Are nudist resorts cucked?

Are nudist resorts cucked?

>Show your nude woman to a bunch of nude men
>Get to be around another nude women

Other urls found in this thread:

sunrayhills.com/about-sun-ray-hills/tour-photo-gallery/
foreignpolicy.com/2017/04/05/brazils-new-problem-with-blackness-affirmative-action/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its an open secret that dedicated nudists are almost universally pedos that pass their kids around their "resorts" that are always secluded and off in the woods under the guise of privacy.

>it is an ameriprude thread

Funny you should mention that. I got a super pedo vibe from the website of a nudist camp in WI. Pic related: from their gallery...fuckin playground in the background

sunrayhills.com/about-sun-ray-hills/tour-photo-gallery/

Still better than being a liberated monkey its own flinging shit around

It's mostly middle-aged or older couples. At that point, who really cares if others see your wife naked.

said the italian
if my country is full of monkeys why there's so fucking many of your disapora where I live

Ah. The bumblefuckeries of clammosexuals

Nigga you are a monkey

>le 65% face

> Favela monkey

They've trained a monkey to shitpost?

I've heard the same thing too, it's just a front for those who uh, "keep it in the family"

how are you gonna use a plastic slide while naked? my ass burns just thinking about it

I think nudity is fine but deliberately looking for it is a bit spooky.

>letting your bitch wear clothes ever
Clothes are for people. A cunt wearing clothes is as ridiculous as putting shirts on dogs.
Except that's a slanderous lie.

This
I once saw a nudist talk about how he wasn't sexually attracted to girls at his nudist resort, he just "liked the look of their pudendae, no matter the age" or something sick like that.

I'm a nudist with no gf ama

never understood those, fucking why. There's probably some sick shit happening behind the curtains

Is not your woman.

It's only your turn

If I presented to you my penis poking through a cooked and buttered crumpet, would you nibble it (gently) in circles?

Is this confirmed? how do people find these places, are the entry requirements strict?

You seem way too excited about this user

Depends how attractive u r

We never had a nigger president you burger cunt, our country is way better than your immigrant hell hole.
Next murican goal: Kebab for president
Fuckin cucks

>Clothes are for people.
so are computers

Its a lie to demonize a non-mainstream activity.

>never had a nigger president
Maybe you have. Have you tried measuring their skulls and noses to confirm blackness?

foreignpolicy.com/2017/04/05/brazils-new-problem-with-blackness-affirmative-action/

Does this qualify?

He's kinda hot sure

Bost benis in imgur

Yeah, it's why I don't let my cunts touch computers.

I visited a couple of nice resorts VERY Sad places.
Lots of older wrinkling women, fat old men people that could do NOT want to see naked

>hue monkey talking shit

Glass in a swimming pool is a terrible idea

>mfw I see clothed females

are you a pedo or do you have pedo tendency?

Dunno about resort, but my mom used to bring me with her to the nude beach when I was young (from 8 to 13)
I didnt get naked (kids and teens were allowed to wear swimsuit) but she did and I fantasized on her hairy pussy a lot

I go to a place in Colorado. What I can tell you about these places is 80% of the nudists are 60+ years old. Most of the men and women have gross bodies no one wants to see. During summer more younger people like myself (25) and younger go there. I notice all the older men love checking out young boy and girls. I even had a 68 year old dude offer to give me a massage (gross!). I only went to one because I was curious but I don't go anymore. These places are nothing more than for older men to creep on nude youth.

That's the Frenchest thing I've heard.

All men are pedophiles.
It's unnatural. Someone put a swearer on a dog people say "what a weirdo forcing it into that" but put clothes on a cunt people think it normal.
>thinking about that about your own mother
How French of you.

I always thought nudists were just nice body big dick showoff and possible stingers but the kids makes it real weird.

*chomps contemplatively on an onion*

>the kids makes it real weird.
How?

>trying this hard
ok proxy

Am I nude beach body ready?

>Saudi supporting pedos
Really activates my almonds

Yeah, clear glass too. Speaking of which, is Corona still advocating bringing their clear glass to the beach? Those commercials always pissed me off, especially after I cut the fuck out of the side of my foot on a broken Corona bottle buried right under the sand.

Yep. Prolly in the upper quarter for softy size

Obama is homosexual, muslim and black. You can't make this shit up.

Can you imagine the feel of his sagging nutsack dragging lightly across the small of your back? The long, light hairs dancing seductively, while he lovingly pins you down with his weight?

>All men are pedophiles.

No they are not.

>All men are pedophiles

All men are ephebophiles. Don't lump us in with you sick fucks. Who would be attracted to someone that's not even fertile?

What would happen if I innocently strolled around with a raging hard on? Like pharmaceutically induced, veins popping out, no give to the mast whatsoever, but just waving hello to people I pass. Not touching myself though, that would be wrong.

Yes, i support pedophilia but that has nothing to do with casual nudity.
Yes, they are. Somr people might deny hoe hot littlr girls are but that doesn't make it true.
Who wouldn't be attracted to this?