed with Trump because the tail end of his ranch gets cut off by the wall and now plants can't grow on the land he DOES still own because the wall blocks fucking sunlight for a good portion of the day.

it's on the fucking border

>I get it. Your'e a very insular and stubborn community. Anyone who disagrees even 1% is a shill.

are you telling me outright that you're not from here?

>I at least hope you'll consider what I say while also remaining skeptical. Which is what sane people do.

no at this point it's what people do when they're trying to instill doubt and dissent when there should be optimism and a will for change

you'd rather nothing happened and we just dicked around with legislation that will never go anywhere, you'd rather be a cuck

What you are talking about is monumentally more expensive than what is being proposed.

Moreover it is a 20th century solution to an issue on the decline.

Can you imagine 2000 miles of electrical and plumbing infrastructure running constantly added to our yearly expenses.

And dear god the maintenance. If they fail at the maintenance what a piece of shit it'll become, so fast.

It's almost like we'd be better off researching force fields. (joke)

it has to be tall enough to stop the flights that mexicans take to the US before overstaying their visas.

It is an expensive solution to a problem on the decline.

It doesn't adequately deal with the people already here.

It doesn't fix exploits.

It benefits Trump and construction/real estate crony capitalists more than it stops illegal immigration.

It represents a massive increase in government control over American lives.

The wall can be used to lock Americans in, not just keep Mexicans out.

It will cause Americans to abandon their border property and for unsavory power mongers (like Soros, for instance) to scoop the property up at record-low prices.

It will cause pollution.

Border patrol corruption will increase, as will their power over citizens lives, whether illegal or not.

The infrastructure will be expensive to maintain.

Even if we get mexico to pay for it, our relationship with south american allies will decline (these are long term assets on the global stage).

The cons massively outweigh any assumed pros.

>are you telling me outright that you're not from here?

AWW SHEEIT YALL GONNA LYNCH ME NOW

>Can you imagine 2000 miles of electrical

They have data cables across oceans.
A single space shuttle has 250 miles of electrical wires.
How is it be hard to hook up a few thousand CCTV cameras?

>and plumbing
What would you need plumbing for?

No, he is absolutely right: all you need is a barrier to slow them down, (automated) camera surveillance and a quick response team.

>It doesn't adequately deal with the people already here.

Wall is only step 1.

Step 2 is no more visa's.
Step 3 is mass deportation.

>>Sup Forums728563468
now what's this?